Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT (17853 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Help Ooo Are Dey Real Or GNLD Or Customer Care Training Centre / Is This Gnld Or A Real Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by padreich(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Please guys help me out with this since I'm not experience. I got this message this morning still confuse if its GNLD consultants or NOT because I don't want to waste the little I have. Mantledox Logistics Ltd invite you for a chat/work briefing tomorrow Wednesday 22/7/15 by 2pm @ 82 Adeniyi Jones by A.B.C, Ikeja. Ref 71
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by benedima1990(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
padreich:
Please guys help me out with this since I'm not experience. I got this message this morning still confuse if its GNLD consultants or NOT because I don't want to waste the little I have. Mantledox Logistics Ltd invite you for a chat/work briefing tomorrow Wednesday 22/7/15 by 2pm @ 82 Adeniyi Jones by A.B.C, Ikeja. Ref 71

I guess they are

From research, mantledox logistics is a gnld associate
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by Wisse09: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
I can tell you for sure that they are the ones. They kept sending "interview invites" like every other week to my number. Kindly ignore them.
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by padreich(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks guys, I took your advice and dint go again
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by olenda: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thank God for nairaland oooooo I for don go spend my little change 2moro for this GNLD people, thanks Guys.
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by Favparis(f): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
The way people get scared of GLND these days alarming cheesy

What abt all these Green World, Edmark, Travo and all that. Are they better than GLND?

Not Their Agent o...... Am just curious.
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by Philipsdael(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
MAX GLOBAL invites you for a WORK BRIEF/WORK OUTLINE on TUE 21/6/16 by 9am at 13 OLADOSU STR, OPP TOYIN STR IKEJA. DR AKINKUNMI 07037630606.
I received this massage just now. I guess its gnld .
don't wanna waste my scarce time / resources
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Philipsdael:
MAX GLOBAL invites you for a WORK BRIEF/WORK OUTLINE on TUE 21/6/16 by 9am at 13 OLADOSU STR, OPP TOYIN STR IKEJA. DR AKINKUNMI 07037630606.
I received this massage just now. I guess its gnld .
don't wanna waste my scarce time / resources

100% GNLD

4 Likes

Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by bikerboy1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
what about klagos Ltd are they also affiliated to GNLD or Scam.
Got invitation from them
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by Dgaffer(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
You're to come for your Interview with PSK KONCEPT on 21ST june by 9a.m SUIT 201,PHILEZ PLAZA,2 OSOLO WAY,7-8 BUS-STOP, AIRPORT RD,LAGOS CHECK YOUR MAIL NOW ad

In respect to your job application & after due consideration,the Management of HALLMARK invites you for an INTERVIEW /ACCESSMENT with the CEO.
Date:Tues 21th,June
TIME:8:40AM
ADMIN ID:ETH0388
ADDRESS:No 6 oyima street,beside Fi'delity Bank,off Douglas road Owerri.
MGT:080 92700388
Come with CV

BGS INC invites you for an urgent work brief/ assessment on Mon 20/6/2016 by 9am @ 161 Herbert Macaulay Way Yaba Lagos Batch: E 401/ 0913(Mrs John)

I'm suspecting that these COys are GNLD folks but not sure anyway
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by odutolasodiq(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
gnld don suffer!
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by dusaco: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
I bet you, the people are scammers. I experience the one in 13 Oladosu street. Off Toyin street. I was invited to come for assessment as Unit manager. I wondered where they got my telephone address from. I first went there at an unusual time to assess the place and I was told that they do training for people. On the day of supposed interview, it was a one-way communication. The ladies were just engaging in brainwashing exercises. At the end of the day, they requested that we should pay them N16k for for us to buy their licence and become their partner. They never entertain any question or clarifications from those of us who were there. Their emphasis was on the payment they wanted to receive. they did not even know the status of those who came. They are very rude. Imagine a very young girl, asking someone as old as her father to be clapping for her because of her supposed 'success'.

Friends, please be careful of any text messages you receive, especially if you do not know the source, no matter how attractive the statement could be.
I wasted the whole day, my money, and I was very annoyed with myself for honouring the invitation.

5 Likes

Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by fadugbao(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
let me use this medium to ask ppl of nairaland to help me confirm the authenticity of the said address/organisation.the message failed to give any clue abt the organisation.

Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by benheart(f): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls guys I just got this now, are they real or fake.

Kinldy help a sister.

Based on your CV, you have been shortlisted for an interview with PRETADINCE LTD on THUR 08/06/17 @ 13 oladosu str. Off Toyin str. Ikeja by 9AM. DR. AMEH.
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by lilybonny(f): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Looks fake to me.
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by beckyomas(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
benheart:

Kinldy help a sister.

