Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! (22120 Views)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by pacino26(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2015
onatisi:
the plan may likely not work for long . We have dealers and we have sellers . If the dealers agree to have a database for reputable dealers what about private sellers . Who just has a personal car he or she wants to sell What I think can be done is for the forum admin to have a set of guidelines or advice posted at the opening page of the auto section with an inscription that all potential buyers are advised to read . Secondly,the database will most likely lead to price uniformity which will sooner or later create problems . I maybe wrong though ,this is just a thought

I agree with you. Bulk of the confusion lies in the core of NL, anonymity of members. You can't lay hold of a member unless through some mutual agreement. Sellers are much easier to deal with I must confess, their vehicle is ready for inspection, you can meet the said seller one on one and guarantee the status of the car yourself.

As for uniformity of price I can't say cuz we operate a capitalist economy.

#sanitizeautosection
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by boldx(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2015

I am really happy that it has been proven beyond every reasonable doubt that KINGSAUTOS is a yahoo boy. We need to organise a send-forth party for him. Please anyone that knows him should tell him to submit his valedictory speech. The date of the party is 32nd July, 2015. Friends, well wishers, business associates of Kingsautos in Nigeria and diaspora are cordially invited.
RSVP
Elders of Nairaland
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Thank God say I come poke nose! Na today I go delete this guy off from bbm. Before I enter his river and get drunk.

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by boldx(m): 7:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Dear concerned citizens,
watch out for season 3 of Kingsautos. Clues:

1) date of registration
2) his location: he is based in XYZ
3) call my representative/agent in Nigeria
....please add yours...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by onatisi(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2015
pacino26:

I agree with you. Bulk of the confusion lies in the core of NL, anonymity of members. You can't lay hold of a member unless through some mutual agreement. Sellers are much easier to deal with I must confess, their vehicle is ready for inspection, you can meet the said seller one on one and guarantee the status of the car yourself.

As for uniformity of price I can't say cuz we operate a capitalist economy.

#sanitizeautosection
the bitter truth is this , with time pre order business will fade off ,it is just a matter of time. As ppl get more exposed to buying cars online and shippers openly advertising car shipping services, many customers will only be needing clearing and shipping agents. That is why I suggested a reformed method of pre order,but the major issue now is the keeping out of bad ppl from the site . I think seun and the admin also have a role to play. Group dealers according to their years of operation on nl and customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction reviews rating can be done through comments on a dealers thread. This method will even promote nairaland and the dealer ,because the dealer can use his rating status on nairaland to sell his business. U can tell ppl I am a top rated dealer on nairaland and I have 5 star status . Ppl will know that u are someone who they can trust. The categories should be 3 . 5 star ,3 star and 1 star. Clients will choose who they want to deal with . With time nairaland will be seen as a place to get authentic car dealers . Abeg sorry if I just wrote trash down ,I am sleep writting ,when I wake up I will edit it .
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chiboyo(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2015
boldx:
Dear concerned citizens,
watch out for season 3 of Kingsautos. Clues:

1) date of registration
2) his location: he is based in XYZ
3) call my representative/agent in Nigeria
....please add yours...

He gave out the contact number of his agent and also his location, can we organise and arrest this guy?

Any like-minded person in the house?
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Weigher: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
chiboyo:

He gave out the contact number of his agent and also his location, can we organise and arrest this guy?

Any like-minded person in the house?
@ chiboyo, I don pm you
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chucky234(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2015
khiaa:

Hey you how are you?
My love, my angel and the place I go home.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by seangy4konji: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2015
i will only take my money into the market to buy what i want...or give my brother,mother,father or sister to buy and clear my self...

You are all complete waste of time and hard earned money.

no b by force na

hypertension at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Samad805(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Thank God say I come poke nose! Na today I go delete this guy off from bbm. Before I enter his river and get drunk.
guy dis Kings Auto and Property is a different person ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Pataki: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

who b that? grin

Your twin sister for facebook. Her own weyrey no get part two.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Pataki: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2015
@ topic,

When this charlattan started posting on this forum, I was one of those who first challenged him.

