Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (20702 Views)

Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right (2) / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by sauceEEP(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2015
I've been wondering, why is barcanister always referred to as a protection seeker? Is anyone/group after him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Lemon12:

Where are your source U asslicker

Provide source for each quote and position .... Before we begin to take u serious

APC source? Nah

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by shift15(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2015
That this made first page shows that Nairaland mods need more work. Op's write up is basically half-truth, distortion of facts and misrepresentation to say the least.
Just wikipedia check of the link below shows that op as a liar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmations_of_Barack_Obama%27s_Cabinet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by ibietela2(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Just puncture the OP if you have contrary fact. PMB has chosen to have his cabinet in September and he has genuine reasons which he has already stated.

Were you not the idio.t crying few days ago?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Buy your cold Zobo!!!! embarassed embarassed
E de calm nerve, e de cool body!! cool
Buy your ice cold Zobo!!!!!!! undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by hahn(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, you've really done excellently well by not only analyzing the president's statement but also each of the affected positions.

I saw the Chief Wailer's thread late but when I did a quick Google search on Obama's cabinet for 2008 and 2012, I immediately realised the guy's folly. I contemplated doing a counter thread but I decided against it since I had more pressing and more productive things to do.

The Protection Seeker is gifted in spinning facts to suit his purpose of deceiving his gullible and lazy followers, he's best nicknamed "The Spin Doctor". He should be paid very little or no attention to.

The good thing is his sphere of influence is limited to some TANoids on NL and not beyond. He's non-existent on Twitter, not influential on Facebook, not known in the blogging arena and he does not have a column in any of the national dailies. In fact, he is nobody when it comes to political analysis in Nigeria's political landscape. Perhaps if he chooses to do sincere and objective analyses, he may be taken more seriously than now.

@bolded, his thread made front page o. It's necessary that people debunk his myopic statements so they are not given a chance to pollute minds.

I didn't read the post though.

The guy has something in his head.

But it is NOT a brain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by DesChyko: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:
..He's non-existent on Twitter, not influential on Facebook, not known in the blogging arena and he does not have a column in any of the national dailies. In fact, he is nobody when it comes to political analysis in Nigeria's political landscape...

And you are?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by ibietela2(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2015
sauceEEP:
I've been wondering, why is barcanister always referred to as a protection seeker? Is anyone/group after him? undecided

According to APC supporters on nairaland, because he crossed over to pdp from apc

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Just puncture the OP if you have contrary fact. PMB has chosen to have his cabinet in September and he has genuine reasons which he has already stated.
when Obama came on board as president on his first tenure did he leave vacant key positions of government for such a long time without finding a replacement or at least an acting superitendent

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by SergeAlain: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Wow!!! you believe running a nation rudderless for 53 days is trivial??

People are calling for patience and saying 53 days is too short to judge PMB. However, they miss the point. No sound person is judging his entire 4 year tenure based on 53 days. My understanding is that we are making judgments on specific things left undone.

Appointing a cabinet or at least key advisers should not take 1-2 weeks max, so there is no basis for patience after 53 days!!!

Each matter or mistake should be criticized as they happen, just as each performance should be commended as they are achieved!!! Anyone who has a problem with that approach should not have run for president (or any other elected office)!!!!

blackpanda:
[s][/s]

classic lies from a sneaky hater.
U should read before commenting. 2008 was Obama's first term and he didn't immediately appoint his full cabinet as the other article was trying to make us believe. in the same vein, Buhari has also appointed certain persons to work with and already we are seeing results.

The problem about complaining about the slightest trivial issues is that when its time to talk about serious issues nobody will take you seriously.
And no, you don't need to tell lies- you can not by any stretch of imagination be a Buhari supporter. You only deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by modhream: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2015
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

classic lies from a sneaky hater.
U should read before commenting. 2008 was Obama's first term and he didn't immediately appoint his full cabinet as the other article was trying to make us believe. in the same vein, Buhari has also appointed certain persons to work with and already we are seeing results.

