Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! (22108 Views)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Gboliwe: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheMadame! Awayu? grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by calculusx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
nobeku:
Mehn!!!!!I don't know what to think anymore...FastShipping is "fast" with his accusations...KingsAutos I'd the "king" of rebuffals...so who is lying?Dat babe wey Supposedly order that ML350 get big eye sha..as she smal like kekere..dat other Venza guy sef..dat him stretch pants na BADDO!De conspiracy theories are numerous and are getting intertwined by de hour..No be to just go yankee buy de car maself?

una no go kill person for NL... Thanks for making my day. So from picture u can detect the guy jeans na stretch jeans ;DCouldn't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
nobeku:
Mehn!!!!!I don't know what to think anymore...FastShipping is "fast" with his accusations...KingsAutos I'd the "king" of rebuffals...so who is lying?Dat babe wey Supposedly order that ML350 get big eye sha..as she smal like kekere..dat other Venza guy sef..dat him stretch pants na BADDO!De conspiracy theories are numerous and are getting intertwined by de hour..No be to just go yankee buy de car maself?
one thing is certain, if fastshipping is able to convice ppl and really prove that kingauto is fake then he will be some sort of hero and will really help the auto section here ,but if it turns out that kingsauto is genuine and that all accusations against him are false then what it means is that he just got a free 10million dollars advertisement which will blow his sales and market beyond nairaland and to the highest proportion. The stakes now are very very high.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by femmy2010(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Obviously the featured owners of the ordered vehicles are not the real ones but stand in.
I am not saying OP is real or not .Only my observation

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by femmy2010(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
delkinz:

Have you had any deal(s) with KingsAutos before ?

NOPE .
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

Cc cococandy

what's up?
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
what's up?

Madam am good. You were part of revlution's thread and very active so am inviting you over to observe recent happenings.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by aieromon(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abeg send me that chick number. She needs deliverance from your hands.

Person wey buy Merc SuV finish go stand for picture like otondo.

6 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:
THE PICS IN NIGERIA WITH THE LADY WHO BOUGHT IT
Lmao! This chewing gum looking girl bought that car? This guy dey craze I swear! Dude you need ya head checked asap! You think we f00ls ba? You asked your runs babe to pose with that nonsense to prove what? See as she resemble stock fish wey wear wig. Msteew! Yeye dey boom! Idi/0ts!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
femmy2010:
Obviously the featured owners of the ordered vehicles are not the real ones but stand in.
I am not saying OP is real or not .Only my observation

So femo that babe go fit afford buy that ML350? Forget this guy,he's a professional crook.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
lakesidepapa:

U really got the guy, what is clear to u still ain't clear to some peeps here. To my point of view, all those people he posted up there were just arrangees by mere looking at them. Youth of under 30, that one with stretch trouser got me busted into laugh. God know better sha

Very obvious that he got pictures off the internet to match the ones in Nigeria. He wasn't smart enough to spot the discrepancies in the pictures.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
aieromon:

The guy thought he was smart with all these charade.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
aieromon:

Friend mi,you no see as the chick dey look like persin tan fi oruka gba laya ni? Afi bi Baby kingsway. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by femmy2010(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

So femo that babe go fit afford buy that ML350? Forget this guy,he's a professional crook.

I weak oo.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
nobeku:
;hehehehehehehehehehehe...femmy 2010,dat guy trouser na actually my problem..dat guy no dey like car owner..you sure say no be car washer

The man belt no be here. Even my Aba Bros dem can do better grin grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
aieromon:

cheesy cheesy grin no be small otondo oh.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Friend mi,you no see as the chick dey look like persin tan fi oruka gba laya ni? Afi bi Baby kingsway. grin

Idowu you no see babe wey pass babe so? How far your own levels cheesy grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kakakibuy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
That 2008 ML350 is still in Philadelphia. I know because I asked about that exact same vehicle from the dealer today.

http://www.paautosale.com/2008_MercedesBenz_MClass_Philadelphia_PA_257176081.veh

Kings Auto, you better stop all this nonsense. You are giving a bad name to NL Auto section and ruining the hard work of genuine dealers. Shame on you!!!

