Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Life Is Short. Have An Affaire - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire (9637 Views)

Help!!! My Husband Lost His Job And Our Family's Luxury Life Is About To Crumble / Life Is Like A Millionaire / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

no it's et tu?

google can lie chei!

it's je voudrais apprendre le francais parce que j'ai l'intention de voyager le monde cheesy tongue

I simply said you guys should limit yourselves to english if you have no idea of what you are talking about. cheesy
Lol, okay but you bad o, see as you just fall my hand.cheesy
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Yea,i am definitely sure some couple are both in this game-what i am patiently waiting for is the name of the big"fishes" such as government staffs,reputable individuals,judges......it's gonna be good....

grin

Dream on.

If it was in Nigeria, maybe

There? I doubt it; they take such things seriously and would like to maintain their 'integrity'
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

I swear, na google translate grin
I knew it.grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

Dream on.

If it was in Nigeria, maybe

There? I doubt it; they take such things seriously and would like to maintain their 'integrity'

It is here we condone immorality not there.Have you heard of the clients of a New York area prostitution ring? The New York Gov. Eliot L. Spitzer's scandal? he was identified as an anonymous client heard on a federal wiretap.

How many presidents or big fishes in Africa have ever had a sex scandal that shook their political carrier? remember Monica Lewinsky? grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, okay but you bad o, see as you just fall my hand.cheesy

tongue tongue next time write in Latino,even at that i might understand.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

It is here we condone immorality not there.Have you heard of the clients of a New York area prostitution ring? The New York Gov. Eliot L. Spitzer's scandal? he was identified as an anonymous client heard on a federal wiretap.

How many presidents or big fishes in Africa have ever had a sex scandal that shook their political carrier? remember Monica Lewinsky? grin

Exactly my point.

Immorality scandal does not shake political career of big fishes in Nigeria. It is a non-issue

Obasanjo was rumored to sleep with his daughter in-law yet 2 days later, we have moved on.

Imagine someone coming out to say she has a child for Buhari or gave him a Mouth Gig? The next thing is and so

Even a Pastor (Eze Walter's saga) did not have his ministry affected by the scandal.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Woreva, you are even doing us a lot of good, one less chauvinist to deal with.tongue

Hehehe. Baby, I'm not a chauvinist. I only believe in the gender roles of both sexes. Playing this role is the key to wholesome, long-lasting relationships. Free Baby, come and learn at the feet of the wise and, of course, pay tuition in kind. wink

There's a website I want you to check, it's for women in relationships: "Marcevankatz", I think. Please, google it. Go through the site with an open mind, and it's host is an oyibo man. Stop all this your rural feminism. Even oyibos that sold it to you are doing Right-About-Turn-In-Threes. grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Exactly my point.

Obasanjo was rumored to sleep with his daughter in-law yet 2 days later, we have moved on.
This still boggles my mind.

Imagine someone coming out to say she has a child for Buhari or gave him a Mouth Gig? The next thing is and so
Ok, what else is there to say?

Even a Pastor (Eze Walter's saga) did not have his ministry affected by the scandal.
Where is the proof she did anything?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

This still boggles my mind.

Ok, what else is there to say?

Where is the proof she did anything?

In Nigeria, immorality does not dent political images.

The Clinton - Monica scenario cannot play out here
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe. Baby, I'm not a chauvinist. I only believe in the gender roles of both sexes. Playing this role is the key to wholesome, long-lasting relationships. Free Baby, come and learn at the feet of the wise and, of course, pay tuition in kind. wink

There's a website I want you to check, it's for women in relationships: "Marcevankatz", I think. Please, google it. Go through the site with an open mind, and it's host is an oyibo man. Stop all this your rural feminism. Even oyibos that sold it to you are doing Right-About-Turn-In-Threes. grin
It's not even about feminism I've been this way before I even heard that word, it's natural for me to question things that don't make sense and it doesn't make sense to me that, one gender should be placed above the other.

I remember fighting with my brother most times as a kid for believing he had more say than I in how things should be back then.

As for gender roles, as long it oppresses one gender, then something's not right with it.