The problem about complaining about the slightest trivial issues is that when its time to talk about serious issues nobody will take you seriously.
And no, you don't need to tell lies- you can not by any stretch of imagination be a Buhari supporter. You only deceiving yourself.
I've not really insulted anyone on this forum,but you are an idio.t.Calling you that is itself an insult on all idiots out there.Me,a sneaky hater?.Hating on what,pray tell?.A brief glance on my history here ought to have told a slimy piece of garbage like you where my political stance has been all these years.
So,clearing things up and putting them in context now makes one a hater and no supporter of the president?.How the hell does that line of thought make you any different from the Jonathanians of the past administration?.
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by xtervaganza(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2015
ive always known this barcanista boy to be one useless oloriburuku eyan. one day his many lies will bounce back on him and he will get lynched to death

bastard
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by obailala(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
sauceEEP:
Hahaha... grin cheesy
I will try to answer this question...

Barcanista was previously the head of the APC e-rats on Nairaland up until a week to the general elections when he shockingly decamped to PDP. Before his decamping, he secretly solicited some form of 'protection' (wages) from APC card carrying members who were active on Nairaland for his stellar efforts in promoting the course of the APC and also tearing the PDP apart. His pleas for pecuniary protection could not be granted because it seemed he approached the wrong people.

Fast forward to a week before general elections, in the strangest and most shocking manner ever imagined, he publicly decamped to the PDP and started glorifying the same GEJ and PDP he had successfully torn to pieces in the past 12 months. His case was even more worrisome considering the fact that he didn't see a need to at least change his Nairaland moniker. From all indications, he seemed to have gotten the much sought 'protection' from the PDP, hence his switch. In anger and disgust, some APC Nairalanders exposed his secret letters where he was soliciting protection, hence his new found title, "the protection seeker."

By the way, the dude seems to be jobless because when he was in the APC, he was virtually the head of the APC Nairaland e-rats, today he's in the PDP and serves in the exact same capacity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by PassingShot(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2015
FxDuke:

when Obama came on board as president on his first tenure did he leave vacant key positions of government for such a long time without finding a replacement or at least an acting superitendent
Firstly, the crux of the matter is that PMB was right with his statement.

Secondly, we find ourselves in a very dire situation which America was nevern in. And if in the president's wisdom, he decides that the best thing was for him to delay his cabinet till certain rules and governance structures are put in place, why should it cause headache for us? Why must the president rush to appoint ministers when he is not comfortable with situation of the ministries?

The only thing I think the president could have done better was to have informed Nigeria before now that his ministers will only come in September due to the reasons he now gives.
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by peedeeasobie(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2015
bankyman:
I have really tried to read without commenting even when some people make very annoying and spurious statement...... This thread on two fronts is trying to assert claims by PMB on the American Govt's cabinet build up and on the other showing how truly classless and low life people have become (Barcanista alone for now, as he spearheads anti-PMB campaign trying to make it look as if he does a thorough job and creating an illusion of a good opposition). In my opinion below:

Firstly and most gravely he tries to counter every PMB action or inaction without properly weighing its pros and cons. For the feeble and empty minded it seems very ok. Anyone with the slightest of brain either laughs off his jokes or get angry at his antics in making of an opposition (in his mind). You don't have to always criticize to be in the opposition, you can give areas of improvement to show class or just keep quiet when they have it right. To fight you need to look for weak points not create illusions, it drops you in the middle of the circus.

Secondly, you don't have to be in opposition though every institution needs checks but it also needs a helping hand. Who would help the government if we all go into the opposition camp? In his mind, he never thought of the other way the glass cup is (it could be half filled of half empty). If truly he was a progressive, his campaign should not have started yet.

Thirdly, What gives one out as a mediocre is the ability to not being able to exercise patience, with all the tantrums Barcanista and his goons have thrown around, it shows complete mediocrity and shallowness in their thinking faculty. Astonishingly, he is degrading as the days pass. To be able to critically assess a person, government or institution, you need to patiently watch and wait for outcomes of their actions or inactions before analysing and reaching a conclusion. What they do when they see any information on the present government is to go and google for contradictions and come on Nairaland to claim the govt. is bad....What a shame! Jonathan was the most insulted president I guess and it did not start from day one, eyes were opened and patience lost when it dawned on the populace that govt. was lackadaisical to the Chibok girl incidence or did not believe it happened at all. Lets not get into specifics for now.

I have only written about one aspect of the two points mentioned as the Op did a good job on the initial point.

Sir, with respect, your write-up smacks of hypocrisy!

What type of opposition did APC play? Constructive one? Never! They lied, forged, cajoled, lied again and again, threatened, intimidated, insulted etc and now its their turn they want civilized opposition? Interesting!

