Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader (20299 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / Rivers Assembly: APC Members Stage Walkout Over Imposition Of Minority Leader / Akpabio Elected Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by PassingShot(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
omojoshy:
Hmmmmmmm

"Gbese re o, e just dey FIRE...... e no dey TIRE.......o nyi bi tyre"

***Singing Gbese by Lil Kesh***

Dis na real Gbese (Debt) to Tinubu, Gbajabiamila and APC shocked shocked
You don't even get the gist.

It was a PDP faction that didn't want Akpabio who is Saraki's preference.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
EdCure:
a

A for abati
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by megamank(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
After the massive looting of his state treasury what is akpabio still looking for?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Phoenix001(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.If Saraki dare announce akpabio as the minority leader, against wish of majority of PDP senators, i don't see him surviving the next 2months as Senate President.

Do u know what we don't know
Pls tell us?
Mean while akpabio Ade awo annang n awo annang Ade awo uko.

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Eniqurl(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Okay
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by henchamb(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
They Should kukuma announce Theodore orji,as his vice so that saraki can have the support ofhis fellow criminals as principal officers
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by EdCure: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
A for abati
grin
You sure miss that guy, right?

I was saving space for a post sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by maestroferddi: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.If Saraki dare announce akpabio as the minority leader, against wish of majority of PDP senators, i don't see him surviving the next 2months as Senate President.
You are not getting it, are you?

No PDP senator is against the emergence of Akpabio who will come handy in strengthening Saraki and by extension, PDP's position.

The dissent is probably being engineered by APC elements who are using willing collaborators from PDP ranks to muddy the waters.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by philips70(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
megamank:
After the massive looting of his state treasury what is akpabio still looking for?

They are never satisfied. These are the people who just want the corruption to continue. To them state money is their entitlement. Especially Akpabio, he feels he's doing the people too much good to ever be challenged. I wonder who he was before PDP.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by afangide(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
anselm791:
We almost forgot about akpabio there for a second, can the efcc pls move in on him now?
Are you Ok, what case do you have against Akpabio?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by afangide(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
megamank:
Can you compare your state governor to Akpabio?. SMBH!
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by anselm791(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
afangide:
Are you Ok, what case do you have against Akpabio?

Oh no not me, i like the guy actually. I just thought we were probing ex ministers and governors, and I remember him being one.
My brother no vex, even in a faceless forum, I still fear that man. Lol

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by cheerycoco(f): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Senator Godswill Akpabio being a leader since 1702,he will continue to lead,God bless Akwaibom state

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by kernel504(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
koplisun:
They are never satisfied. These are the people who just want the corruption to continue. To them state money is their entitlement. Especially Akpabio, he feels he's doing the people too much good to ever be challenged. I wonder who he was before PDP.

I guess only people from the West knows how to fight corruption, rubbish.
Even when the APC proposed speaker was seen jumping fence less than four years ago.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Happiness87(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jorussia:
read well, next time, even the people that took Akpabio to court are not senators, so Whats your point??
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Jorussia(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:
read well, next time, even the people that took Akpabio to court are not senators, so Whats your point??
wet in you dey do for here?your profile picture clearly declares you unfit to comment on politics section.go to romance section.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Happiness87(f): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jorussia:
wet in you dey do for here?your profile picture clearly declares you unfit to comment on politics section.go to romance section.
so that you can brainwash fool at your pleasure abi…
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by AroOkigbo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Richie0974:
Why must everything in Naija be about struggle.... To get to every position..
It's one of the characteristics of a jungle
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Walelavender(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Greedy fellows on the prowl. Like APC like PDP
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Jorussia(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:
so that you can brainwash fool at your pleasure abi…
lady,you are not politically exposed,so it will be unfruitful for me to engage in an argument with you as regards this subject matter.Do you reside in Rivers?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by fortunejum: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Forget if this is his first time in the house. It depends on the caucus that he (Akpabio) belongs. Period.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Dacosa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
I titled this trend: from the 8th senate season 2. More drama to come frm this 8th senate.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by engrjacuzzi: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
a divided house can never achieve any goal..... if our law makers who are suppose to enact laws that will favor the people, they are behaving like spoilt children only fighting for position.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by katazozo: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Do u know what we don't know
Pls tell us?
Mean while akpabio Ade awo annang n awo annang Ade awo uko.
Unless Akpabio inyeme that post as a minority leader
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by Kingspin(m): 1:42am On Jul 23, 2015
The judges cannot be as mad as APC.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader by RealEstate36: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basil Atangana Kuna Arrested In Nigeria After Being Barred From Traveling. PICS / 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje / Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.