Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450318 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by lizh(f): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wow... I love this. At least, my Sadiq didn't die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by tob99(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Been a silent reader just couldnt remain silrnt afta dis update u are d bomb cheesy
Re: Behind Her Veil by judette(f): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Matkent i swear u are too good!!! I couldnt stop shouting while reading the update. wow! such a talent. weldone sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Calmdove(f): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
donkross1:

For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow
For she's a jolly good fellow , and so say all of us
And so say all of us Hurray , and so say all of us Hurray
For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow
For she's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us!

Calmdove happy birthday to you, I wish you all the best the best things of life, the best the best husband, the best the best job, the best the best kids and the best the best friends like me grin. LLNP. BLESS
lolz... Thank u so much**amen oo but best frd like u is ....ahhh!!
Re: Behind Her Veil by demmy66: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
mattkent..mehn am waooooowed...this twist mehn... gud bro... even when some peeps predicted rightly...i still enjoyed it.. u r good.. nagode...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zaiinnabb:
Ahnahn wat happen nw.....been following dis thread since page 0 nice work bro

Thanks zee...really appreciate it.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
ysadiq:
FTC. Matt u are jst too gud man thanks 4 not taking sadiq away. But that part of janella statement that "My next sadiq awaits me" i hope it not me sha. This story has just moved to season 2.

Thanks for not dying cheesy
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
donkross1:
Okay Okay Mattkent I give it to you. I knew sadiq didn't die buh I didn't see these twist menhhh. I doff my hat menh. You are the best the best writer menh. 3 gboko for you.

Thanks bruh....
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
sod09:
Now this is getting more interesting..... I now understand why sadiq will deny his real parents....I use to think he shd mate wit janelle b4 ooo cry cry
Aw silly I was....he may even b engage to zeenat again....I'm loving this, I av to read this again
But guy u are good, just dnt tell anybody

Thanks bruh...really gbadu u guys.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Maggielovely:
Speechless

That's how I make u feel wink
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
DVMtuppence:
Wow! wow!! wow!!!
Mattkent u are just too good

Thanks bruh
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
sherryshitt:
Wow!!!! Mattkent, you r really talented in what u doing here... wink You Mattkent is the Achebe of our time grin

This last update is a mixture of tears amidst smile cos I cried when d doc said Sadiq didn't make it. Am just speechless, keep up the good work bro. Allah ba dai sa smiley

Amin yarinya....nagode.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
tob99:
Been a silent reader just couldnt remain silrnt afta dis update u are d bomb cheesy

I am glad I finally lured u out of those who read without commenting.

Thanks for d compliment dear....really appreciate.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
judette:
Matkent i swear u are too good!!! I couldnt stop shouting while reading the update. wow! such a talent. weldone sir.

Thanks...I love that kinda reaction grin
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nawtiblayse:
Ion want to believe that sadiq is dead so who wants to think like me....
Janelle was that little disabled girl sadiq tried to save but some how disappeared with him and about the cloth it could just be coincedence

Just thinking out loud tho!

Yr prediction was wrong bro grin
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
STARSHYNE:
I'm not reading again cry

Pls come back Sadiq is not dead.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
demmy66:
mattkent..mehn am waooooowed...this twist mehn... gud bro... even when some peeps predicted rightly...i still enjoyed it.. u r good.. nagode...

Thanks bruh...yeah myndd was the closest. Like he read my mind.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
gentlesinna:
BREAKING!!! Sadiq is not dead.yes he did not die.he pulled off his clothe nd tied a wounded victims stomach in other to stop d man frm bleeding to death.but unfortunately d man died bcs his face was burnt beyond recognition.Kazeem only saw his clothe but dey culd not recognise d face.

