Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) (35164 Views)

. / Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by BomboyOnline: 3:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Great job Vic.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by stonecoldcafe: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Amazing thread, so amazing I have to follow. Op well done. Who is the moderator? Please let's push this thread abi e don enter front page before? I think it will be wonderful when the dog is finally in top shape.

Cc: lalasticala
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok ... so before I say much I'm sorry 4 not updating you guys but this are the pictures of tuff as at last sunday.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by yudeeboi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Definitely gonna follow this to the very end Vic God bless u, you surely a source of inspiration Keep the good work going.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by oluwarantimi(f): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
I am so impressed!
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by bayulala94(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice job man @ op. Your thread just inspired me to comment all this while cause I don't anyway i also stay close to ojodu berger I don't mind coming by to see TUFF... God bless you
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by xreal: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
vicdamm

GOD bless you, Vicdamm.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by blasiangurl85(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is a recent picture of Tuff. His recovery is remarkable and it's thanks to vicdamm. Honestly he really needs an award what he as done for Tuff. He couldn't upload the picture because of bad network so he asked me to do it for him.

@vicdamm I can't wait to meet Tuff in person soon. Big ups to you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by stonecoldcafe: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good, very good. I can see he has filled out quite nicely. Its the patches I think about. I pray the hair grows but even if it doesn't op has still done a good job.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
DocAdray:
Nice one Vic, you've been a true life-saver. I hate to see animals (of all kinds) suffer, it breaks my heart. If I was close by (I practice in the north) I would have assisted with the medical aspect of Tuff's recovery, but you've done great so far, God will bless you real good.
Wow thanks for your concern GOD bless
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Akaraiwe:
OP, my name is Afamchiedu David Akaraiwe, I run FEED A PET (Nwasoweto concept LTD). We are impressed with what we read and would like to donate food and accessories to Tuff. You can reach us on 01-2955243,0 8 0 2 8 3 9 4 4 4 8.

You are a canine hero!
Thank you... would contact you soon.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
harwe:
So happy Tuff is doing well and happy may God reward you abundantly and to all that as contributed in one way or the other may good tidings never depart from your house...Looking forward to Tuff gaining more weight...
Amen!!
Thanks.. GOD bless.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
BomboyOnline:
Great job Vic.
Thanks boss.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Amazing thread, so amazing I have to follow. Op well done. Who is the moderator? Please let's push this thread abi e don enter front page before? I think it will be wonderful when the dog is finally in top shape.

Cc: lalasticala
Thanks .
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
yudeeboi:
Definitely gonna follow this to the very end
Vic God bless u, you surely a source of inspiration
Keep the good work going.
Thanks.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
oluwarantimi:
I am so impressed!
Good to hear that.

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
During the period of my absence online, tuff has had some little improvements as he can now lie on his side and even roll over (no more pains).
And he now digs holes and plays with me.
Also he has been eating well and regularly thanks to some awsome petlanders.....

Should also mention that for the first time in tuff's life he actually had a sound sleep and even snored for hours without disturbance.

N.B the pics below were snapped by a poor camera and are not recent as u might still see some ribs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
#surulere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
bayulala94:
Nice job man @ op. Your thread just inspired me to comment all this while cause I don't anyway i also stay close to ojodu berger I don't mind coming by to see TUFF... God bless you
Thank you very much and you are welcome to come visit him.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
xreal:

GOD bless you, Vicdamm.
GOD bless u too...
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
blasiangurl85:
This is a recent picture of Tuff. His recovery is remarkable and it's thanks to vicdamm. Honestly he really needs an award what he as done for Tuff. He couldn't upload the picture because of bad network so he asked me to do it for him.

@vicdamm I can't wait to meet Tuff in person soon. Big ups to you!!!
Lol at thanks to vicdamm
More thanks to you and seriously tuff can't wait to meet you
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Good, very good. I can see he has filled out quite nicely. Its the patches I think about. I pray the hair grows but even if it doesn't op has still done a good job.
Thanks buddy.. the hair has started growing back but in a different shade of brown..
Hoping it would blend later sha.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by uchpanila(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
vicdamm:
#surulere

I love this man! God bless you
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Braveheart, how is the dog doing now? Can we have a recent picture of the dog please?
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 12:55am On Aug 14, 2015
13/08/2015
Tuff has now started growing his hair really well, i have been applying coconut oil every morning and evening and he really plays rough and runs about (thanks to buffy's gragra influence).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by stonecoldcafe: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Lovely
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by olisafincy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ribs covered
Injuries healed
Tuff happy, bro from your observation what is tuff good at? playing,security conscious,searching,smelling?
God bless you man, nature has a way to pay back.

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Namdeenero(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Well done.. You deserve a special award but unfortunately this is Nigeria where people rather kill animals anyhow.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by BlackBaron: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Wow. Great stuff from the OP!
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
olisafincy:
Ribs covered
Injuries healed
Tuff happy, bro from your observation what is tuff good at? playing,security conscious,searching,smelling?

Eating grin
olisafincy:
Ribs covered
Injuries healed
tuff is very good at being a security as he barks at any one dat passes the front of the gate without even coming close to the gate and charges towards any stranger when given the chance but he has never actually had contact as he wld b chained whn a stranger is around so i dunno what his action would be when he catches a stranger.
he also plays with buffy alot and i think he is poor when it comes to sniffing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by homesteady(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2015
someone pass me a tissue, I feel so emotional!
Vicdamm, you'll surely be blessed for this!

3 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
homesteady:
someone pass me a tissue, I feel so emotional!

Vicdamm, you'll surely be blessed for this!
See homesteady oo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! / See The Tortoise I Just Caught / Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.