Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! (22127 Views)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
nobeku:
hahahahahahahahaha...so now I am now Kings Autos?Hey,what really is de issue here?Ok ..let me copy and paste what you posted: The guy is a big time fraudster. Someone just contacted me from Nigeria that paid him money for vehicles and they saw some red flags. All the information he gave them turned out to be fraud after my investigation.

I wanted to let nairalanders know what really happened but the persons who paid him deposits said I should wait till they contact him to refund their deposits. He took peanuts as deposits on vehicles that cost millions. Advance fee fraud is what he did to them. They paid him last week and already told them their vehicles already on the way to Lagos. He is preparing ground for more money to clear their vehicles in the next few days. Things don't work like that when it comes to buying cars and shipping to Nigeria.

You haven't showed me where I said the person asked him for refund unfailingly by yesterday or today. Have you?

You and your boys will be caught very soon.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

HOW COME ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU TOOK THEIR PICTURES ARE ALL PHOTOCOPIES? Keep going from one car seller to another and make copies of their documents.

You will be caught soon.

HEHEHEHEHEH..... IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ORIGINAL SHOULD BE WITH THE BUYER...

BUT IF YOU WANT IT.... I CAN STILL CALL THEM TO SEND IT

AM READY FOR ANY REQUEST BRO

2 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:

HEHEHEHEHEH..... IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ORIGINAL SHOULD BE WITH THE BUYER...

BUT IF YOU WANT IT.... I CAN STILL CALL THEM TO SEND IT

AM READY FOR ANY REQUEST BRO

When is Rainbow vessel arriving Lagos? You told someone you got deposit from last week that Rainbow vessel is on the way to Lagos from Texas.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
WHEN I READ THIS.... I KNEW SOME REAL PEOPLE STILL LOVE ME.... A CHAT WITH ONE OF MY CUSTOMER

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

When is Rainbow vessel arriving Lagos? You told someone you got deposit from last week that Rainbow vessel is on the way to Lagos from Texas.

Rainbow vessel bawo cheesy grin grin....i guess that was a mistake
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

Rainbow vessel bawo cheesy grin grin....i guess that was a mistake

Check your BB for the conversation with the person who paid him deposit last week. I am sending you some screenshots now.

N.B

I also included the picture of what he took deposit for. Don't post anything here, please. Just for you to read to know what is actually going on.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
a happy customer... but bros you for send me pix when show your face na.....

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

what i was trying to tell you or your friend was that, The Rainbow people handle the delivery of that red mazda for me...you can see the pics above
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:

what i was trying to tell you or your friend was that, The Rainbow people handle the delivery of that red mazda for me...you can see the pics above

The red Mazda is a European Mazda. That Mazda is not anywhere in the U.S.

What about man Diesel, IVECO and DAF you claimed to be selling? Those trucks are not sold anywhere in the U.S.

You gave fake address and phone number of San Jose CA.

What about copying word for word from Calculusx post as yours? All these are tendencies of a scammer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
IF YOU SAY I SCAMMED YOU OR ANYBODY YOU KNOW

LET THE PERSON COME HERE AND SAY IT

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:
IF YOU SAY I SCAMMED YOU OR ANYBODY YOU KNOW

LET THE PERSON COME HERE AND SAY IT

He is waiting for you to send your so called Rep again to come for balance since you told him what he made deposit for is already on the way to Lagos with Rainbow vessel.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

You haven't showed me where I said the person asked him for refund unfailingly by yesterday or today. Have you?

You and your boys will be caught very soon.
Ok I was wrong by saying that a refund was to be done today or yesterday..BUT for you to turn a good 180 degrees and say that I am Kings Autos or to lump me up with him is hilarious..Mehn you are giving dis Kings guy a fun ride on this thread..So what is stopping your people from requesting for their money today?My problem is no one has CATEGORICALLY come out to say Kings Autos has dupef him/her...or even that Kings Autos has delivered on his promise..Is dis Kings guy a spirit

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
[s]
nobeku:
Ok I was wrong by saying that a refund was to be done today or yesterday..BUT for you to turn a good 180 degrees and say that I am Kings Autos or to lump me up with him is hilarious..Mehn you are giving dis Kings guy a fun ride on this thread..So what is stopping your people from requesting for their money today?My problem is no one has CATEGORICALLY come out to say Kings Autos has dupef him/her...or even that Kings Autos has delivered on his promise..Is dis Kings guy a spirit
[/s]
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

The red Mazda is a European Mazda. That Mazda is not anywhere in the U.S.

What about man Diesel, IVECO and DAF you claimed to be selling? Those trucks are not sold anywhere in the U.S.

You gave fake address and phone number of San Jose CA.

What about copying word for word Calculusx post as yours? All these are tendencies of a scammer.

hahahahah.... if you know how to read, you will see where i said i source for cars everywhere

i buy alot of cars from europe, or did you see where i said i got that mazda from US?

As for the truck, you making me repeat one same thing, i get my trucks both in Australia, Italy, US and Germany

About the copy, it's not wrong if you picked an interest in someone's write up.... Calculux and Fhemmmy are people i admire in this car business

more over i appologised to him for copying some of his few lines....

As for the address, send your elder brother to meet me up, atleast he can confirm if it's real or fake

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:

hahahahah.... if you know how to read, you will see where i said i source for cars everywhere

i buy alot of cars from europe, or did you see where i said i got that mazda from US?

As for the truck, you making me repeat one same thing, i get my trucks both in Australia, Italy, US and Germany

About the copy, it's not wrong if you picked an interest in someone's write up.... Calculux and Fhemmmy are people i admire in this car business

more over i appologised to him for copying some of his few lines....

