Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels (10831 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
See me see trouble oo..
I was in Lagos for a project and decided to ve some fun while winding up the project.
A friend's chick gave me the pin of her friend on my request..i told her it was strictly fun/sex for money..no strings attached..just one night before I left lagos..i was willing to part with some good cash if she was worth it.. the chick told me the girl would be game..
Fast forward, 3wks later, I added her on bb.. I introduced my self and told her hw I got the pin..she said no prob. We got familiar briefly and I just told her what I had in mind..i was like..can u make it down tmrw night? She said "for what"? I told her to name her price cos I didn't want to talk much oo... she got annoyed instantly, she was like "do I look like those cheap girls that sell toto for money"? I was shocked cos I tot she knew abt the deal as I was made to believe..she told me never to talk to her in that manner that she wasn't like the stupid girl that gave me her number that sells her body for money..she provoke ooo undecided as a guy na,i just calmed her down and stylishly apologised for my "indiscretion" grin. The following day I pinged her. She replied and we had a brief chat..i then jokingly said she shld let me take her out if she wasn't stil annoyed wit me. She agreed,I picked her from schl the following day in the evening..we saw a movie, ate at a restaurant and I suggested we go to my hotel..she obliged.. I was expecting her to say she wanted to leave wen it was late until she told me she needed amaruala..i got it, she had some and asked to take her bath. As a sharp guy, I understood the move and I joined her in tha bathrm..we had one hot session in there..fast forward, she slept over and we had a really nice time..i was travelling same day and as I was dropping her off in her school she didn't wanna come down oo..she wanted me to give her money oo... shuuu! Last time I checked, she doesn't exchange toto for money and I was glad I took her see a movie and also ate at a Chinese restaurant at the galleria (just wanted to part wit some cash wink..we spent over 20k that night altogether, which was about the money I wld ve given her if she didn't bring this "toto for money" theory. Fast forward, I refused to part with any money since ve exhausted my budget for the escapade and we sat in the car there for like 15 mins arguing cos she was demanding for 15k for the night..she called her friend that introduced us to join us, she came and I showed her our chat and told her we didn't ve any bargain cos I assumed she just wanna ve fun and nt for the money...her friend begged me to give her 10k and go but I refused..i told her I no get shishi..i would nt ve gone to Chinese and I would nt ve taken her to the movies if I knew I was wit an ashewo..i bought big size amarula at hotel bar and u knw hw much that cost..i didn't take out of it! I then said if I was to part wit 10k...I must deduct Chinese food, movies and Amaruala money from the 10k..she no gree o.. to resolve it, my friend was called, he spoke wit his babe and told her to let me leave cos I had an 8hrs journey ahead and that he would come around in the evening to sort the babe...he later told me he gave her 5k sha...I'm not thinking of refunding my guy anyway buh really was I to blame?..we wld ve avoided ;Dso much if she just named her price.was there anything wrong in asking a runs girl to name her price

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by shammahyaro(f): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
lolzzzz
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by importexpert(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
read this before. kindly add source
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:
See me see trouble oo..
I was in Lagos for a project and decided to ve some fun while winding up the project.
A friend's chick gave me the pin of her friend on my request..i told her it was strictly fun/sex for money..no strings attached..just one night before I left lagos..i was willing to part with some good cash if she was worth it.. the chick told me the girl would be game..
Fast forward, 3wks later, I added her on bb.. I introduced my self and told her hw I got the pin..she said no prob. We got familiar briefly and I just told her what I had in mind..i was like..can u make it down tmrw night? She said "for what"? I told her to name her price cos I didn't want to talk much oo... she got annoyed instantly, she was like "do I look like those cheap girls that sell toto for money"? I was shocked cos I tot she knew abt the deal as I was made to believe..she told me never to talk to her in that manner that she wasn't like the stupid girl that gave me her number that sells her body for money..she provoke ooo undecided as a guy na,i just calmed her down and stylishly apologised for my "indiscretion" grin. The following day I pinged her. She replied and we had a brief chat..i then jokingly said she shld let me take her out if she wasn't stil annoyed wit me. She agreed,I picked her from schl the following day in the evening..we saw a movie, ate at a restaurant and I suggested we go to my hotel..she obliged.. I was expecting her to say she wanted to leave wen it was late until she told me she needed amaruala..i got it, she had some and asked to take her bath. As a sharp guy, I understood the move and I joined her in tha bathrm..we had one hot session in there..fast forward, she slept over and we had a really nice time..i was travelling same day and as I was dropping her off in her school she didn't wanna come down oo..she wanted me to give her money oo... shuuu! Last time I checked, she doesn't exchange toto for money and I was glad I took her see a movie and also ate at a Chinese restaurant at the galleria (just wanted to part wit some cash wink..we spent over 20k that night altogether, which was about the money I wld ve given her if she didn't bring this "toto for money" theory. Fast forward, I refused to part with any money since ve exhausted my budget for the escapade and we sat in the car there for like 15 mins arguing cos she was demanding for 15k for the night..she called her friend that introduced us to join us, she came and I showed her our chat and told her we didn't ve any bargain cos I assumed she just wanna ve fun and nt for the money...her friend begged me to give her 10k and go but I refused..i told her I no get shishi..i would nt ve gone to Chinese and I would nt ve taken her to the movies if I knew I was wit an ashewo..i bought big size amarula at hotel bar and u knw hw much that cost..i didn't take out of it! I then said if I was to part wit 10k...I must deduct Chinese food, movies and Amaruala money from the 10k..she no gree o.. to resolve it, my friend was called, he spoke wit his babe and told her to let me leave cos I had an 8hrs journey ahead and that he would come around in the evening to sort the babe...he later told me he gave her 5k sha...I'm not thinking of refunding my guy anyway buh really was I to blame?..we wld ve avoided ;Dso much if she just named her price.was there anything wrong in asking a runs girl to name her price
these are the future wives and husbands in d making.. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
TOTORITO!!!

