Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington (65051 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by TS2(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]Jim Ovia as part of the entourage is totally unacceptable to that vindictive sectional bigot but Oshiomole's ashewoe wife is all good? [/size]

Why are you so stupppid, dumb, fooolish, ignorant and small minded? Is she a business man? What was the instruction of Buhari? Was it not to stop the sneaking in of businessmen?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by PPAngel(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
TS2:

Why are you so stupppid, dumb, fooolish, ignorant and small minded? Is she a business man? What was the instruction of Buhari? Was it not to stop the sneaking in of businessmen?

And what is she doing there? Is she there to improve US relations by giving Obama a bl0w job?

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by babadee1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Max24:

You be mumu no 1.

Na you be the mumu no be me. It was widely reported that President Buhari's 33 man delegation to the U.S. had no woman included. Oshiomhole's wife is on her own the federal govt is not paying for her. Maybe the Edo state govt is paying though. If you have any official documentation to prove me wrong pls show it and stop resorting to insults. Only fools resort to insults rather than giving a reasonable argument.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by sagr(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]Jim Ovia as part of the entourage is totally unacceptable to that vindictive sectional bigot but Oshiomole's ashewoe wife is all good? [/size]
jealousy at its peak . Whr were u wen osho baba was toasting her? Plus is she a nigerian business woman?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by PecE2Make: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Am still saying it seems Amechi is loosing popularity. Rochas shook hands with Obama the other day, Osho's wife storms in red in a meeting. Osho baba himself is busy singing I pledge to Nigeria my country...

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by PPAngel(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
sagr:
jealousy at its peak . Whr were u wen osho baba was toasting her? Plus is she a nigerian business woman?

LE FOOL
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
martinosi:

If she was you wife and you were in that high profiled position and you had just married her not
more than 6 months would you leave her behind in Nigeria? Helllll Nooooooooooooo!!!!!
4 days without your hubby shouldn't be a big deal. Even if she feels Hot, she can...pleasure herself
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by fx45(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Calling another man's wife hoe only shows that your mother must have been one too.[/size]
How is that any of your business? You seem to be crying more than the bereaved... Why?

You don't care that I called your Baba an illiterate. You're dirty thoughts are fixated on the Hoe who happens to be another man's wife too. Hopeless pervert!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by boujaye: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
ForcefullBULL:

Well The question is why did Oshiomole Take his wife to America as part of the President entourage . Why? Why? WHY?

I myself have been asking that same questioning why? Is Oshomole going to show her to Barrack Obama? Obama is simply not interested, a hell bent gay lover. she is just not needed there.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

If Osho brought his wife with him on the trip, what's the issue? She is there for her husbands pleasure.

Jim was there for selfish interests.

And for calling a man's wife an ashawo, your mother must have been a supreme LovePeddler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by Okijajuju1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
boujaye:

I myself have been asking that same questioning why? Is Oshomole going to show her to Barrack Obama? Obama is simply not interested, a hell bent gay lover. she is just not needed there.

It's his wife. She was not part of Buhari's official entourage, she was there on her husbands behest. Maybe for shopping. Did you see her in the white house?

Stop this silly reasoning jor.

Where it should be a problem is if she was on the official entourage of president Buhari and I can bet she wasn't. Osho must have paid for her trip from his pocket.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by abei: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
ROCHAS DRESS SENSE THO!!
DATS HOW HOS DEPUTY ROCKED AIR MAX AND A TRAD +MUFFLER DURING OUR P.O.P IN CAMP..
IMO PEOPLE SHA!!!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by stoicism: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

wow...this is coming from the fairer sex....you must be a nihilarian slattern. You are big disgrace to womanhood and your sluttish mother, if u have one. Crazy product of a putrid sperm. I am very sure your parents met only once and cash was involved.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by stoicism: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruffp:

can u hear yourself?

that animal has no shame....imagine...she must be some "agbero wash girl"
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by stoicism: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Park well.

