Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450228 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by youngseraph(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
hmmm...speechless

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by OYAY(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
You are doing justice to this story splendidly. Sadiq has to summon courage and face one this girls angling around him may be Vanelle by first shutting Vanessa away from his mind in order to guide against her distraction and mind game she is playing with him but since the vanessa character is an open door to many characters in the story line it will be difficult to do that now(shutting her out);but in reality that is the best option.

3 Likes

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vanessa, Jennifer, Zeenat, Humaira, Janelle. All these beautiful girl tripping for Sadiq shocked only him one undecided. I dey beef am oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
donkross1:
Vanessa, Jennifer, Zeenat, Humaira, Janelle. All these beautiful girl tripping for Sadiq shocked only him one undecided. I dey beef am oo
I wonder o!
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Plenty wahala for Sadiq...Na so he good reach? Vanessa, Humaira, Janelle, Jennifer, Zeenat! Won't be surprised if Sarah loves him too.. Mattkent, pls remain some for Kazim too nah.....He is good looking and fun to be with too... Biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is not an update.

All right seems I have to clarify little stuff for u guys.... heemah, Maggielovely, donkross1, omoshelwa and others...

If you guys have noticed Vanessa and Sadiq seem to be just friends... atleast that's how they ended up to be since Vanessa claimed she isn't in love with him.

Jennifer? uhnnnnn she already confessed that she was sticking around Sadiq in order to get the media attention. So it was purely business and no feelings attached. And sadiq doesn't even love her....if he did I would have killed him in one of the scenes. Probably death by accident... wink

Zeenat. Now this is his one...or was his one and only and true love.

Humaira... from the scenes so far they appear to be just friends who enjoy each other's company.

Janelle... honestly I am as surprised as you guys that she fell for Sadiq. These things happen. kuch kuch hotai!

So don't get it twisted. its just two girls that Sadiq stole their hrt.

Oh and heemah I forgot to mention Sarah. She is engaged to Jojo na. If Sadiq snatches her then we will all officially libel Sadiq as the non human! except that the nonhuman is a female. And kazim...his character isn't that important in this story... but trust me he has his hands full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
MuhdG:
This sadiq is one lucky SOB
He is indeed. he is one lucky Stupid ode boy. (S.O.B)
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
OYAY:
You are doing justice to this story splendidly. Sadiq has to summon courage and face one this girls angling around him may be Vanelle by first shutting Vanessa away from his mind in order to guide against her distraction and mind game she is playing with him but since the vanessa character is an open door to many characters in the story line it will be difficult to do that now(shutting her out);but in reality that is the best option.

Thanks mehn. Someone earlier complained abt Vanessa. I told em she is not going anywhere soon.

Even in reality I wouldn't advice letting go a frnd like Vanessa. She has her selfish side but still she cares for her frnds...

okay lemme keep quiet now b4 I reveal too much.
Re: Behind Her Veil by iamnerytompz: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Mattkent u re really an awesome writer.I've been following "keeping up with sadiq" 4 a long tym now in d shadows and I really want to say i admire ur work and creativity...Y not adapt d story to a real novel I'm sure it'll create lotta buzz. Anyways, More ink to ur pen >Thumbsup<..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2015
iamnerytompz:
Mattkent u re really an awesome writer.I've been following "keeping up with sadiq" 4 a long tym now in d shadows and I really want to say i admire ur work and creativity...Y not adapt d story to a real novel I'm sure it'll create lotta buzz. Anyways, More ink to ur pen >Thumbsup<..

Tnx a lot. I had that in mind.... hopefully soon I will do that.

Tnx for finally commenting.
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Mattkent:
This is not an update.

All right seems I have to clarify little stuff for u guys.... heemah, Maggielovely, donkross1, omoshelwa and others...

If you guys have noticed Vanessa and Sadiq seem to be just friends... atleast that's how they ended up to be since Vanessa claimed she isn't in love with him.

Jennifer? uhnnnnn she already confessed that she was sticking around Sadiq in order to get the media attention. So it was purely business and no feelings attached. And sadiq doesn't even love her....if he did I would have killed him in one of the scenes. Probably death by accident... wink

Zeenat. Now this is his one...or was his one and only and true love.

Humaira... from the scenes so far they appear to be just friends who enjoy each other's company.

Janelle... honestly I am as surprised as you guys that she fell for Sadiq. These things happen. kuch kuch hotai!

So don't get it twisted. its just two girls that Sadiq stole their hrt.

Oh and heemah I forgot to mention Sarah. She is engaged to Jojo na. If Sadiq snatches her then we will all officially libel Sadiq as the non human! except that the nonhuman is a female. And kazim...his character isn't that important in this story... but trust me he has his hands full.
. Alright sire
Re: Behind Her Veil by Tobxyad(f): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2015
dz z just too nice....I cud not help but comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2015
Tobxyad:
dz z just too nice....I cud not help but comment.
welcome ma'am. What should I serve you?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Tobxyad(f): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2015
donkross1:
welcome ma'am. What should I serve you?
ehrmm...I wud like to have popcorn and fanta.
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tobxyad:
ehrmm...I wud like to have popcorn and fanta.
okay here is your pop corn n fanta. Enjoy the movie smiley.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Tobxyad(f): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
donkross1:
okay here is your pop corn n fanta. Enjoy the movie smiley.
thanku
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tobxyad:
thanku
m just doing my job ma'am. If you need anything, am right here for you.
Re: Behind Her Veil by ablatgraphicplus(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
this story is getting more interesting, but the Sodiq guy really need Street OT. still following...

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by princessadeola(f): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
princessadeola:
nice one
Been a while.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
post removed * * *

2 Likes

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm going to be away for maybe two or three days. Going to a neighbouring country(school stuff) so i won't be able to update...Not cos i am changing my country code for a couple of days but cos i wont be going with my lappy and God help me if i know how to type really long post with these touch screens!

So let me give you guys and ladies a little insight on what's coming up at the fund raiser this weekend hopefully that will keep u guys anticipating and not forget me while i am gone.

Vanessa wears her faux engagement ring .

A fund raiser that has the gathering of the most desperate, scheming and conniving and innocent people is not complete with out a little brawl and a broken nose.

What's an event without gate crashers and a little embarrassing scene!

New alliances are formed between the most unlikely pairs! I hope you are as eager as I am for the next scenes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by youngseraph(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
you can bet on that kent

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
princessadeola:
nice one
welcome ma'am. What should I offer you?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamnerytompz:
like u just poured out ma mynd. Mattkent? U don hear?

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mattkent:

Mo gboro. duro timi.
ka ji ko?
Biko.
smiley
matty, tot u nt a fan of Yoruba... Or m I imagining things.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
3 days? That's 72hrs! Do u knw how many times I refresh this page per day? Will miss U shaa.. Keep safe! Journey mercies.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
omoshelwa:
like u just poured out ma mynd. Mattkent? U don hear?
I av hrd.
If I adapt it to a novel and u don't buy it ehn...u go enta one chance with me.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
youngseraph:
you can bet on that kent
tnx boss I trust u.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
omoshelwa:

matty, tot u nt a fan of Yoruba... Or m I imagining things.?

True true..but that doesn't mean I don't know little na.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
heemah:
3 days? That's 72hrs! Do u knw how many times I refresh this page per day? Will miss U shaa.. Keep safe! Journey mercies.

Tnx a lot. That means all the oceans, sea, land and air to me.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
donkross1:
welcome ma'am. What should I offer you?

u r doing a great job grin continu

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.