I wan go cook, be back later.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoahubby(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
It's not even about feminism I've been this way before I even heard that word, it's natural for me to question things that don't make sense and it doesn't make sense to me that, one gender should be placed above the other.

I remember fighting with my brother most times as a kid for believing he had more say than I in how things should be back then.

As for gender roles, as long it oppresses one gender, then something's not right with it.

I wan go cook, be back later.

There's nothing oppressive about gender roles as they are now. Sure, they need a little tweaking but, that hardly counts as the oppression you female folk so irresponsibly try to portray.

Your brother could have more say than you for various reasons, especially if it's a cultural thing. The Chinese piss on western customs and no western man can claim to be more superior than a Chinaman in any way. My invitation for mentorship is still open.

What, pray thee, are you cooking this fine wednesday afternoon?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoahubby:

LOL freecocoa drop diz feminazi act of urz yuh need some slioooong in ur lyf 40yr old bitter woman lyk yuh kiss
Bros, abeg, leave my Cocoa alone. Biko. Tenk. smiley
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoahubby(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
I am sure there will be a rise in unsolved murders, blackmail and disappearances since this website started.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

There's nothing oppressive about gender roles as they are now. Sure, they need a little tweaking but, that hardly counts as the oppression you female folk so irresponsibly try to portray.

Your brother could have more say than you for various reasons, especially if it's a cultural thing. The Chinese piss on western customs and no western man can claim to be more superior than a Chinaman in any way. My invitation for mentorship is still open.

What, pray thee, are you cooking this fine wednesday afternoon?
I don't expect you to agree there's any oppression but we all know there is.

Yea well, it's not the same with gender inequality, now is it? The Chinese and western reference that is.

And I maintain that, cultural or not, we should have the same rights.

Unripe plantain, do you care for it?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by iPopAlomo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
So much for "White people are the most romantic" white people are the most faithful"!!! grin grin grin

What makes you think a larger percentage of people there are not black...? You really fly into conclusion... innit...
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't expect you to agree there's any oppression but we all know there is.

Yea well, it's not the same with gender inequality, now is it? The Chinese and western reference that is.

And I maintain that, cultural or not, we should have the same rights.

Unripe plantain, do you care for it?

I don't expect you to agree that there's no oppression but we all know there isn't.

No, it isn't. Unless you're referring to your twin or younger brother.

Everyone has the same rights, different privileges. wink

If it tastes good, why not?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by kaboninc(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:
So much for "White people are the most romantic" white people are the most faithful"!!! grin grin grin

cc pickabeau1

Ohhh, white people are not stingy like you blacks.

White men don't lay a finger on their partners.

White men are so handsome and romantic.

White men are rich and can provide for their family.

White men don't cheat!

I love white men.

So much for awon Oba oshi!

Cc: KanwuliaJara!

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by kaboninc(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What makes you think a larger percentage of people there are not black...? You really fly into conclusion... innit...

Whiteman!

This guy is a white man!
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

I don't expect you to agree that there's no oppression but we all know there isn't.

No, it isn't. Unless you're referring to your twin or younger brother.

Everyone has the same rights, different privileges. wink

If it tastes good, why not?
I'm referring to my elder brother, why should he have more say about something that involves us?duh!

Privileges it is then, which is special rights btw,*rolls eyes*, that's what I have a problem with, men are more privileged than women, so what are you talking about?

Anything I cook tastes great.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm referring to my elder brother, why should he have more say about something that involves us?duh!

Privileges it is then, which is special rights btw,*rolls eyes*, that's what I have a problem with, men are more privileged than women, so what are you talking about?

Anything I cook tastes great.

If that's the custom in your place then you'll have to deal with it. Hierarchy exists for a reason.

You never hear say with greater power comes great responsibility? Stop disgracing your village and the schools you attended. Privilege is mostly reward for responsibility. How many women were expected to be the first line of defence during the Civil War? I'm yet to hear protestations of that action. Babe, abeg talk another tin

We'll see.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by 5minsmadness: 4:29am On Jul 23, 2015
kaboninc:

Ohhh, white people are not stingy like you blacks.