Based on your CV, you have been shortlisted for an interview with PRETADINCE LTD on THUR 08/06/17 @ 13 oladosu str. Off Toyin str. Ikeja by 9AM. DR. AMEH.
dusaco:
I bet you, the people are scammers. I experience the one in 13 Oladosu street. Off Toyin street. I was invited to come for assessment as Unit manager. I wondered where they got my telephone address from. I first went there at an unusual time to assess the place and I was told that they do training for people. On the day of supposed interview, it was a one-way communication. The ladies were just engaging in brainwashing exercises. At the end of the day, they requested that we should pay them N16k for for us to buy their licence and become their partner. They never entertain any question or clarifications from those of us who were there. Their emphasis was on the payment they wanted to receive. they did not even know the status of those who came. They are very rude. Imagine a very young girl, asking someone as old as her father to be clapping for her because of her supposed 'success'.

Friends, please be careful of any text messages you receive, especially if you do not know the source, no matter how attractive the statement could be.
I wasted the whole day, my money, and I was very annoyed with myself for honouring the invitation.
benheart:

Kinldy help a sister.

you can see from this guy above you that both addresses are the same. That's how they change names, you can get them by their address.
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by Imacute: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good evening everyone, pls I received this message this evening I don't know how real it is. Pls I need help from those that knows about them thanks.

Prior to ur application,u're SHORTLISTED 4 A TEST/JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIG LTD by1PM ON 14 AUG @49,OLOWU STR,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAG
Details in ur mail
Ref +10
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by ade3164(m): 5:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Run for your dear life
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by mightymichael: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Imacute:
Good evening everyone, pls I received this message this evening I don't know how real it is. Pls I need help from those that knows about them thanks.

Prior to ur application,u're SHORTLISTED 4 A TEST/JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIG LTD by1PM ON 14 AUG @49,OLOWU STR,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAG
Details in ur mail
Ref +10

This guys are fake! They said they sell information and we should be partners and we should bring 10000 naira with a deposit of 3000 naira that day,I didn't pay I just went out at last but I think there are some of their own that joined us and were going to pay the money to lure us. I think they are just looking for money. cool
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by djoe21(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
padreich:

You can apply here

SHININGSTAR PROPERTY & INVESTMENT LTD.

The above named company is currently recruiting Sales Executives.

QUALIFICATION: Minimum of OND.

REMUNERATION: N30,000 basic allowance plus commission.

Interested persons should send their CVs to djoe4u_44@yahoo.com
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by Chiglo1: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
They don't use job tactics
Favparis:
The way people get scared of GLND these days alarming cheesy

What abt all these Green World, Edmark, Travo and all that. Are they better than GLND?

Not Their Agent o...... Am just curious.

Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by topnik(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
I registered in May and got started, wanted to see if all they said was true. It's still paying off till now and i regret not joining earlier esp with the rise in dollar.
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by bryand: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangot built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by whizbee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
topnik:
I registered in May and got started, wanted to see if all they said was true. It's still paying off till now and i regret not joining earlier esp with the rise in dollar.
Re: Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? by bryand: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangot built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLDmpeople which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!

Dem don bust your package...ole buruku... Same speech your lots give at your GNLD schemes.
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by dreamworld: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
PML Ltd, an ICT Company INVITES you for an ORAL INTERVIEW tomorrow MON. 11TH DEC. @13 Oladosu, Off Toyin, Ikeja by 9am.(For Enquiry Call- Taiwo: 07064417437)
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by dreamworld: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Based on recommendation you are amongst the few candidates selected to meet with the HR DIRECTOR of Build global services for an Assessment at 4,alhaji ogungbeye close, Amaraolu street, Agindigbi first gate bustop on Wednesday 13/12/17 by 9am
ENQ:08085190015
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by dreamworld: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2017
RAW CONSTRUCTION
After reviewing your online (JIJI) application and contact, you have been shortlisted for an interview at our branch office.!
DATE: Thursdays 14th of December 2017
TIME: 9:00am
VENUE: No 11, Monilola Oyeyinka Street off Ajibade Babatola Junction, Ajao Estate, Along Airport Road Lagos.
HELPLINE: 081-2733-2388

Fake jobs
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by AshtonTeva: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
dreamworld:
RAW CONSTRUCTION
After reviewing your online (JIJI) application and contact, you have been shortlisted for an interview at our branch office.!
DATE: Thursdays 14th of December 2017
TIME: 9:00am
VENUE: No 11, Monilola Oyeyinka Street off Ajibade Babatola Junction, Ajao Estate, Along Airport Road Lagos.
HELPLINE: 081-2733-2388

Fake jobs
Interesting ? And how do you know that they are fake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by dreamworld: 1:41am On Dec 14, 2017
AshtonTeva:

Interesting ? And how do you know that they are fake?
Online reports for the same address 11 monilola
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by tosbobby(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Pls did u apply, any information that could help. Kindly share becsuse i got same.
dreamworld:
PML Ltd, an ICT Company INVITES you for an ORAL INTERVIEW tomorrow MON. 11TH DEC. @13 Oladosu, Off Toyin, Ikeja by 9am.(For Enquiry Call- Taiwo: 07064417437)
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by dreamworld: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
tosbobby:
Pls did u apply, any information that could help. Kindly share becsuse i got same.
They are scamers, don't go there
Re: Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT by tosbobby(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thanks.
I didnt later go.
dreamworld:

They are scamers, don't go there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already / Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left / 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.