Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Should Nigeria Have A Referendum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Have A Referendum (4195 Views)

UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. / POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. / Lawyers: Can The UN Force A Referendum On Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by ArodewilliamsT: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
EasternLion:

So, u will vote in a referendum meant for Biafrans?
Besides why do u guys attribute this Biafran thing to only Igbos.

Well time will tell.

the Id..oita micseyi doesn't even know what a referendum is?. What kinda school do Yorubas attend for christ's sake?

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Chigold101(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
No amount of Nairaland or Facebook referendum will have any substantial impact until the SE lawmakers and elite become vocal about their support for this Biafra enterprise. I am curious as to why the SE elite are quiet about this? They can at least match Kanu's noise till they get their desired referrendum and give their agitation some real teeth, rather making noise all over the Radio and Facebook.
I believe what you said about lawmakers but I dont believe intoto. Also what they do on radio and social is not noise because if you come down east and see the level of consciousness and how the people see Nigeria you will have a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by ArodewilliamsT: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Like this one commenting with Igbo name and spitting rubbish, until they visited his profile and found out he had scratched face.
Question is, when did Biafrans start having tribal mark?

Kai, yoruba and dishonesty. why are yorubas like this? when google is spammed with "yorubas are impersonators and trolls", they will come here and cry that the Igbos caused it. just look his ugly ngb..ati face. He looks like intrepid01. Laugh wan make me slap tinunbu!

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Intrepid01(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

are you no longer from the SS? anytime i see your username i be like lwkmdgmvjkbfdkuglvlkrhguhk!

Locate the nearest xformer in your area and hug it. Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Intrepid01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Kai, yoruba and dishonesty. why are yorubas like this? when google is spammed with "yorubas are impersonators and trolls", they will come here and cry that the Igbos caused it. just look his ugly ngb..ati face. He looks like intrepid01. Laugh wan make me slap tinunbu!

Your stupidity is innate and hereditary. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by EasternLion: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abiriba1stson, what's ur own take on Ala anti Biafra?

U no dey ever comment, why?
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by fulanimafia: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

and i am happy to be a smelly fulani almajiri that treks from kafanchan to osogbo! lmao

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by micseyi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

the Id..oita micseyi doesn't even know what a referendum is?. What kinda school do Yorubas attend for christ's sake?

So educate me Mr. Know it all.

BTW, its people with a defect in tinkin dat seem to always abuse oder people jus to pass a point. u don't have to abuse me Mr.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2015
lygn19:

What's d site of .

i think is .com
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Mckennedy: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2015
IME1:
Not too long ago UK had a referendum to know if the Scottish wanted to have their own Country independent of the UK, at the end they opted to stay within the UK.

Now in Nigeria some Ibos want to have their own country- Biafra.

Is it wrong for them to so demand? the idea of 'one indivisible entity...' bla bla is not slavery oh! if we say no part of Nigeria can break out because it will be treason or whatever terminology then what is the difference between black slaves that were free in Northern part of the USA but targets in the south? no tribe or ethnic group can and should be forced to stay within Nigeria.

The Vatican and Lesotho are two countries existing within independent countries- Italy and South Africa.

The English speaking Cameroonians chose to join Cameroon before our independence, no body forced them to remain in Nigeria.
Nigeria has even gone ahead to lose 'Bakassi' by legal means to Cameroon (even when it was alleged that the people wanted to remain in Nigeria).

My question is, do majority of Ibos want their own country- Biafra? if yes, let there be a referendum, let it be decided, let us rest this matter.

Most of the struggles in Nigeria are caused by the major tribes Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo who always want to assert themselves.
I've given up! i go to the North, they expect me to know Hausa and their culture. I go to the East there expect me to know Igbo and their custom, i go to the West they expect me to know Yoruba and their tradition!

like seriously

in as much as i am a proud Nigeria, i speak English when i go out cause everyone cannot speak my language nor can i speak theirs, that is why IBB's time made English lingual franca. Not because it is a superior language, it is not. But not everyone is quick to learn a new language and people go to certain places just for a while or out of condition- marriage, job, NYSC, business, trainings, posting and the likes.

I personally have had very bad experiences in North, South, East and West of Nigeria just because of 'where are you from' mentality, but i don't hate cause no one is perfect and everywhere\person has good and bad lurking. But i still love and believe in one Nigeria.

But we cannot force anyone, we should not.

For the Ibos in the house (since Ijaws, Efiks and Ibibios and others say they won't join Biafra) click like if you want Biafra.
For other tribes in the house click share if you want Ibos to have their Biafra.

let the referendum start here cheesy

God bless everyone, love to you

yorubas still having mental trauma because of Biafra,,,,stop crying think#Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Mckennedy: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2015
Intrepid01:
Referendum ko Referendum ni!!!
Nobody is going anywhere, we are all sticking together by fire by force.
This is a marriage of no option, it must to work or we all stay and suffer the consequence. As for those imposters saying Yorubas want to secede too, NA LIE. Its a camouflage, YORUBAS believe more in Nigeria than any other tribe. THEY ARE BUILDERS, THEY DONT DESTROY. Let those who feel they are slaves keep enduring or fight for change in Nigeria or else....