Immediately, he tried sending me a PM for whatever reason.

Everything about him points to being a fake and a cheap scammer.

No website, only a useless address in the States and a so-called agent in Lagos. I do not pity anyone who does business with this kinda people. Na una mumu pass!

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by ajirebi1: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Kings Autos did not only take the 100K that was didisclosed to the house. He took deposits of up to a million naira for very expensive automobiles and deleted these people from his bbm one by one. Most of those people have not come up to claim that they hv been scammed because they still hope the cars will arrive in 2wks but by now, most of them don know say na 1chance dem enter. Are we going to let this guy breeze in and out of NL Autos just like that?
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
I have gone through this thread from the first to the last page. I am very good in detecting scams. What am about to say may sound stupid and foolish to some people. But just know you that KINGSAUTOS IS THE SAME AS PHEMMY AND NOBEKU. Forget about that thread NOBEKU opened asking is anyone has done business with KingsAutos. That is what is called reverse psychology in yahoo yahoo business. He actually opened that thread to advertise his other scamming moniker: KingsAutos. If people are observant, they would have noticed that instead of taking peoples advice, the so called Nobeku was busy asking questions like: Has he scammed you before... Blah, Blah, Blah. Another accomplice is the gabriel Motors.

But I strongly believe in my spirit that the Oga kpata kpata in all this is Phemmy. Forget about the fact that the username Phemmy may be big and delivers most times. But does that prevent him from opening a new aside moniker in the person of KinsAutos to scam people? Watch his initial responses on every thread related to kings autos and watch his later responses. Also, watch the writing format of KingsAutos in advertising. Its very much similar.

In all, what am trying to say is that people shouldnt jump before looking. There is every chance this is a BIG ORGANISED CRIME SYNDICATE BEING PERPETRATED BY THE SO CALLED BIG NAMES IN AUTOS SECTION!

Big kudos to fastshipping, weigher, Kakibuy amd others.... They are the only people I saw objectivity and uncommon intelligence in their posts.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
exxell:
I have gone through this thread from the first to the last page. I am very good in detecting scams. What am about to say may sound stupid and foolish to some people. But just know you that KINGSAUTOS IS THE SAME AS PHEMMY AND NOBEKU. Forget about that thread NOBEKU opened asking is anyone has done business with KingsAutos. That is what is called reverse psychology in yahoo yahoo business. He actually opened that thread to advertise his other scamming moniker: KingsAutos. If people are observant, they would have noticed that instead of taking peoples advice, the so called Nobeku was busy asking questions like: Has he scammed you before... Blah, Blah, Blah. Another accomplice is the gabriel Motors.

But I strongly believe in my spirit that the Oga kpata kpata in all this is Phemmy. Forget about the fact that the username Phemmy may be big and delivers most times. But does that prevent him from opening a new aside moniker in the person of KinsAutos to scam people? Watch his initial responses on every thread related to kings autos and watch his later responses. Also, watch the writing format of KingsAutos in advertising. Its very much similar.

In all, what am trying to say is that people shouldnt jump before looking. There is every chance this is a BIG ORGANISED CRIME SYNDICATE BEING PERPETRATED BY THE SO CALLED BIG NAMES IN AUTOS SECTION!

Big kudos to fastshipping, weigher, Kakakibuy and others.... They are the only people I saw objectivity and uncommon intelligence in their posts.

Mr exxell your detective work is highly better than that of CSI MIAMI and NCIS LA.. well am not judging, but I think I have to settle down and study this case again, you made a very point, maybe this is organized and we all went blindfolded into it... Good work though...

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
exxell:

Big kudos to fastshipping, weigher, Kakibuy amd others.... They are the only people I saw objectivity and uncommon intelligence in their posts.