Get off the internet man. Enough is Enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pls what's the difference.

I can't spot it.
FastShipping:
Stop deceiving yourself. We are waiting for you to ask for extra money that your so called Rainbow vessel arrived Tin Can. The trap for you and your fake agent in Lagos is wide.

You went to take pictures of a venza that is overseas and pictures of venza in Nigeria. I am too advanced in this business to be deceived by you.

HOW COME ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU TOOK THEIR PICTURES ARE ALL PHOTOCOPIES? Keep going from one car seller to another and make copies of their documents.

You will be caught soon.

Spot the difference.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
Pls what's the difference.

I can't spot it.

Above where it says ML350, one Benz has emblem sticked above it while the second Benz has printed wordings above the ML350. Look closely.

Look at the pictures that KingsAutos posted himself for clearer pictures.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
kakakibuy:
That 2008 ML350 is still in Philadelphia. I know because I asked about that exact same vehicle from the dealer today.

http://www.paautosale.com/2008_MercedesBenz_MClass_Philadelphia_PA_257176081.veh

Kings Auto, you better stop all this nonsense. You are giving a bad name to NL Auto section and ruining the hard work of genuine dealers. Shame on you!!!

Get off the internet man. Enough is Enough.

You mean the ML 350 the babe is borrow posing with is the same with this one you displayed here?
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Weigher: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
I firstly clear my throat, kingautos no way u can turn this arround. I will go straight to the point, the guy you scam is very sharp dude but no can see what in a thousand mile and he taught is not too much to entrust you wit 100,000 (one hundred thousand he deposited into your ECO bank account last week thursday for a dump bucket you areed on being his initial deposit. You both agreed on for the dump bucket. To prove it to you that throughly copy of the payment receipt is with me this is the part of the name you are using with the said account "ADA-EzE" is the middle name you the account, the account last name end with "SLEY" you knw what that mean? Your account you send him tru bbm start with 061 and ends with 297. The money sent to you exactly some minutes to 12pm on last week thurs before holday in which you instantly bbm him that yu received the said money, thanGod the guy smart enough to save almost part of their chat on bbm in which he assure me that he will everythiing if you insist you haven't dupe him. I have the picture of the dump bucket you agreed on sent by d guy to me. To how d guy suspected the whole process to be scam is when he ask hw far on saturday, two days after he paid mr kingsautus the progress so far but to his surprise he told him the ship has take off from the us port inwhich the guy smart enough to ast him d shipping company he use. Kingsautos quickly tell him a fast company call RAINBOW EXPORT but the told him that he has never held the shipping before but the worst of it is when the guy ask for the goods title and receipt so he can be sure of what he said, mr king started deviate by telling the guy he was at d moment in los angelles that he will come back within 24hours to scan him d doc reciept and title but alias up till now he have not sent him anything like that. The worst is that he has started ignoring his bbm chat. Whoever that deal with RAINBOW EXPORT as a shipping company from Us to Naija should pls come forward wheather I be local champion. Defend this and i will come here to paste all your chat with him.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by aieromon(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy cheesy grin no be small otondo oh.

Mr Kingi Kingi used the whole day to prepare these rubbish in his defence. He wasted a whole day for this rubbish. Abeg help me beg Mr Kingi kingi to give me her number. grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

Madam am good. You were part of revlution's thread and very active so am inviting you over to observe recent happenings.

cheesy ok.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kakakibuy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

You mean the ML 350 the babe is borrow posing with is the same with this one you displayed here?

The babe is posing with a different ML in Niaja. The one he is pstiong as before pictures in the US is still in the US as we speak and up for sale.

6 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Paragraph pls.

My eyes hurt from trying to read this.
Weigher:
I firstly clear my throat, kingautos no way u can turn this arround. I will go straight to the point, the guy you scam is very sharp dude but no can see what in a thousand mile and he taught is not too much to entrust you wit 100,000 (one hundred thousand

he deposited into your ECO bank account last week thursday for a dump bucket you areed on being his initial deposit. You both agreed on for the dump bucket. To prove it to you that throughly copy of the payment receipt is with me this is the part of the name you are using with the said account "ADA-EzE" is the middle name you the account, the account last name end with "SLEY" you knw what that mean?