As for the address, send your elder brother or to meet me up, atleast he can confirm if it's real or fake

Thank You

When is Rainbow vessel you claimed left Texas this week is berthing in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

When is Rainbow vessel you claimed left Texas this week is berthing in Lagos?

Did you see anywhere Rainbow is stated in any of my document?

Please grow up.... Your Post is becoming Boring
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:

Did you see anywhere Rainbow is stated in any of my document?

Please grow up.... Your Post is becoming Boring

But that's what you told the person who paid you a deposit. You got deposit last week and vessel already in the vessel this week on the way to Lagos. How is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by KingsAutos: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

But that's what you told the person who paid you a deposit. You got deposit last week and vessel already in the vessel this week on the way to Lagos. How is that possible?

Funny... did he tell you i told him that?

Please your lies are too obvious please go and rest your head
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]
Fastshipping,I aint quarreling with you..I STARTED THIS THREAS IN THE FIRST PLACR..Now you turn around and lump me up with Kings Autos?That's very laughable...Can a house divided amongst itself stand?Hahahahahahahaha...so if really I was Kings Autos or his partner in crime,I will start up dis kind of threadThere is more to dis than just trying to stop a supposed scammer...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:

Funny... did he tell you i told him that?

Please your lies are too obvious please go and rest your head

I won't be tempted to release all info at my disposal. Just send your so called agent/rep to pick up the balance for a non existing vehicle coming with Rainbow vessel.

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Check your BB for the conversation with the person who paid him deposit last week. I am sending you some screenshots now.

N.B

I also included the picture of what he took deposit for. Don't post anything here, please. Just for you to read to know what is actually going on.

No problem sir.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
nobeku:
Fastshipping,I aint quarreling with you..I STARTED THIS THREAS IN THE FIRST PLACR..Now you turn around and lump me up with Kings Autos?That's very laughable...Can a house divided amongst itself stand?Hahahahahahahaha...so if really I was Kings Autos or his partner in crime,I will start up dis kind of threadThere is more to dis than just trying to stop a supposed scammer...

What would I gain from doing that? I have never seen KingsAutos until Monday. I have a lot of infos at my disposal that show red flag.

Below is part of the conversation between me and the person who made the deposit and me.

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
nobeku:
Fastshipping,I aint quarreling with you..I STARTED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE..Now you turn around and lump me up with Kings Autos?That's very laughable...Can a house divided amongst itself stand?Hahahahahahahaha...so if really I was Kings Autos or his partner in crime,I will start up dis kind of threadThere is more to dis than just trying to stop a supposed scammer...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by femmy2010(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:
a happy customer... but bros you for send me pix when show your face na.....

This Your client with stretch trouser is happy.
The tight jean na from pluto
grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by delkinz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
femmy2010:

This Your client with stretch trouser is happy grin

Have you had any deal(s) with KingsAutos before ?
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by emalekuo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na only God knows who dey lie but kingsauto the 2 ml350 you posted are different. The one in the US has a printed write up on top the ml350 logo while the one in Nigeria is a metal sticker on top the ml350 logo. So can you explain the difference?

7 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
femmy2010:

This Your client with stretch trouser is happy grin
;hehehehehehehehehehehe...femmy 2010,dat guy trouser na actually my problem..dat guy no dey like car owner..you sure say no be car washer

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
emalekuo:
Na only God knows who dey lie but kingsauto the 2 ml350 you posted are different. The one in the US has a printed write up on top the ml350 logo while the one in Nigeria is a metal sticker on top the ml350 logo. So can you explain the difference?

Wetin man no go see? Look at the white Lexus too. He went to get random pictures taken in the U.S off the internet and pictures of similar vehicles in Nigeria, then posting them here as proof. The Venza pictures are different too. The first two pictures of the Venza are of two different Venza that are of the same black color. They are both taken in the U.S at different locations.

At the right bottom corner of the trunk of the Venza in Nigeria, there are printed wordings above the AWD but on the Venza in the U.S, there is nothing written or printed above the AWD.

This guy is a real scammer.

Spot the difference in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by aieromon(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
O boy see food grin

Cc Justina idowuogbo

Cc Gboliwe

Cc chibabe3
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
aieromon:
O boy see food grin

Cc Justina idowuogbo

Cc Gboliwe

Cc chibabe3

Cc cococandy
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mehn!!!!!I don't know what to think anymore...FastShipping is "fast" with his accusations...KingsAutos I'd the "king" of rebuffals...so who is lying?Dat babe wey Supposedly order that ML350 get big eye sha..as she smal like kekere..dat other Venza guy sef..dat him stretch pants na BADDO!De conspiracy theories are numerous and are getting intertwined by de hour..No be to just go yankee buy de car maself?

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by lakesidepapa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Wetin man no go see? Look at the white Lexus too. He went to get random pictures taken in the U.S off the internet and pictures of similar vehicles in Nigeria, then posting them here as proof. The Venza pictures are different too. The first two pictures of the Venza are of two different Venza that are of the same black color. They are both taken in the U.S at different locations.

At the right bottom corner of the trunk of the Venza in Nigeria, there are printed wordings above the AWD but on the Venza in the U.S, there is nothing written or printed above the AWD.

This guy is a real scammer.

U really got the guy, what is clear to u still ain't clear to some peeps here. To my point of view, all those people he posted up there were just arrangees by mere looking at them. Youth of under 30, that one with stretch trouser got me busted into laugh. God know better sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Swap Your Cars in a Here!!! / Universal Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter With USB Charger / Buying A Tokunbo Car: Things To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.