Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (449984 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
bellovers:
Donkross as these story don end, you guy's should show support on my story too, we are one family here, let's make a family too on my story, mattkent I sight you jawe, dandypearl,heemah,calmdove I sight you all.
https://www.nairaland.com/2695510/love-non-human
all right na. See you der.

Sageez, Afz9095, dandypearl, heemah, Djhack1, DVMtuppence, Mj45, calmdove, maggielovely, damyem, demmy66, labaski oya make let's go there.
Re: Behind Her Veil by jupitre(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Give mattkent a cookie and a plate of ukwobi...dnt gve hm pap o coz donkross wil kil hm...9ce tory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
nobletitus:
Lovely ending...........i tenk God dat i witness the starting,and seeing the finishing,i tenk God for seeing me through,that my fone did not have any problem during the cause of reading it.............jst dat i will miss the story

cheesy Very funny dude. I'm gonna miss this thread too.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
mariamferanmi:
Wow!!!!!! *crying* wat an happy ending mattkent u are rili talented! I can't help but comment again u make my evening I was aving dis terrible headache b4 but as soon as I saw dis update am cured!!! Pls I beg u in da name of Allah, publish dis novel abeg it worth reading again. I don't even knw wat to say again am short of words!!!! E-hug 4 u!

I'm glad my story was d panadol to your headache. Thank u for following to d end. By God's grace I will see what I can do abt publishing it.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
moxygunshot:
so u disappear for a week or so nd just rush d story to d end i n one day

wu does that

.its not good for business

No one is complaining bro...but thanks for ur concern wink
Re: Behind Her Veil by kokumo1949: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Though I did not start from the on set this write-up deserve more than NLNG Award for literature if publish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bamilizy:
I followed n unfollowed dis story countless tym hmmmmm,i neva 4 ones imagine coming across a story on nairaland dat will be romance free but u proved me wrong, ur story brought tears 2 my eyes. i must confess u ar a gr8 writer,luking 4ward 2 more gud stories 4rm u...

Tnx dear. Thanks for following to d end even when I failed to update promptly.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
ammy4id:
Sometimes destiny cannot be completely controlled or changed. Sometimes it just has to happen and sometimes it can be entirely avoided. But most times some things are just meant to happen to pave way for greater or lesser things. Sometimes we want what is not good for us... and despise what is good for us only because we really can't see the future to know exactly what will benefit us...and that is why....although no matter how prayerful you may be...a certain calamity may befall you, but then it doesn't signal d end of you, it’s just a calamity that would open doors to better things that wouldn’t have come if you were in your comfort zone.

Afflictions are blessings in disguise, sometimes.

Mattkent thanks for replying my massage in the literature, one love.
Why not listen to T I T I on inspiration fm every Friday, she can help you with the publish of thee novel.and I think I will tweet her on dis, loving you more once again

Nice to know u observed that part. Thanks I will tune in this Friday. Tnx a lot...like really tnx a lot.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
bellovers:
Donkross as these story don end, you guy's should show support on my story too, we are one family here, let's make a family too on my story, mattkent I sight you jawe, dandypearl,heemah,calmdove I sight you all.

U will be seeing me often on ur thread bro.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
kokumo1949:
Though I did not start from the on set this write-up deserve more than NLNG Award for literature if publish.

That would be a dream come true. tnx.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by HENROSHUN(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
...Abeg make me self follow comment.. The stori make sense kon tie buba and igele join.. More grease to ur elbow bro! God bleSs and increase ur knowledge, wisdom and understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by princessadeola(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
and they lived happily ever after. wonderful story. Weldone Matt Kent.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by bellovers(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
donkross1:

Sageez, Afz9095, dandypearl, heemah, Djhack1, DVMtuppence, Mj45, calmdove, maggielovely, damyem, demmy66, labaski oya make let's go there.
thanks bro you always got my back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by estluv(f): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
nice beginning.... good ending.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
bellovers:
following already...
Re: Behind Her Veil by bellovers(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mattkent:

U will be seeing me often on ur thread bro.
thanks bro, you always got my bac#jahbless

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Blessinzy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
speechless !! you are good ! keep it up @mattkent

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by bellovers(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
heemah:
following already...
thanks sis
Re: Behind Her Veil by Jaytoy(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mattkent. I'm short of words. Don't know what to say. But u are d best. Kudos to u. U are a LEGEND. pls publish this.
Kisses to ur cheekS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by sod09(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yeeeee
I married zeenat at last grin grin

Whizqueen...ur food Dan ready

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by Mj45: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Already on board this flight.

donkross1:

Re: Behind Her Veil by Mj45: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Come oh, Oga MattKent so u are Sadiq? I mean the last lines of this story insinuates that u are indeed Sadiq.
THANK U for this wonderful book. I m very proud of u and ur success with this work.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
nice story great ending that thank you so much matt u are grt…… so d bar hz been closed nd d bar tender fired... off to search 4 anoda grt story.. sashays out of the thread

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by queenbetsy(f): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
a job...well done! *umuahh!*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
YeeeepAaa! So I missed this much? Dis my body wey no Well no good ooo. Heemah, donkross1 sageez, calmdove, maggielovely all of una no do tooo well too. Nice story Mattkent and nice way of ending it too. Everything fell right into place as it should be. Maybe the story was pre-destined sef Who knows grin ?. Definitely gonna miss this thread for reals. Hope u start a new thread soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by domido(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Great, great story.

Great Mattkent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by dharmiefe: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2015
lovely piece..I never regretted my sleepless nights reading..kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by chade(f): 4:00am On Dec 09, 2015
dis is incredible........d twist,turns n suspence ws out of dis world.....U MUST go places cos u gat more dan wat it takes.tnx for sharing...muuuuuaaah*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Horlardorjah(m): 5:43am On Dec 09, 2015
U ARE TALENTED! UVE GAT THE BRAINS. KIp SOARING HIGH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by bestaghughu1(f): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2015
awwwwn Matt...... u re so sweet..... lovely ending... u re d best. *thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by oneman11(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks mattkent. what a wonderful story very full of suspense
wish u more grease to your elbow.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by romzey(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Wow! All I can say is wow!
You are good bruv! When Sadiq died I felt really sad and disappointed but you turned it around and ended it well.
Your written hausa is funny though. Do you really know how to speak hausa or there's someone interpreting for you before you write?
I pray for more inspiration, your gift and talent will take you places.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.