Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls (2175 Views)

2010 Jaguar XF Tokunbo 5.6m / Sweet 2010 Jaguar Xf For Sale / 2009/2010 Jaguar XF Premium(diesel) **class Meets Power** - 7.1M Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
The 2009 or 2010 (to be confirmed tomorrow) Jaguar XF has all the features you’d expect to find in a high-end luxury sedan--and some that you don’t find even in the most exclusive ultra-luxury vehicles.

The Premium Luxury package “adds 19-inch wheels, heated 16-way power front seats, upgraded leather, a navigation system with voice activation, and keyless ignition/entry,” while the Supercharged edition gets the 420-hp V-8, 20-inch wheels, “an active suspension (dubbed ‘CATS’),” and satellite radio.

Optional equipment includes a heated steering wheel and active cruise control.

Automobile says the “long list of electronic driver aids” includes “voice control for audio and telephone, a blind-spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, a tire-pressure monitor, and an electronic parking brake.”

I SAY IT IS PRICED AT 17MILLION NAIRA

sajaa05m49fr36969

Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
THIS IS FOR ADVERT PURPOSES grin cheesy, CAUSE I KNOW SAY UNA GO SHOUT, recession, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE I WROTE THAT OUT IN SMALL LETTERS, SO IF recession NO AFFECT YOU MAKE WE RUN THINGS ON THE XF grin cheesy

Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by maddock(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2009
Wicked and wild
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2009
hmm, wicked and wild , you have said it all
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by joxiri: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
carshopper this car is no where near 17 million when its not an xj or an s-class
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
grin cheesy grin cheesy, you know say pips go price come up price come down, that is why i say PRICED AT 17MILLION, no be final price now, grin cheesy wink
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by joxiri: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2009
fair enough make i no spoil your market for you
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by sultaan(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
joxiri:

carshopper this car is no where near 17 million when its not an xj or an s-class

The XF is not in the same class as you listed its in range of $42k-$60k.
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2009
hmmm,
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by joxiri: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ sultan
how do you mean?
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by sultaan(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2009
Sporty, not ultra luxury those are the $60-$100k+ range.

E.g BMW 3 to 7 series

Merz C to S class

Maserati Quattroporte to Maybach 57

Basically one should not/never use a chauffeur(unless in a third world)

IMHO
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2009
hmmm again
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2009
Carshopper:

grin cheesy grin cheesy, you know say pips go price come up price come down, that is why i say PRICED AT 17MILLION, no be final price now, grin cheesy wink

Glad this is not the final price because I offer my unsolicited opinion - IT'S COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNREASONABLE.

Hope my comment doesn't offend you because if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it. You've tried to cause damage on a number of people's threads, I have you on my radar now cool
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2009
grin cheesy, offended , not at all, that is why it is called "your opinion" grin cheesy, my prices are never final becus even when you drop the final price pple go still price am, you feel me abi, your radar on me, omo take am easy ooo, cause your radar no go see me ooo grin cheesy, how biz dey go for you since, you be arsenal or man utd fan, did you watch the game? grin cheesy
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by gestapo(f): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2009
17 million, No interior photos, no vin number shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o, I saw this on my way to the office today  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2009
gestapo:

17 million, No interior photos, no vin number shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o, I saw this on my way to the office today  grin grin grin grin grin

hmmmm, you ask for vin, you no see am for my post, why you no shout for vin on the 2009 corolla, phammymus put him own, and i thought vin was a MUST on all cars sold here, why you no shout for that thread, na the obedient carshopper you dey shout on for VIN, MAKE I SHOCK YOU NOW, compare this pic with vin posted in my opening thread, do i lie, gestapo grin cheesy

Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2009
gestapo:

Hahaha, I rejoice with you. The owner has finally given you access to the car.

@ Carshopper
I'm not going back to phammyus' thread so your reply is what I already said - Focus on your middleman business with efforts like Jenju's and don't try to put sand into Phaymmyus' gari, God does not reward such behavior.

Oh! wait a minute, that looked like a photo from the exterior not interior
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by gestapo(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
this guys wants attention and i wont give it to him, his stupid topics dont even make sense, so much barbaric topics, i wonder if he has any thread with heavy traffic except the godbiformi replicated honda accord hybrid

