Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... (14000 Views)

Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question / See How A Guy Stylishly. Insulted A Girl He Was Asking Out / Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by ibkgab001: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Nigerian girls and the arrogancy
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Adaeze003(f): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Uhm... like someone asked what are we to help out with exactly?

I think it's just to let you know so if you're in for jokes you can take a hike...
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2015
I love her letter.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by mysyto(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2015
jackyraw09:
she sent this, via SMS or via email? cuz that is damn too long undecided
bro via SMS oooo
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy we all eat to survive. lol I like the answer
kinglekan:

She eats and drinks. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Why did you mention me just to insult me?
delectablegyal:

What is the matter?
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Kolade354(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Godfullsam(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2015
I swear na man write this tin

OP talk true sad
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Aaree(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2015
now thats a smart girl, but gotta be careful though!!!
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Aaree(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2015
now thats a smart girl, but you gotta be careful though!!!
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by phyness(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
48noble:
Lol....u just got hooked .
I tel u
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by tenry(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Keep those rules and enjoy her for life. She wants relationship, no more, no less. Such girls are very nice if only u know how to relate with them.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by sigmundfreud(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
That's a nice contract... Better sign it before she writes "terms and conditions apply"

3 Likes

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by mysyto(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
tenry:
Keep those rules and enjoy her for life. She wants relationship, no more, no less. Such girls are very nice if only u know how to relate with them.
thanks brother....
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by MoNickk(f): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
this girl is a keeper. she's confident and not afraid to speak her mind...All those conditions listed up there are normal conditions for a good relationship except you don't want that with her and you just want a fling. ure lucky she has told you her mind. This is the time for you to take a decision- to stay or leave. I like her though.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by lovely17(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
jeez that his not your girlfriend op she's your wife

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
MoNickk:
this girl is a keeper. she's confident and not afraid to speak her mind...All those conditions listed up there are normal conditions for a good relationship except you don't want that with her and you just want a fling. ure lucky she has told you her mind. This is the time for you to take a decision- to stay or leave. I like her though.

I agree. I like a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to demand 4 it. Over to the guy... they say if U can't shiit, get off the pot
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Enockia(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
my brother dis is the perfect commercial to make u loyal and quiet to all her pranks shes got in her sleeve....how can she say shes not rushin u into marriage and yet shes tellin u not to cheat on her because shes ur future wife.....how she take know say in the end una go marry....bro na wash joor

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by jackyraw09: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
mysyto:

bro via SMS oooo

nah die o. if the girl is frosh OR from a MORALLY good ATLEAST MIDDLE CLASS family and

you know she has something worthy upstairs then bro take her serious. Thing is bro i was

and still a player. i just Bleep girls while playing the role of an unserious BF but i have a girlfriend who's like this your

girl, her family is alright morally and middle class - i.e she has all she needs but not too much.

she knows my bad ways but is always prepared to change me and i'm on the verge of

changing cuz of this girl. Just be sure she's not easily intimidated by material things else she's

not worth a trial. And also, give her some time while giving her close monitoring (i'm not saying you should stalk her sha o)
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Pierocash(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
mysyto:
Dear luqman , we are just getting into a

relationship so don't expect me to say "I love you"

because there is no love we just met and thought

we would make a suitable couples. Before we get

into conclusion I want you to know that I am from a

very strict family I don't know what will happen to

you or to me when they see us together. Also, I

don't want to date someone that I wouldn't marry so

lets take this chance to get to know each other

before marriage. I will be patient with you when it

comes to marriage I don't want to rush you

because I have goals too just like you do. I also

want you to know that we will have some good

times and bad times. There's no perfect

relationship. In our journey, u will not lay your hands

on me no matter what, I already got dark spots

from falls and burns. You should not worry about

me cheating I'll b loyal and faithful till our hair gets

grey so u just be careful cheating on me. I will not

take u back if you cheat. I will erase all memories

between you and i, you'll just become another

random person. I will do my best to make it work

between us and u do your parts too. Whatever

happens you gotta keep me updated, I am not just

any other girl I am your future wife and don't lie to

me I have a talent in telling If a person is lying or

not. I can make you feel like the luckiest guy in the

world but you better have some respect there's no

way I'm dating a guy that can't respect me and

people around him. You better treat me like a

diamond, I am indeed someone you would not

wanna lose and dont be so presumptuous about

your looks. Your not the only guy in the world with

good looks....,........pls help me out on this..

cc...lalasticala
pls transfer d girl to me,if u dnt want her. these are d type of girls I need.she has defined it from d beginning so play by d rules
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by orogodoganyin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
seems she doesnt like telling lies...

mail me her contact, i'd lyk 2 date her too
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Oahray: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
You ask a girl out and she's calls herself your future wife while saying she cannot say she loves you, adds a pile of dos and don'ts like you have just proposed to her, then ends it with 'you are not the only good looking guy around'?

She's trying too hard too sound as principled as she's smart. If na me, she don enter friendzone sharply.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Haurmeday25(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:
How do you want us to help you out?

You just found yourself an intelligent girl who was sensible enough to write you something as thoughtful as this and instead of you to read it and see the sense in what she wrote, you came here to post if for us, asking for our help.

What kind of help do you require? Can't you comprehend written english?
seems so
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by anselm791(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Initial gragra.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by quinnboy: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
intelligent girl..... Just like my Pearl.
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by chomytex(f): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Terms and conditions apply.
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by fizziea(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
oga am damn sure if u break her heart, there are two things involved; is either u die or u are turn cripple for d rest of ya life.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
I pray I find this type of girl, she's a keeper and if u keep this one, I swear she won't Mar you, if you even plan to cheat, I suggest u press pause, I would not support the motion of u cheating behind her back, I mean something that made me comment twice, think about it
Don't break her heart bro, see her be the best mum to your children, boys day outside way day fine this kind babe o, so treat her right, she would in turn do all to make u happy.
That's life for you, ehn but op, shay the babe get younger sister sha, help me make I collect that one na, no time :d

Be good man

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... by akosh005: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Have to drink my coca-cola b4 I ..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.