Olofo fool

lol....mehn u need your tabs, call your handlers to take the phone off u and lock u up...lol....pls go castigate your mother for bringing you to this world. The world would be a better place if we could have fewer shameless animals like you and your mother! Looool
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by luvmijeje(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Haba! You're calling a woman like you Ashewo. She collect your husband? Shey, she snatch person husband?

Your statement shows that you are frustrated and envious.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by sagr(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

LE FOOL
thank you
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by martinosi: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
megamank:

Why can't I leave her for Just for days? If every of the delegates had gone there with their wives then it would have been a jamboree and not a strategic meeting. Women on most ocassions like this Will only be a source of distraction. She spent fit in an any occasion during this kind of trip for the future of over 170milion Nigerian.

Please remember that she is a former Emirate Air Line Staff and must be well versed
in hospitality and basic diplomacy.. i am even seeing the picture a bit clearer that it
benefits them to have her on the trip for PR Value....she has her diplomatic value
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by martinosi: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
CFCfan:

4 days without your hubby shouldn't be a big deal. Even if she feels Hot, she can...pleasure herself

Thats not the point i was making...she adds value to the trip from a Hospitality and PR Point
of view...which is good...and for all intents and purposes with the husband she has married
she has to be groomed on a certain level for this type of life. remember she was a senior emirates Air Staff
so they are used to Dealing with Top Government & Business Official on their Job...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
I would think she's okorocha's wife if I didn't know about them, it's crazy how the short man cupped this chick.
#tallnproud
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by Adaahjacob(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
God forbid

Am jus joking oooo, hope u didn't take it to hrt?. #Respect
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by MarryMeee: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Am jus joking oooo, hope u didn't take it to hrt?. #Respect
no i didnt

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by TS2(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

And what is she doing there? Is she there to improve US relations by giving Obama a bl0w job?

Anyone can take their wives anywhere in so far as they are not using state funds.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by martinosi: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
TS2:

Anyone can take their wives anywhere in so far as they are not using state funds.

thats true...but having watched this i can see that the Edo state Governor is a
down to earth Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d4moCZh6ls
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by clem1986: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
nawooo. true true she look beautiful.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by billyG(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
ForcefullBULL:

Well The question is why did Oshiomole Take his wife to America as part of the President entourage . Why? Why? WHY?
Why are havin a heart attack over that?No be free Ride?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by staymore: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Jim Ovia is not in govt. Oshiomoles wife is the first Lady. She has part to play in govt. It's allowed.

You mean PMB and all the Governors would have come with there wives also, they have parts to play too.

Next time find out what Official Presidential Visit means.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by andyanders: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
See as Oshomole wife be like for her mind, why I come marry this kind man.That was why she has to bend her head down.This is why money is good.With money, any man can get any wife of his choice no matter how ugly and old he is. Oshomole's marriage to such beauty has shown the extent that women can go because of money. If monkey is to have money and build a house on the face of this earth and live, many most beautiful women on this face of the earth must go for a marriage with the monkey.

I hate when people say LOVE where there is no money in that relationship. Love expires during High School period and women go for money in order to sustain their living style/standard.The lady married him because of his wealth and not LOVE.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
omo yen straight
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by Anamachi3(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
koplisun:
Oshiomole's wife have now turned a celeb, from my own point of view this woman is more popular than buhari's wife

Osho baba dnt want story that touches the heart dats why he took his wife to West U.S.A. U knw he doesn't trust Edo ppl tongue
koplisun:
Oshiomole's wife have now turned a celeb, from my own point of view this woman is more popular than buhari's wife

Osho baba dnt want story that touches the heart dats why he took his wife to West U.S.A. U knw he doesn't trust Edo ppl
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington by ayclem01(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

u talk like a fool, i tink u shud be. was jim ovia originaly in d 32 man list. or jim ovia is wife to emeifele, hw does it affect u if oshio nw decides to carry his wife along, opening ur poison mouth to call lara ashawoe, big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.