Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) (42373 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by glowyous(f): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Uniben students had a mass protest this morning due to the death of a female student who got knocked down by an army patrol van on sunday while she and her friend were trying to cross the ever busy lagos-benin express road adjacent the school main gate.

In the process of the protest the students blocked the express road where the accident occured and constructed speed breakers themselves while they wait for the government to build them a bridge.
photos below

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by nicerichard05: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
SINCERELY I WAS THINKING THIS WOULD BE ANOTHER FRUITLESS PROTEST, I AM GLAD IT IS NOT, I AM ALSO HAPPY THEY DIDNT WAIT FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO COME TO THEIR RESCUE.

TO ALL UNIBEN STUDENT I MUST SAY YOU GUYS HAVE DONE WELL AND YOU HAVE ALSO SET A STANDARD FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW, ITS NOT JUST TO PROTEST BUT ALSO DO SOMETIN TO PROVE TO THE GOVT THAT WE ARE INDEED UNITY AS ON BODY..

#RIP TO THE DEAD
#QUICK RECOVERY TO THE OTHER GIRL

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by glowyous(f): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
some pictures from the protest

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by vetrovialMan(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
R.I.P

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by fr3do(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Its painful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by koligs: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thus saith the LORD,
Even the captives of the
mighty shall be taken away,
and the prey of the terrible
shall be delivered: for I will
contend with him that
contendeth with thee, and I
will save thy children. Is 49:25

R.IP dear...
uniben will forever remember you...
And kudos to Uniben students for their initiative..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
What a messed up Country.

RIP Dearie.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good job.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
The government really doesn't care am so glad they did it themselves

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by pfijacobs(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
She was supposed to attend d concert @GPA was organising on sunday... Bae has bin sobbing all day cos dis same girl came to visit ha in the health centre last 2 weeks.. Choi... Life is indeed unpredictable... RIP dear...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Spainze007(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
OMG... Nawa oooooo student student student all d time May God d FATHER help us 'all'

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Ghost01(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Very unfortunate. May she Rest In Peace. And it's nice to see that the students have done something to help the situation. Hope the culprits didn't pay homage to the hare sha?
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
chai, dis is soo sad..RIP to the dead.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by sanandreas(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
cry
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
sad
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Except the lord build a city, the labourers labour in vain.
Except the lord keep a city, the watchman awake for nothing

May God do for y'all what speed breaker can't do

7 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by MizMyColi(f): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
cry
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Better..... May d Lord stop evil occurrence in our nation..... Peaceful rest to the dead.....

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Doskit(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by thoollz: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
At least if the government won't do it, someone will do it. People that don't care about d masses
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
May her soul rest in peace, kudos to the uniben students they did well.
www.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Lasgidy1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
A government of the people, by the people, to the people, from the people, at the people, for the people, or otherwise against the people is called what?
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
I hope ur governor is seeing this from US

I dont knw why i just hate this country?

Or am i d only one hating this fvucking country?

10 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by thoollz: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is the world a Nigerian has come to live. Boko haram doing their own, mushin boys doing their own, even gov't inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Bsc(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Better .... Careless drivers go hit all those things on speed through out this week...until next week will they begin to take notice and caution..

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by akpumping7720(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
God bless the students that contributed to this development... It isn't easy to cough out money as a student especially towards projects that ought to be done by the government. And R.I.P to the late lady. Osho baba should take the construction of this bridge upon his government so as to prevent future occurence instead of waiting for the FG.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by sunnywhyt(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by crispberry(f): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eeya. RIP to d dead
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Estimable(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Such a young promising life cut short...... MAy God grant d family d fortitude to bear the loss....RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now / What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy? / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.