Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation (62872 Views)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / 7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by dre11(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesycheesy

Guess he only wanted to feel young in his 'old' age..This is a father posing for a snap shot with his daughters who graduated from a foreign university. He must have been so proud of them to have positioned himself such way....the real swags overload...

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Na me cum here 1st

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Zaikon(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
OLD NIGGA ...too much swags

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by buygala(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice

*walks into club to give testimony on their behalf smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Islie: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesycheesy

Old baba feeling funky.....
Make he no fall down oooo

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
He's a free man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
the girl putting on glasses is the true daughter of her father

13 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by ijustdey: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
swaggerlicious dad....... grin

lalasticlala come see this kind of poise
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by koligs: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Agbaya... (old man)

Shey this man doesn't know that he is old??
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Georgekyrian(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by loomer: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Bonapart(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
He was like: it's my Money all the way so i had to make it know like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by phyllosilicate(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Most people weren't blessed with such a playful Dad.

When Jah bless I with beautiful daughters, me will take pics with them in any manner me like. Me luv that man.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by unitysheart(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sweet proud father.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Barselonia(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
The father b like. ..

Enemies. My daughter Don graduate ooo.. oya show

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by aaamos(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
k
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
una don see am naa.....my ministry don dey grow.

Ok, make I go show my son this pics first then buy small block for this land
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by volcanoash(f): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
E
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by LhoLar01: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmn
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by KingKuntaVart: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Doskit(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by vecman22(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
.......EFCC take note...

Anything less than 10years imprisonment for GEJ d thief, will not be accepted by Nigerians..

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by mekzyjoe(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
op i cant see any pics na

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by olapluto(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
I guess the mother was hanging on a pole to snap the picture. This is what we call Yaba leftists.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by mekzyjoe(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
very proud dad grin grin
this is nice grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by olapluto(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
vecman22:

.......EFCC take note...

Anything less than 10years imprisonment for GEJ d thief, will not be accepted by Nigerians..
Life imprisonment is where we should start. Death penalty maybe.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Doskit(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by johnshagb(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Baado
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin

I opened thread with some water In my mouth.

Lesson learnt. cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) / 'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.