Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Jst 4 Becomerich - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jst 4 Becomerich (2481 Views)

1 Thousand Likes For GMB! jst a message to tanoids / Jst Coming In Frm APC Campaign.... / A Honda Civic Car Stockd With Bomb Has Jst Bin Discovd In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jst 4 Becomerich by saintneo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hi guys
I need a comprehensive map of Lagos, 5km spread to the Atlantic inclusive.
@Becomerich, I know U are good in this, kindly assist.

Zipped images only, no hyperlinks.
Thanks
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by oderemo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
wen trouble sleep , you wan wake am.
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Iranoladun(f): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
@poster You dey find wahala oh!
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by asha80(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
I command becomerich to spam this thread with all the maps in his arsenal. grin
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 13, 2009
Hey asha remove dat yo full stop and continue witg dis (In Jesus name!!!?)
and Let d next peson shout ~~~ grin
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Jakumo(m): 4:09am On Mar 13, 2009
I can now confirm that the end of the world is in sight and approaching fast.
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by saintneo(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2009
So d fear of Becomerich is here w/ us
Abeg spam my email w/ my request, no wahala
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Iretia(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2009
saintneo:

Hi guys
I need a comprehensive map of Lagos, 5km spread to the Atlantic inclusive.
@Becomerich, I know U are good in this, kindly assist.
SaintIykeStyles@yahoo.com
Zipped images only, no hyperlinks.
Thanks

Try www.mapntl.com -Its an interactive street finder for Lagos.

Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Lax75(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2009
Well, where is Godzilla when you need him, lol
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Jakumo(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2009
The Horror. The Horror. The Horror
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by SisiJinx: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2009
Tee hee hee
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by blacksta(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2009
URGENT EMAIL FROM BECOMMIRICCH

To: saintneo
cc,    to all of Nairaland
Subject: Out of office Reply

Thank you for message,  i am currently out of office due to the Easter break i am currently peppersouping and big stouting at the moment  and ALSO attending the Easter conference with the people of Benin Republic on how we can amalgamate the south of Nigeria together.

Be rest assurred when i come back i will deal with this request with upmost importance and be prepared to be immersed in the aqua of GOOGLE maps. As you aware i am the best candidate for this job.  please see my other threads for reference.

If you need assistance before then, please contact  Governor BRF of lagos

BECOMMSORICCH NOW

-----  LONG LIVE THE NEW REPUBLIC OF BENIN REPUBLIC------------------------------------
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2009
blacksta:

URGENT EMAIL FROM BECOMMIRICCH

To: saintneo
cc, to all of Nairaland
Subject: Out of office Reply

Thank you for message, i am currently out of office due to the Easter break i am currently peppersouping and big stouting at the moment and ALSO attending the Easter conference with the people of Benin Republic on how we can amalgamate the south of Nigeria together.

Be rest assurred when i come back i will deal with this request with upmost importance and be prepared to be immeresed in the aqua of GOOGLE maps. As you aware i am the best candidate for this job. please see my other threads for reference.

If you need assistance before then, please contact Governor BRF of lagos

BECOMMSORICCH NOW

----- LONG LIVE THE NEW REPUBLIC OF BENIN REPUBLIC------------------------------------
grin grin
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2009
@jarus. . .

please don't tell me you're in the office. . .
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2009
Is beccomrich actually going to let this opportunity pass? And leave this thread map-free? Where is he naaawww?
LOL @ urgent email.
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by blacksta(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2009
Becomming rich is definately online - i have seen his handiwork on other threads @ 15:25 pm . I am sure he searching amongst his arsenal of GOOGle maps looking for the right map to suit the occasion. can you imagine becommerich been invited to post maps, ,,,,,,

u dey play with fire
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2009
oyb:

@jarus. . .

please don't tell me you're in the office. . .
[/quote
. . .and I was.
Gotta complete a task. But had 2 leave when the fumigators came. . . .
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by oderemo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
thunder strikes when you least expecteded. i am warning you guys oh.
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by udezue(m): 3:43am On Apr 12, 2009
LMAO grin grin
U people are crazy
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 12, 2009
grin grin grin grin funny thread
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Iranoladun(f): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2009
@poster You are beckoning for a big cyber trouble!!! are you ready for it?
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Becomrrich: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
I cant help you . you have to help yourself. First of all, after i have posted pictures, have you see your yoruba senator and rep who claim to represent you bring it up in floor of the house. NO. it shows they do not care about you.

What you need is the faces of men who have betray the yorubas race,
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by blacksta(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2009
Becomrrich:

I cant help you . you have to help yourself. First of all, after i have posted pictures, have you see your yoruba senator and rep who claim to represent you bring it up in floor of the house. NO. it shows they do not care about you.

What you need is the faces of men who have betray the yorubas race,

who are these yoruba faces
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Becomrrich: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2009
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by spikedcylinder: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
Dem as for map of Lagos, you begin dey weep. Na wa! undecided
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Becomrrich: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2009
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by ikeyman00(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2009
hahahhahaha oh s ht
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by asha80(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2009
no, i am honest, this people are pretending that they are omo ale. look one of them , a woman wrote me, that the yorubas should not join benin republic ,because one hausa man in the north is playing with her genital. So because hausa man or kanuri or igboman is playing with your genital so gbo gbo omo oduduwa gbodo di eru fun hausa.

Just because of one useless genital . we should not join republic of benin, and let war happen and millions killed.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2009
a woman wrote me, that the yorubas should not join benin republic ,because one hausa man in the north is playing with her genital. So because hausa man or kanuri or igboman is playing with your genital so gbo gbo omo oduduwa gbodo di eru fun hausa.
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Becommrich will not person 4 ds NL ooo
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by oderemo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2009
for real i will like to meet you one on one becomerich, ready to travel at my expense. just to meet with you and reason with you will make my day. name anywhere in the world anytime or place . i have thrown the gauntlet. now lets meet.
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Jakumo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2009
So, Remo, are you confirming that you will absorb landing fees and all fuel costs for the aerial armada of private jets that will be deployed to convey BecomeRich and his entourage to the meeting you propose ?

Please attach a[i] recent [/i] TRW credit report to establish your liquidity, collateral and credit worthiness for this venture, along with a ten-chapter printed dissertation explaining why you consider yourself qualified to invoke BecomeRich's exalted name in this manner.
Re: Jst 4 Becomerich by Pataki: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2009
Becomrrich:

no, i am honest, this people are pretending that they are omo ale. look one of them , a woman wrote me, that the yorubas should not join benin republic ,because one hausa man in the north is playing with her genital.  So because hausa man or kanuri or igboman is playing with your genital so gbo gbo omo oduduwa gbodo di eru fun hausa.

Just because of one useless genital . we should not join republic of benin, and let war happen and millions killed.
grin grin grin grin

Baba weere ni man yi oh!

The poster here requested for satellite maps. Is that too much to ask of you? What relevance does what a yoruba wrote to you, have with the thread? Show us the maps, or shut-up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai's Recent Facebook Status Update ( Returns On Sunday / Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax / The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.