Your account you send him tru bbm start with 061 and ends with 297. The money sent to you exactly some minutes to 12pm on last week thurs before holday in which you instantly bbm him that yu received the said money, thanGod the guy smart enough to save almost part of their chat on bbm in which he assure me that he will

everythiing if you insist you haven't dupe him. I have the picture of the dump bucket you agreed on sent by d guy to me. To how d guy suspected the whole process to be scam is when he ask hw far on saturday, two days after he paid mr kingsautus the progress so far but to his surprise he told him the ship has take off from the us port inwhich the guy smart enough to ast him d shipping company he use.

Kingsautos quickly tell him a fast company call RAINBOW EXPORT but the told him that he has never held the shipping before but the worst of it is when the guy ask for the goods title and receipt so he can be sure of what he said, mr king started deviate by telling the guy he was at d moment in los angelles that he will come back within 24hours to scan him d doc reciept and title but alias up till now he have not sent him anything like that. The worst is that he has started ignoring his bbm chat.

Whoever that deal with RAINBOW EXPORT as a shipping company from Us to Naija should pls come forward wheather I be local champion. Defend this and i will come here to paste all your chat with him.

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
@ kakakibuy, have seen the difference so ignore my previous question.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Weigher:
I firstly clear my throat, kingautos no way u can turn this arround. I will go straight to the point, the guy you scam is very sharp dude but no can see what in a thousand mile and he taught is not too much to entrust you wit 100,000 (one hundred thousand he deposited into your ECO bank account last week thursday for a dump bucket you areed on being his initial deposit. You both agreed on for the dump bucket. To prove it to you that throughly copy of the payment receipt is with me this is the part of the name you are using with the said account "ADA-EzE" is the middle name you the account, the account last name end with "SLEY" you knw what that mean? Your account you send him tru bbm start with 061 and ends with 297. The money sent to you exactly some minutes to 12pm on last week thurs before holday in which you instantly bbm him that yu received the said money, thanGod the guy smart enough to save almost part of their chat on bbm in which he assure me that he will everythiing if you insist you haven't dupe him. I have the picture of the dump bucket you agreed on sent by d guy to me. To how d guy suspected the whole process to be scam is when he ask hw far on saturday, two days after he paid mr kingsautus the progress so far but to his surprise he told him the ship has take off from the us port inwhich the guy smart enough to ast him d shipping company he use. Kingsautos quickly tell him a fast company call RAINBOW EXPORT but the told him that he has never held the shipping before but the worst of it is when the guy ask for the goods title and receipt so he can be sure of what he said, mr king started deviate by telling the guy he was at d moment in los angelles that he will come back within 24hours to scan him d doc reciept and title but alias up till now he have not sent him anything like that. The worst is that he has started ignoring his bbm chat. Whoever that deal with RAINBOW EXPORT as a shipping company from Us to Naija should pls come forward wheather I be local champion. Defend this and i will come here to paste all your chat with him.

I have this same info you just dumped here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Eyop: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
kakakibuy:

The babe is posing with a different ML in Niaja. The one he is pstiong as before pictures in the US is still in the US as we speak and up for sale.

The guy is a thief. A foolish thief for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
kakakibuy:

How far, oga mi? I didn't get the thing yet. It was never sent to me. I hope you got my last email.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chairman Kings Auto, Kakaki was right, the ride is still available in the USA . . . .Bros:
It is not nice to mess up business for the real dealers, if you are not one, just quit the game and if you are one, give real evidences, the world is now so small, thanks to the internet. . . .
I am not accusing you but here is the ride live and still in the USA

6 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by aieromon(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You be real basketmouth. Carry go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Distributors Needed Nationwide,buy Portable Electric Car Tyre Air Pump, / 7 Reasons Why Driverless Cars Won't Work On Nigerian Roads / Universal Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter With USB Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.