Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? (885 Views)

Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / See The Pictures Of Lynden Industries Igbariam Commissioned Today By Obiano / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by ModiKen(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
For me the difference between both pictures is that PMB shook Obama's hand confidently looking him straight in the eyes, with a smile (which I can't at the moment find the words to describe), while GEJ shook Obama's hands like a shy bride meeting her husband for the first time. grin grin grin

Oya Lalalasticala, do d needful except u want mak me and u put our leg inside one trouser grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by lammy197(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
$
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by importexpert(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
you have said it all
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by yatch360: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
First picture Obama is doing the listening.
2nd picture Obama is doing the talking

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by Holyfield1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
First picture: Buhari is showing his number thirty toolz
Second picture:GEJ be like ''You know say I be failure but make I kukuma shake u''

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by InfinityEstates: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
I just see difference in the conviction of Obama towards their different agendas.

Meanwhile, to become a landlord this year, visit this thread to see how.

www.nairaland.com/2467291/landlord-year#36119583
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by Abugab(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Leadership radiates confidence and PMB has that in abundance. Trust an old soldier always never to fret.
GEJ was more like shy and on the receiving end.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by nuclearboy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
A General's handshake......

versus

a handshake by Boniface

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The Pictures Of GMB And GEJ Meeting Obama? by kreamidiva(f): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Posters above me sha...

Obama says to GEJ, my man, why are you this clueless??
GEJ says, mr president, it's not my fault na.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian President Appreciates Dr Kayode Fayemi For His Great Speech (photo) / Breaking News: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled - Vanguard / Dame Jonathan Reaped What She Sowed – Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.