I will be very interested in knowing which Phemmy you are referring to in your post here . . . That would be lovely to know.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by chibecanglobal(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Comprehensive AUTOCHECK VIN history report in 15 minutes. Here www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by boliano(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
b0rn2fuck:

Born2fuck I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

His profile was open 7:54am On Jul 02
1 Like (Like)
Personal text: MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Time registered: July 02, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 19 hours

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011
Time spent online: 16 days & 23 hours
View My posts (5507) | View My topics (429)
Section Most Active In: Autos

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
boliano:

Born2fuck I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

1 Like (Like)

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011

I think you need to mail seun and the mods . Believe me many ppl are reading this thread nationwide and they won't know that it is an impostor that was using your name . You need to get in touch with seun and the mods and explain things to them ,unless this incident may spoil the good name you have been labouring for and on .
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked How in the world did i miss this thread? And nobody not even the scam busting crew ring leader idowuogbo could copy me? Haaaa iyaibadan i yaf vexed well well for you now. I just dey see kingi kingi autos abi na kabiyesi autos. Meanwhile i dey here dey chew my pako dey observe.

Bia kingi kingi i have swaggered into this thread now so i dey warn you from afar before i reach your front. Parkwell and arrange yaself before i arrange you. I no want talk yet until things escalate like Excalibur.

Make i just pasa for one corner
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
It's sad that some people still gave KingsAutos deposits to buy them vehicles. Those who did are currently in pain silently.

Awoof dey tear pocket sometimes.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
KingsAutos finally ran away from auto section after I opened his azz to the world.

A lot of people were saved from paying deposit to KingsAutos this week. Some were not so lucky; they paid him deposit to deliver non existing vehicles.

Those who fell victims to KingsAuto happened to be bunch of greedy people who wanted too good to be true vehicles. I hope some lessons learned.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
boliano:

1 Like (Like)

how many kings come bi auto, make dem no confuse me abeg oo, make dat idiot no spoil ur businesses because me dey even proud of you without your consent
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/prestigemotors please you guys should visit this new profile and guess what,, If you guess right, there is a chocolate bar for you
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by bighead1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
The KingsAuto & Property i know is BOLIANO if i am not mistaken.
and i even recommended him to people.
But i do not know how this mess came to being.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by bighead1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
The New KINGS AUTOs is a pure scam, mehn i mean look at the trucks you said you purchased in the US, most of this trucks are only sold in the EUROZONE. some of them are not even up to the US standard. How come people fell for such a cheap shiit when it was quite clear??

The person behind this only used the moniker owing to the fact the the name had already gained ground and he succeeded.

This is so awful
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by nobeku: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Excell, I read the crap you wrote about me, muddling me up with Kings Autos and you beginning to feel like Sherlock Holmes.. My brother, PLEASE I am not Kings Autos.. I opened up another thread with the topic "kings Autos is one hell of a scammer"as a confirmation to my 1st thread... Kings Autos was supposed to sell 2 units of 12tyre Mack dump truck for 800k Including shipping, clearing and everything.. that's when I knew I was in trouble.. I actually now came as another potential customer using my email address which he didn't know.. i asked to buy 6 Mack dump trucks.. He agreed to sell each for 750k each plus shipping /clearing/everything... When he saw I was delaying my payment, and asking questions concerning his claims about living in Texas, his Internet phone number and fake Lagos reps, he now lied about how some guy ordered and payed for 2 of the trucks and it's being delivered.. he even used my name on BB to refer to the said guy that had paid for 2 dump Mack trucks, saying that people still trusted him even after the online scandal he went thru.. He didn't know I was the same person he was referring to that he just chatted with on BB minutes before the email.. that's when I confirmed he is a looser.. I now came up with my second thread concerning this Kings Autos matter... So pls think properly b4 making assumptions that are comedic...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Driverless Cars Won't Work On Nigerian Roads / Swap Your Cars in a Here!!! / Universal Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter With USB Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.