White men don't lay a finger on their partners.

White men are so handsome and romantic.

White men are rich and can provide for their family.

White men don't cheat!

I love white men.

So much for awon Oba oshi!

Cc: KanwuliaJara!
grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

If that's the custom in your place then you'll have to deal with it. Hierarchy exists for a reason.

You never hear say with greater power comes great responsibility? Stop disgracing your village and the schools you attended. Privilege is mostly reward for responsibility. How many women were expected to be the first line of defence during the Civil War? I'm yet to hear protestations of that action. Babe, abeg talk another tin

We'll see.
That was then mister, it didn't even work back then let alone now, duh!

Great responsibility my left balls, you are the one disgracing your village cos even after them join money send you go school, you no gree civilize, it hurts you know, you this caveman.tongue

How did you know women were not in the first line of defence? My grandma fought in the civil war for your info, nansenz.undecided

So I guess all of you screaming it's okay for a man to take as many wives as he wants, were first line of defence in the civil war? Just what is the so called privilege for now?

E kwe kwa na ka'm ma wa gi anya o, obere ife na ewe'm iwe.angry
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
That was then mister, it didn't even work back then let alone now, duh!

Great responsibility my left balls, you are the one disgracing your village cos even after them join money send you go school, you no gree civilize, it hurts you know, you this caveman.tongue

How did you know women were not in the first line of defence? My grandma fought in the civil war for your info, nansenz.undecided

So I guess all of you screaming it's okay for a man to take as many wives as he wants, were first line of defence in the civil war? Just what is the so called privilege for now?

E kwe kwa na ka'm ma wa gi anya o, obere ife na ewe'm iwe.angry

You're bush. They probably overlooked your disruption because you're female. angry

I'm civilised. I don't just follow oyibo ways sheepishly, which you so favour. You are uncivilised because you refuse to qestion your dogmatic beliefs.

After all the men were decimated, abi you no sabi wetin be first line of defence? Canon fodder.

For a woman, yall are rumoured to think in grids, you have a shallow way of arguing. The war analogy was an example. Is that the only responsibility men have or have had? The privilege is being boss, and our fathers have paid the cost to be boss tongue. Deal with it, mon cherie.

I'm not that good in igbo, but I think you asked me not to annoy you? grin. If we don't annoy each other where will the passion come from? Just kidding. I just like sticking it to olodos. tongue grin angry
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

You're bush. They probably overlooked your disruption because you're female. angry

I'm civilised. I don't just follow oyibo ways sheepishly, which you so favour. You are uncivilised because you refuse to qestion your dogmatic beliefs.

After all the men were decimated, abi you no sabi wetin be first line of defence? Canon fodder.

For a woman, yall are rumoured to think in grids, you have a shallow way of arguing. The war analogy was an example. Is that the only responsibility men have or have had? The privilege is being boss, and our fathers have paid the cost to be boss tongue. Deal with it, mon cherie.

I'm not that good in igbo, but I think you asked me not to annoy you? grin. If we don't annoy each other where will the passion come from? Just kidding. I just like sticking it to olodos. tongue grin angry
It wasn't a disruption you iti bolibo, I argued my case and made my points, which in turn put things in order, but ofcourse you can't understand this because you are a wicked tyrant, who wants his words to be seen as law.angry

I wonder what oyibo ways have to do with what's being discussed here, you are the one refusing to question things and i'm very far from someone who follows dogma, you shoulda figured that by now, but who are we kidding, you are stuck in the medieval era.tongue

You are the shallow one for not being able to decipher what was implied with the grandma comment, see your life? You are reaping the fruit of your fore father's labour, I hear you, you insult women and i'm the Olodo? Smh. angry

Thanks for the heads up, e mee ya ozo, ngosi gi my true colors.tongue

Stop kidding yourself, you and I have no passion, I hate you infact.tongue
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
It wasn't a disruption you iti bolibo, I argued my case and made my points, which in turn put things in order, but ofcourse you can't understand this because you are a wicked tyrant, who wants his words to be seen as law.angry