Show us Interior photos   grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
I feel you my sister, the Nairaland auto market is getting smaller and smaller and these boys think behaving like this is what innovation is all about. He goes about the streets of Lagos snapping pictures like there's no tomorrow, I've lost count of the number of middleman cars he has advertised on this forum grin grin
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
I NO PUT SAND INSIDE ANYONE GARI, AND MIDDLEMAN BUSINESS IS NOT A BAD ONE OOO grin cheesy, ABI I BE THE ONLY MIDDLE MAN FOR HIA grin cheesy, WWHEELS MY GUY, ABEG NO VEX IF YOU THINK SAY I PRICED MY XF AT 17MILLION, EVEN IF YOU GO THE OFFICE WHERE IT IS PARKED NA 17MILLION DEM GO CALL AM FOR YOU , THEN YOU FIT NEGOTIATE, SOME PPLE RUN AWAY WHEN THEY HEAR 17MILLION , SOME STAY AND NEGOTIATE, I DID NOT RUN WHEN I HEARD 17MILLION, I ONLY SMILED BECAUSE AM USED TO THE DEALERS IN LAGOS SAYING 10MIL, 6MILL, 17MILLION, grin wink cheesy, I JUST NEGOTIATE A GUD PRICE , AND GUD PRICES I HAVE GIVEN SO FAR, YOU FEELS ME grin, THE INTERIOR YOU WOULD DEFINITELY GET, BUT HONESTLY EVEN IF BRING THE INTERIORS, DEM FIT BUY THE JAG? grin cheesy YES SOME CAN, OTHERS JUST LOVE THE PICTURES grin cheesy, MESEF DEM WAIT TO SEE THE INTERIORS, BELIEVE ME grin cheesy
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2009
wwheelz:

I feel you my sister, the Nairaland auto market is getting smaller and smaller and these boys think behaving like this is what innovation is all about. He goes about the streets of Lagos snapping pictures like there's no tomorrow, I've lost count of the number of middleman cars he has advertised on this forum grin grin

MIDDLEMAN business , it pays ooo, esp, when it turns out that you gud at what you do, you honest, your prices dont kill except when it is 17million grin and you donot have the interiors pics yet, but as they all say, COMING SOON grin cheesy, abeg wwheelz and gestapo, make we chat for yim , i love you guys, grin cheesy
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
Carshopper:

I JUST NEGOTIATE A GUD PRICE,

That should be your aim, leave the drama. A good businessman does not call unfavorable attention to him/herself. That is Business 101 cool
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
No time to chat, going to the Optometrist's
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
i dont drag unnecessary attention to myself, you know business 102, all adverts shld have VINs posted, and if i derail on that pple would holla and say i no post vin, i just made a little observation which i believe is not wrong, even on the hybrid thread which gestapo is still accusing me on , people threw comments on it that na the same motor posted by two pips, and it was corrected and left off the hook, so na just simple comment i make grin cheesy, finsh, did i spoil anybody's market NO, na jus observation, cheesy grin, it been nice talking to you wwheelz, you really talk nice and i like that, but o boy , NA THE SAME CAR OOOO grin cheesy wink smiley, AND THE XF IS STILL PRICED AT 17MILLION, FOR ADVERT PURPOSES SHA grin
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2009
Carshopper:

MIDDLEMAN business , it pays ooo, esp, when it turns out that you gud at what you do, you honest, your prices dont kill except when it is 17million grin

Please don't twist my words, I'd rather middlemen abound than armed robbers. Afterall, an idle mind is the devil's workshop and most of the popular car sellers on this forum are middlemen anyway. As I said before on another thread, I believe in the right of everyone to make a honest living which is why you should leave phammyus to do his biz without the snide comments and focus on getting your own biz done. Chikena!! cool
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by bigbumper(f): 1:24am On Mar 15, 2009
Very matured dialogue and constructive argument between two dissenting parties, even Gestapo too tongue I am impressed, keep it up wink

But come o Carshopper, na the high exchange rate cause this one or you wan build mansion on top water abi na wetin cheesy Or you too wan marry this year ni, this naija babes and their long throat sef cheesy Softly softly o grin grin grin
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 15, 2009
big_bumper:

But come o Carshopper, na the high exchange rate cause this one or you wan build mansion on top water abi na wetin cheesy Or you too wan marry this year ni, this naija babes and their long throat sef cheesy Softly softly o grin grin grin

If na woman, he's definitely way out of his league. If na to build house, he should just keep looking at the house plan cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Cashmoni: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2009
Carshopper you no tell me say you get House Plan ohh!!!na wwheelz just inform us here, na wa ohh,
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2009
omo them just reveal a coded secret ooo, i did some calculations on this car and i believe the stated price of 17million is reasonable and negotiatable

the online price is given at 42,000k - 65,000dollars X 150 ( cause the moto na 2009 ooo)
plus inland transportation of say 450dollars + containerized of say 2,000dols, that equals something in the region of 12million naira, plus 1million clearing in 9ja plus beer money for safe arrival , the price reach to build house ooooo grin shocked
Re: I Hold The Four Aces: 2009 or 2010 Jaguar Xf: I Can Not Shout: Help Pls pls by Carshopper(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
this is available ooo, and my sources tell me its most likely a 2010 JAGUAR XF, grin

(1) (Reply)

16 And 20 Kva Perkins Generator For Sale / 2003 Toyota Matrix - Tokunbo - For Dash ! - SOLD ! / Hilux For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.