Dnt quote me wrong bcs I saw Sadiq at d kanu state general hospital wit dat little crippled girl.d only tin wrong wit him is dat his back sustained some injuries bcs he shielded d little crippled girl wit his body.

emmyfresh200:
Sadiq is alive, but he has fifty five pieces of metal in his back with some burns after the blast and He lost his memory cardgrin

Nice guess guys....now I can commend u guys for almost completely predicting it....especially myndd.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
I dunno when the next update is coming up cos I am very occupied these days.....but one thing for sure is that I intend to still surprise u guys.... Lemme see if pple like myndd would see it coming.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Orlolahdey(f): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm.. I love d twist, u are the best boss
Re: Behind Her Veil by sod09(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
STARSHYNE:
I'm not reading again cry
never knew u love me dis much
I'm back bae kiss kiss
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mehn! PHCN or IBDEC whatever made me miss alot!!!
Alhamdulillah im back sha!!
Wow, Mattkent love, I'm so speechless..Never see this coming! This update is dah bomb! U are the Boss jooorr!! E-hugs and kisses for you..
Thanks for featuring me too..To some of you who don't know, my name is Raheemah.
Happy earth strong to my charming bae, Calmdove..May God bless your new age..MHR+LLNP+GGMUB! Age with grace love..Send my cake and food pls..
Dandypearl, donkross1, Sageez, demmy66, Afz9095, how far nah?? Anything for me??
least I fgt, somebody help me warn damyem that my boo boo kitty, the No 1 Boss on this thread (Mattkent) is TAKEN!! He doesn't double date either...Pls pick any single guy of your choice on this thread and I'll stamp it for you..Donkross1 is a no go area too...As for you .Donkross1 , better be careful with the way u are booing all these ladies..Face dandypearl squarely...It's one man, one woman..
Tooor! The elders yaf spoken...
bartender, serve me chilled Hollandia yoghurt plss
Re: Behind Her Veil by RCAZY(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you matteknt for bringing sadqi back, but bring him in a new identity makes the story suspens full. Abi @donkross

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Ibukunholuwa(f): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank God o.I was xo sure dat sadiq cant die.Mattkent na rock pass!
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmm!!! Grt job mattkent. U left me speechless. I mst say its 1 of d bst!!! Buh do me a favour! Go n publish it n i promise u i personaly wil bring customers!
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
N again! Tnx 4 not dieng n tnx 4 snd me to d nxt sadiq. At least now am done wid u n zeenat(heemah) can v u 4 as lng as she plses 4 all i care!!! Movn on to d nxt search engine 4 ma nxt sadiq! Any volunteers?!
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
heemah:
Mehn! PHCN or IBDEC whatever made me miss alot!!!
Alhamdulillah im back sha!!
Wow, Mattkent love, I'm so speechless..Never see this coming! This update is dah bomb! U are the Boss jooorr!! E-hugs and kisses for you..
Thanks for featuring me too..To some of you who don't know, my name is Raheemah.
Happy earth strong to my charming bae, Calmdove..May God bless your new age..MHR+LLNP+GGMUB! Age with grace love..Send my cake and food pls..
Dandypearl, donkross1, Sageez, demmy66, Afz9095, how far nah?? Anything for me??
least I fgt, somebody help me warn damyem that my boo boo kitty, the No 1 Boss on this thread (Mattkent) is TAKEN!! He doesn't double date either...Pls pick any single guy of your choice on this thread and I'll stamp it for you..Donkross1 is a no go area too...As for you .Donkross1 , better be careful with the way u are booing all these ladies..Face dandypearl squarely...It's one man, one woman..
Tooor! The elders yaf spoken...
bartender, serve me chilled Hollandia yoghurt plss

Yes boss. I will change for good.
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
RCAZY:
Thank you matteknt for bringing sadqi back, but bring him in a new identity makes the story suspens full. Abi @donkross
no be lie sir
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
I don leave am 4 u jewe @heemah
Re: Behind Her Veil by STARSHYNE(f): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mattkent:

Pls come back Sadiq is not dead.
Awwwwn!!! hugs and kisses for you
Re: Behind Her Veil by STARSHYNE(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
sod09:
never knew u love me dis much I'm back bae kiss kiss
shey I know U ni
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Damyem:
I don leave am 4 u jewe @heemah
Thanks my sister! U are a darl. U can take Sageez, Afz9095, Abuklaw or Hassan85...

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.