#F*CK 9!JA CURRENCY.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
May he get a wife who behaves just like him

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by proxillin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
None of our business.

(Vaseline Association of Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy lipsrsealed I pray I won't marry such guys too lipsrsealed
MarryMeee:
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
so you had to quote the whole post just to type that undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:

Loose girls always defending each other..smh

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

Loose girls always defending each other..smh
ashawo men always taking offence in everything. Why do what you wouldnt want to be done unto you? Mtchew
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
cheesy lipsrsealed I pray I won't marry such guys too lipsrsealed

And who prays to marry someone like you too...bunch of loose girls!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
ashawo men always taking offence in everything. Why do what you wouldnt want to be done unto you? Mtchew

I don't trade words wit ur kind... leave this thread!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

I don't trade words wit ur kind... leave this thread!
you are the one who started insulting me from nowhere and now you want to talk about trading words? Idddioooot! You better shut up next time.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:

I just knew it! Madam sweet vagina...smh...I know ur type...name ur price grin
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by chomytex(f): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
If she wasn't a runs babe she wouldn't have been contacted for the“job”
So funny!with the initial gra gra..the girl still fall her hand.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

I just knew it! Madam sweet vagina...smh...I know ur type...name ur price grin
I hope some 70year old men somewhere is busy spreading your future wives yansh right now! A disgrace like you is your perfect match

When wise men are investing their 10k on a house. Foolish men are spending it on 5mins of fun, come 50yrs old you will still be answering to your landlord.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
you are the one who started insulting me from nowhere and now you want to talk about trading words? Idddioooot! You better shut up next time.

You ve suddenly gone dumb now..i tot u were on my case..i have an alibi now...cheap girls forming class here....hope ur peppered hole is calm nw? idiot

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
I hope some 70year old men somewhere is busy spreading your future wives yansh right now! A disgrace like you is your perfect match

When wise men are investing their 10k on a house. Foolish men are spending it on 5mins of fun, come 50yrs old you will still be answering to your landlord.

What do cheap girls like u knw abt investment other than getting laid the peppered style... I shld ve dashed u the 10k to start recharge card business to test ur acumen if the mere 10k is ur prob...
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

What do cheap girls like u knw abt investment other than getting laid the peppered style... I shld ve dashed u the 10k to start recharge card business to test ur acumen if the mere 10k is ur prob...
idiot like you obviously wouldnt know a damn thing about investments, thats why you waste your little change on 5min puccy. Useless man normally attracts those just as useless as he is
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lolz funny story!!! You aint to be blamed jare... I love ur attitude! Its what a normal alpha male would do.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
idiot like you obviously wouldnt know a damn thing about investments, thats why you waste your little change on 5min puccy. Useless man normally attracts those just as useless as he is

I'm happy u called it little change..and the little change is nw ur nightmare??

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:

I'm happy u called it little change..and the little change is nw ur nightmare?? Poverty sha!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

I'm happy u called it little change..and the little change is nw ur nightmare?? Poverty sha!
foolish man grow up and be wise, that money should be buying you bricks to build a house, not paying for meaningless sex that will not add value to your life.

You think 5yrs from now you will be remembered for that fool who spent $40 on sex and made noise about it on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
foolish man grow up and be wise, that money should be buying you bricks to build a house, not paying for meaningless sex that will not add value to your life
lol! Maybe he's already a landlord
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lol! Maybe he's already a landlord
of ashawo joints?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by SenJoe(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bro, you just wasted ur money, get a wife and settle down for better things in life, my candid advise, don't bother thanking me, what are friends for.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

And who prays to marry someone like you too...bunch of loose girls!
u re a big fool. Seems u re among those guys. What I typed didn't concern u in anyway. Male harlot like u. Better go for Hiv tesr undecided
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by nappyboy1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Okay!
This thread is too hot, you all need to just chill.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by olamigbemi(f): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lwkm ooooo u pple should tk it easy ooo
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
u re a big fool. Seems u re among those guys. What I typed didn't concern u in anyway. Male harlot like u. Better go for Hiv tesr undecided

The "last Virgin scumbag"..what u typed concerned me..u re free to call me a male harlot or whatever..i care less.. cos of pretentious whores like u I always double my rough rider...forget the HIV thing...it's for novice in the game.
Foolish virgin
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

The "last Virgin scumbag"..what u typed concerned me..u re free to call me a male harlot or whatever..i care less.. cos of pretentious whores like u I always double my rough rider...forget the HIV thing...it's for novice in the game.
Foolish virgin
wise non-virgin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.