Trash,trash,trash,,yoruba believed in one Nigeria yet deporting and treating others with lagoon even their educated doctor made an inciting comment I never forget you think ppls brain are gone , you're very silly.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by disumusa: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

So this is what you have been panel-beaten into by die hard Biafrans. grin
A simple lowlife desperately clinging onto a people he hates so much. lmao
ibo boys stole my certificate and other credentials at gun point. They chase us with lady mechine, to me i hate ibos, infact i made up my mind not to travel across se regio with what ibo did to me. Ibo realy lack infomal tranin and have to single regard or respect for humanity, i was begen them to collect money and release my originals they refuse.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by EasternLion: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2015
disumusa:
ibo boys stole my certificate and other credentials at gun point. They chase us with lady mechine, to me i hate ibos, infact i made up my mind not to travel across se regio with what ibo did to me. Ibo realy lack infomal tranin and have to single regard or respect for humanity, i was begen them to collect money and release my originals they refuse.

GO and die already, fool.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by ArodewilliamsT: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2015
micseyi:

So educate me Mr. Know it all.

BTW, its people with a defect in tinkin dat seem to always abuse oder people jus to pass a point. u don't have to abuse me Mr.

Seyi you can't even spell 'thinking' which school you go abeg?
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by disumusa: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
disumusa:
i can't still understan why ibos celebrate bad social vices like armrobber, prostitution etc if you are stranded or your vehicle develope problem you are in big problem i.e your flesh may be use as peper soap or rituals or they will robb you.Ibo are hostile and difficult to be loved
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by disumusa: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

its right,thats short hand.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by disumusa: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
EasternLion:

its generic in ibos blood to steal, okafor or ojuku go and return my originals to any tv station close to you.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2015
EasternLion:

They even did him a favour, I wonder who gave someone like him a certificate, with an English like that.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
disumusa:
its generic in ibos blood to steal, okafor or ojuku go and return my originals to any tv station close to you.
Illiteracy is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Eastern Lion can u add me on bbm, der is something I want to share with u concerning Biafra, and y u should embrace one Nigeria with utter seriousness.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by mightyokwy(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Intrepid01:
Referendum ko Referendum ni!!!
Nobody is going anywhere, we are all sticking together by fire by force.
This is a marriage of no option, it must to work or we all stay and suffer the consequence. As for those imposters saying Yorubas want to secede too, NA LIE. Its a camouflage, YORUBAS believe more in Nigeria than any other tribe. THEY ARE BUILDERS, THEY DONT DESTROY. Let those who feel they are slaves keep enduring or fight for change in Nigeria or else....
Hahaha, no option in deed. Naija must survive
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2015
mightyokwy:

Hahaha, no option in deed. Naija must survive
Nigeria must survive.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by mightyokwy(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
lygn19:

Nigeria must survive.
That is when igbo man is ready to tolerate nd accept hausa man as his brother, yoruba man to ijaw man etc. Sorry to say this my brother, Nigeria is doomed and it is at the verge of collapse

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by disumusa: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2015
lygn19:

Illiteracy is a disease.
still cureable, but armrobbery is generic to ibos, 95 percent of ibos are thieves

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by disumusa: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
lygn19:

They even did him a favour, I wonder who gave someone like him a certificate, with an English like that.
i can se why ibos prefer my certificate to money, bundle of substandard specement of being called ibo or igbo armrobbers.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
disumusa:
still cureable, but armrobbery is generic to ibos, 95 percent of ibos are thieves
I don't want to insult d Northerners as I know, it's not all dat are jobless and stup1d.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
disumusa:
i can se why ibos prefer my certificate to money, bundle of substandard specement of being called ibo or igbo armrobbers.
LoL... see mumu dats trying to speak English , stop embarrassing urself, stop trying to speak what u dont know...lol armrobbers ko, specement ni. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
mightyokwy:

That is when igbo man is ready to tolerate nd accept hausa man as his brother, yoruba man to ijaw man etc. Sorry to say this my brother, Nigeria is doomed and it is at the verge of collapse
D question should be does a hausa man see an igbo man as his brother?
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by mightyokwy(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
lygn19:

D question should be does a hausa man see an igbo man as his brother?
We ar saying the samething. Nigeria is a scarm of highest order.
Re: Should Nigeria Have A Referendum by micseyi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

lol..u r definitely a clown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Speech About - First 100 Days In Office / Original Map Of Africa In 1827 Before Europeans Arrived- Biafra In The Map / CJN Confronted Buhari Over Justice Okoro's Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.