PDP learnt from APC! They are simply paying them back in their own coins.

Look at the aspect of public declaration assets, APC used it as a campaign strategy against GEJ, saying PMB and his vice would make their assets public, but what happened?

They have vehemently refused to let the public know their worth! Why?
Pls stop painting APC in a saintly manner, APC and PDP are simply two sides of the same coin!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2015
musiwax:
We should be careful of how we take news from the self-acclaimed oppositions on Nairaland, who post half-truths in a bid to embellish their evil vendetta. Unfortunately, due to disjointed analysis and basic incompetence on many levels, the opposition I'm afraid have succeeded in making a mockery of their role as a viable alternative.

Now before we proceed, let us examine what President Buhari actually said which was also corroborated by the accuser in chief

Pause and take a moment to note the keywords "did not have his full cabinet". Another factor to note before we continue is that, nominating a member of cabinet doesn't mean automatic confirmation by the senate, the case of Thomas Perez the Secretary of Labor is classic example. Let us remember the keyword "full cabinet in place", lest we digress from the focus of this riposte.

On November 6, 2012, Obama won 332 electoral votes, exceeding the 270 required for him to be reelected as president. A private swearing-in ceremony took place on Sunday, January 20, 2013 in the Blue Room of the White House. A public ceremony took place on Monday, January 21, 2013 at the United States Capitol building.

Gary Locke (2009-2011) - Secretary of Commerce
Former Washington Governor Gary Locke was designated as the third Commerce nominee, multiple media outlets reported on February 23, 2009. An official announcement was made at a press conference with Locke and President Obama. After confirmation on March 24, Locke became the first Chinese American Secretary of Commerce, and the third Asian American in Obama's cabinet, joining Energy Secretary Steven Chu and Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki, the most of any administration in United States history.

3 months after inauguration

Kathleen Sebelius (2009-2014) - Secretary of Health and Human Services
On March 2, 2009, President Barack Obama introduced Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius as his choice to fill the office of Secretary of Health and Human Services. Sebelius was confirmed by the United States Senate on April 28, 2009 amid the swine flu health crisis.

In April 2013, after the rocky start of HealthCare.gov, the website set up to enroll Americans in insurance exchanges, Sebelius decided to resign as Secretary as according to Sebelius the March 31, 2014 deadline for sign-ups under the health care law provided an opportunity for change so that Obama would be best served by someone who was not the target of so much political ire.

5months after inauguration

Sally Jewell (2013-present) - Secretary of the Interior
On February 6, 2013, President Obama nominated the CEO of REI, Sally Jewell, as Secretary of the Interior. The Senate confirmed Jewell's nomination by an 87-11 vote on April 10, 2013.

4 months after inauguration

Penny Pritzker (2013-present) - Secretary of Commerce
On May 2, 2013, President Obama announced the nomination of hotel magnate Penny Pritzker as Secretary of Commerce. On June 10, 2013 the Commerce, Science and Technology Committee unanimously approved Pritzker's nomination. On June 25, 2013 Pritzker was confirmed by the full Senate on June 25, by a vote of 97 to 1.

6 months after inauguration

Thomas Perez (2013−present) - Secretary of Labor
On January 9, 2013, Hilda Solis announced she would not stay on for Obama's second term and that she was resigning. On March 18, 2013, President Obama nominated assistant U.S. Attorney General Thomas Perez for labor secretary.

Republicans oppose the nomination because they see him as a "committed ideologue". On May 16, 2013 Perez's nomination was endorsed by the committee along party

On July 18, 2013 Perez was confirmed as labor secretary after senators reached a deal to avert changing the chamber’s rules and which on July 17 saw the Senate vote to move forward with a vote on Perez, with his nomination getting 60 votes to break the filibuster. The Senate ultimately confirmed Perez on a party-line vote, 54-46.

7 months after inauguration

Anthony Foxx (2013-present) - Secretary of Transportation
Anthony Foxx, Mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina was nominated by President Barack Obama on April 29, 2013, to succeed Ray LaHood. On June 10, 2013 the Commerce, Science and Technology Committee unanimously approved Foxx's nomination. On June 27, 2013 Foxx was unanimously (100-0) confirmed by the U.S. Senate. Foxx was sworn in on July 2, as the 17th Secretary of Transportation.