I wonder what oyibo ways have to do with what's being discussed here, you are the one refusing to question things and i'm very far from someone who follows dogma, you shoulda figured that by now, but who are we kidding, you are stuck in the medieval era.tongue

You are the shallow one for not being able to decipher what was implied with the grandma comment, see your life? You are reaping the fruit of your fore father's labour, I hear you, you insult women and i'm the Olodo? Smh. angry

Thanks for the heads up, e mee ya ozo, ngosi gi my true colors.tongue

Stop kidding yourself, you and I have no passion, I hate you infact.tongue

Wtf is a bolibo? It better not be a rodent angry Good on you for arguing and point-making still, it doesn't negate order. Nobody is infallible, husbands or bosses, that's why such a thing as a team exists. I'm no tyrant. In fact, if you sampled opinions from those who know me, they'd tell you kidnap me wink

I have been through this phase you're in and found it was nothing but a smokescreen, a lie. So, I had to question my beliefs and the beliefs of others and I humbly chose the path of those I had earlier considered unexposed and uncivilised. Humbly. And, oh, the medieval era may have been short on knowledge but, they were high on wisdom; higher than today's conventional wisdom in fact. Look at their art and lores. Babe, let's not even go there, I ve not had breakfast.

Maybe you should enlighten me as to mama's involvement in the war.

Why do you think my fore-fathers built wealth, so it could be consumed by rodents? Why am I not being subsistent? Every father works for their descendants, bush girl. So, when you die you want to carry all your victories and goodwill to heaven. You be confam olodo. tongue And no, I don't insult women, I insult olodos; male/female.

Don't worry, I'm good as long as your true colours are feisty.

Oh, there's passion. You're just in denial. It's ok, we're in public. wink
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Abimbolaile(f): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
White007:
Marriage is an absolete institution. We are hypocrits in not admitting.

Speak for yourself...the fact that those on Ashley Madison are actually married counters your point..else they would have nothing to fear...
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by White007(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Speak for yourself...the fact that those on Ashley Madison are actually married counters your point..else they would have nothing to fear...

No mam, it doesn't counter my point, it actually does the opposite of countering my point. If it does as you alludes to, 37million married people with no morals and no integrity won't be willing to lie to and cheat on someone they are supposed to love, how do these people treat those that they do not love? Are they lying and cheating in their jobs? Are they teaching their children it's ok to lie and cheat as long as you can get away with it? Why bother to get married at all? Just be honest. If you want out of a marriage get a divorce and treat the person you married with some dignity.

You see why i say marriage is obsolete but some like you just don't have guts to admit it.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by White007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Actually - it's time to stop supporting this sham called marriage. If people wish to stay together, or not, that should be their own choice. The institution serves no secular purpose beyond that which was carried over from a time when it served more than a secular purpose. Let people choose to stay, or not, without the required contract. It might even save the State some money. You would also no longer have to worry about the various forms of marriage and whether they are acceptable or not. Let people make their contracts as serves them. The only rules needed to be hammered out would be in the case of children. That might get sticky, but I'm sure the vast number of attorneys would be able to figure it out by placing the needs of the child first.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Abimbolaile(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
White007:

No mam, it doesn't counter my point, it actually does the opposite of countering my point. If it does as you alludes to, 37million married people with no morals and no integrity won't be willing to lie to and cheat on someone they are supposed to love, how do these people treat those that they do not love? Are they lying and cheating in their jobs? Are they teaching their children it's ok to lie and cheat as long as you can get away with it? Why bother to get married at all? Just be honest. If you want out of a marriage get a divorce and treat the person you married with some dignity.

You see why i say marriage is obsolete but some like you just don't have guts to admit it.

There is no reason to mention whether i have guts to admit your point or not...if you give me cogent reasons to believe then i will.....my point is why would 37 million people go into marriage and still cheat? it is because they feel/know that marriage as an institution is still relevant....Anyone that feels marriage is obsolete like you said would never bother getting married...it is not about guts...or are you telling me that all these 37M people were forced into marriage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer? / How Do You Choose Your Friends? / Should I Be A Second Wife?help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.