Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (449992 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mattkent you really don't want me summoning janelle for you undecided Do you Well lemme chill small grin. Btw I haven't seen your zeenat(heemah) and my kross(donkross1). Sageez though! The guy be MTN - every thread I go na hin I dey see himundecided

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
DandyPearl:
Mattkent you really don't want me summoning janelle for you undecided Do you Well lemme chill small grin. Btw I haven't seen your zeenat(heemah) and my kross(donkross1). Sageez though! The guy be MTN - every thread I go na hin I dey see himundecided
sweedie, I'm here....Just finish fixing lunch for my darling Mattkent... Your cross, Sorry donkross is busy chasing a fair girl like thAt. I saw him on my way here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
DandyPearl:

As you no dey here to cook for me like that Heemah girl dey cook for Mattkent na hin I say make I go chop Pizza.

heemah:

sweedie, I'm here....Just finish fixing lunch for my darling Mattkent... Your cross, Sorry donkross is busy chasing a fair girl like thAt. I saw him on my way here...

Zo yarinya. Menene? Wetin I collect for your hand sef sotey na only sansan you dey pour for my custard
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
heemah:

ok dear. Mattkent is one lucky guy grin. But that donkross1 he wee hear from moiundecided lemme jez continue observing him till he comes hereundecided
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
***Official Announcement***

Just got a call from Mattkent.... He said n I quote " My Charger got broken and am out of battery, for these reason I won't be able to update today, tell everyone am sorry for not fulfilling my promise" .....

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
DandyPearl:
LWKM! Weytin u go find for all those thread? You no de see donkross1 too?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Noooooooooooooooo sadiq cnt die na......matt cum nd update o
Re: Behind Her Veil by Surestontop(f): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hey.....today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday. we are all here....oya drop the update
Re: Behind Her Veil by FuroGintle(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Impatiently waitin 4 d update.........Mattkent! Mattkent!! Mattkent!!!, hw many tyms i call you
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Surestontop:
Hey.....today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday. we are all here....oya drop the update

mhiz:
Noooooooooooooooo sadiq cnt die na......matt cum nd update o

Scroll up n read the official announcement I posted.
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
donkross1:

As you no dey here to cook for me like that Heemah girl dey cook for Mattkent na hin I say make I go chop Pizza.

Zo yarinya. Menene? Wetin I collect for your hand sef sotey na only sansan you dey pour for my custard
Until you make dandypearl your Zeenat, I won't stop badmouthing you....Hello Sageez, Mr MTN. Lmaooo. You sef stay in one place nah..
Re: Behind Her Veil by Jaytoy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Jaytoy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please wake sadiq up for me. He must not die o

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cant beliv dis,,,,, Sadiq shldnt jst die, dats wat Im hoping 4 ryt nw.....

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2015
heemah:

Until you make dandypearl your Zeenat, I won't stop badmouthing you....Hello Sageez, Mr MTN. Lmaooo. You sef stay in one place nah..
lol! Owk, ask dandypearl how she take see me? What was she doing in all those thread
Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Djhack1:
Bae when exactly is ur bday?
21st of dis month
Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Djhack1:
Na wa u self, mak i clean seat kip 4 calmdove...awon werey 100%
thanks darling.... Hope d seat is still vacant?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2015
heemah:

Huuuuuuuh! Someone is jealous ooo...better be happy for me...djhack1 watch how you talk to my boo boo kitty ooo..Else, I'll instruct the bouncer to bounce you out. Lol! Where is donkross1 ?? I bet he is busy chasing calmdove and maggielovely, let dandypearl catch you, she 'll break your leg! Come and serve djhack1 any drink of choice..Updates will soon come..Bae is cooking it already...Goodnight!!
**sad** i never see donkross1
Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Djhack1:
na only maggie hn dey chase..i catch am close to calmdove na straightup circumcision
lolz... Ar u sure?
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Calmdove:
calmdoveydove smiley hafar na.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2015
donkross1:
*happy face*i don c donkross
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2015
rallyround:

*happy face*i don c donkross
smiley chill first, Rallyround n Calmdove na d same person?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
donkross1:
smiley chill first, Rallyround n Calmdove na d same person?
NO ooo i dnt no rallyround
donkross1:
am fyn and u:-)
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Calmdove:
NO ooo i dnt no rallyround am fyn and u:-)
I dey fine joor.
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Calmdove:
Heys! I hope its not my donkross Well just so you know he's ryt here with meundecided and he'll be till further notice. Seems he took heemah's advice afterall grin. Sageez abeg! What I do nah Kilode faaa E ma gbami keh!
Re: Behind Her Veil by Henz24(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
DandyPearl:
Heys! I hope its not my donkross Well just so you know he's ryt here with meundecided and he'll be till further notice. Seems he took heemah's advice afterall grin. Sageez abeg! What I do nah Kilode faaa E ma gbami keh!
so i went 4 a couple of days and u sharperly replace me ehn, donkross, i go burst ur balls if i see u near my danypearl, by d way wea is mattkent
Re: Behind Her Veil by Abuhaneefah21: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
When you don't try to impress people,your words are always going to be like the words of God sent....I saw this topic on Monday and at some point in time I even forget to read news again or contribute to what brought me here to nairaland in the first place.... Dear Makenntt, your story was such a beautiful and fascinating one....More ink to your pen sire....This is one of the best story I have ever read....Are you going to have it publish? I would like to get one for myself and my younger sister....Thank you sire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
i am me rallyround @ calmdove n donkross no trip o *side eyes*
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
rallyround:
i am me rallyround @ calmdove n donkross no trip o *side eyes*

Shuu na dz guy wey dey always tackle me sha undecided

Abuhaneefah21:
When you don't try to impress people,your words are always going to be like the words of God sent....I saw this topic on Monday and at some point in time I even forget to read news again or contribute to what brought me here to nairaland in the first place.... Dear Makenntt, your story was such a beautiful and fascinating one....More ink to your pen sire....This is one of the best story I have ever read....Are you going to have it publish? I would like to get one for myself and my younger sister....Thank you sire

Welcome on board sire

Henz24:
so i went 4 a couple of days and u sharperly replace me ehn, donkross, i go burst ur balls if i see u near my danypearl, by d way wea is mattkent

Egbami kee my very own DandyPearl again? Person wey I don pay her dowry sef. Dandyshuga who is dz dude yiarning dust oo
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Henz24:
Heemah bia bia abeg. Come n see sumthing Ooo grin this is serz
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:

Wow...thanks a lot. When I started writing it d purpose was to make it as beautiful n fascinating as you've described it....

I might publish it in d long run hopefully if the fund is available.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Will be updating today...in the night.

This will be the last update, the end.

Just joking wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.