6 months after inauguration

I rest my case.

cc: Mynd44, Berem, aresa, StOla, Beremx, dustmalik, PassingShot, DaBullIT, Johnpaul88, Clerverly, Johnpaul88, fulanimafia, IbnSultaan, August21, Rilwayne001
Olboy leave all this yeye grammar at least make PMB nominate even him brothers first as minister.......make we fit see say him plans are for good not just playing and globetrotting

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by mediachirps(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Your research sounds right. ...but do we have to compel Nigerian system to that of Americans?
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by ugoonuoha: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2015
I've been following U.S politics for a very long time. So you can imagine the incredulity to which I greeted that part of PMB's op-ed where he implied took several months to pick a cabinet. Obama announced MOST of his nominations in Dec. 2008 as President-elect. Most got confirmation within the first week of his swearing-in. PMB's handlers goofed in trying to draw similarities using wordplay such as "full cabinet several months after". That's pure mischaraterization of Obama's first term & I'm not sure he'll approve of that. (Obama wanted to hit the ground running, at least appear to).
If you want to take 4 months to pick a cabinet, fine, just state your genuine reasons. What you shouldn't do is try to be disingenuous by roping in the POTUS.

My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by adanny01(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
adconline:
Obama was sworn in January 2009 and US economy was in shambles, he nominated Timothy Geithner as the Treasury Secretary in 2008 and was confirmed on January 26, 2009. Hillary Clinton was confirmed on January 15,2009 as the Secretary of State. He retained Bob Gates from Bush as his Defense Secretary. Eric Holder was confirmed on Feb 2, 2009 as the Attorney General. Janet Napolitano was confirmed on Jan 20, 2009 as the Secretary of Homeland Security. Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius was confirmed late because first choice candidate, Tom Daschle, withdrew. Obama's economics team had been assembled as of 2008 because the country was in recession. Economic gurus like Larry Sommers, Peter Orszag, Bloomers were all appointed as advisers.
Pls stop insulting our intelligence! GMB is no Obama!!

Is this the FULL list of Obama's team? What part of FULL is hard to understand?

If Obama assembled his team in 2008 because of economic recession, GMD did not assemble his team because of massive corruption which he has to set a standard before he assembles his team.

Just like GMB is not Obama, Obama is not GMB!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by modhream: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

All you have written does not make PMB's statement that "Obama didn't have his FULL cabinet several months after first taking office" wrong. Or does it? This is the crux of the matter.
I was putting things in context,never said he had a full cabinet,unlike the OP who served a mash of untruths,half-truths and lies.Do go back,read,comprehend and digest.
A logical thinker takes and analyse things in their proper context,not just gobble anything he comes across just cos it's coming from a friendly.
Hian,going by what I'm seeing from you guys this morning,I just might start believing that free education is doing a lot more harm than good to Nigerian students.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by duality(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
The @op, is not even believable. That this one made the home page, brings to question the sagacity of the mods and super mods.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by bankyman(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Sir, with respect, your write-up smacks of hypocrisy!

What type of opposition did APC play? Constructive one? Never! They lied, forged, cajoled, lied again and again, threatened, intimidated, insulted etc and now its their turn they want civilized opposition? Interesting!

PDP learnt from APC! They are simply paying them back in their own coins.

Look at the aspect of public declaration assets, APC used it as a campaign strategy against GEJ, saying PMB and his vice would make their assets public, but what happened?

They have vehemently refused to let the public know their worth! Why?
Pls stop painting APC in a saintly manner, APC and PDP are simply two sides of the same coin!

Thanks for your assessment of my write up but I think you missed the point, I wasn't comparing the kind of opposition played by APC to that of PDP (That would be a topic for another day). All I did was to in my own opinion show that the head of the Anti-Buhari opposition here on Nairaland is very myopic and misleading. Kindly read my article again and you should get the gist.

On what the politics of APC is as an opposition, that would derail the topic.

Thanks
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by veraponpo(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Abok1:

Everyone on Nairaland knows Barcanista to be an ambidextrous individual with a knack for myopic swevens based on hear-says and mere trumpery. He is constantly making face-saving ripostes, in a bid to launder an already quomodocunquized reputation, while constantly making spontaneous panegyric eulogy about GEJ. While with the same warped logic, slags President Buhari, whose only crime is ousting the non-performing incumbent in a free and fair election.

I love the way you expressed everything up there, especially the use of 'quomodocunquized reputation'.
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by nortcentrallord(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Hahahahaha, all of a sudden, obama has now become the yardstick of measurement for buhari. Please, how many more years do we have to live in a sane society, how many more years before he will push for gay rights, pass the gay law and congratulate the gays in Nigeria for their success just like obama did in the us?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by MrLeno(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2015
azimibraun:
I challenge any Nairalander not happy with Mr Buhari to come up with a 19Man list of Ministers before 6pm today and let's see if those individuals will scale through Nairaland Ministerial screening. You first assignment reduce the ministries from 30+ to 19 and then appointment your Ministers who will pass through screening and be sanctioned by NLANDERS as fit to be Ministers of the Federal Republic. 6pm the deadline.

I second this idea Chief!
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by sauceEEP(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2015
obailala:
Hahaha... grin cheesy
I will try to answer this question...

Barcanista was previously the head of the APC e-rats on Nairaland up until a week to the general elections when he shockingly decamped to PDP. Before his decamping, he secretly solicited some form of 'protection' (wages) from APC card carrying members who were active on Nairaland for his stellar efforts in promoting the course of the APC and also tearing the PDP apart. His pleas for pecuniary protection could not be granted because it seemed he approached the wrong people.

Fast forward to a week before general elections, in the strangest and most shocking manner ever imagined, he publicly decamped to the PDP and started glorifying the same GEJ and PDP he had successfully torn to pieces in the past 12 months. His case was even more worrisome considering the fact that he didn't see a need to at least change his Nairaland moniker. From all indications, he seemed to have gotten the much sought 'protection' from the PDP, hence his switch. In anger and disgust, some APC Nairalanders exposed his secret letters where he was soliciting protection, hence his new found title, "the protection seeker."

By the way, the dude seems to be jobless because when he was in the APC, he was virtually the head of the APC Nairaland e-rats, today he's in the PDP and serves in the exact same capacity.
Seriously.... grin
Protection in the form of wages? cheesy
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista is my friend, you guys should not kill his career this early. OP please take it easy with him next time.

Phillip I like your style. Sometimes I am tempted to be soft on the leech. He needs what he is doing to survive. But he doesn't have my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by igbsam(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2015
For trying to mislead the public barcanista, the thunder that will strike you is coming with full force. It will do you like film trick.

Your hate for PMB only makes him stronger

Nice analysis op

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by fortunechy(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2015
am just dullistic.plz,dont mind me na old age.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by okoolori(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2015
StOla:
I followed the US politics closely at that period. I could remember that Obama filled up his cabinet in bits and pieces, and I already disputed his assertions on that thread.

I so remember that former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was Obama's initial choice for Health Secretary. He was however still on the hunt by the Republicans for attempting to pass a universal healthcare bill that Hillary Clinton had supported during her husband's presidency.
Daschle became enmeshed in a tax evasion controversy, Obama had to reconsider his nomination and Gov. Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas became his new pick.

Buhari was 100% correct that Obama didn't have his full cabinet early. It was a very shoddy job by the Obama administration and he got flaks for it.

Barcanista is nothing but a Buhari pant sniffer. His bitterness has really taken the better of him, and he's now a junkie who needs the quick fix of a sniff to justify his failed electoral permutations.

I demand that Barcanista apologise profusely with a counter thread like he did for his PDP sponsors, for daring to open an objective thread on Tinubu's political superiority over Saraki.

SECONDED... ELSE WE BAN HIM TILL 2023....

ITS HIGH TIME SEUN STARTS MOBBING HIS DIRTY HOUSE FULL OF STINKY MODS...
Re: Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet by Beremx(f): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
sauceEEP:
hew sent emails to some Buhari supporters like Gbawe and pendy79 asking for monetary protection/offer if he has to continue supporting APC on Nairaland. He got disappointed and stopped supporting APC and he took a monetary offer/protection from some PDP members who promised to make him the S.A on media to Musiliu Obanikoro a former minister. Though he didn't get the offer, he is one of those who have been appointed under the new S.A. Media to Obanikoro. Godwin Ehimai to post lies on Nairaland.

The S.A. To Obanikoro, Godwin Ehimai is the owner of www.thebreakingtimes.com. The site is sponsored by Obanikoro and PDP. It was that site that lied about the fake death of the former CSO of Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Eastern Ports Dysfunctional? / Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Hospital, Set Telecoms Mast On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.