Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,469 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? (2323 Views)

Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by yorubadelta(f): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
In a situation where you and your husband/wife go stay with your parents for a lengthy period of time i.e. for the holidays.

Would you feel comfortable getting intimate with your spouse during your stay there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
NO
Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Oluwapresley(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Walai, I go spoil that place!!!

3 Likes

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by walyx(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
y not, as lng as we av privacy.notin meega

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by MARKone(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ozugbo nu!

Nothing dey happen. As long as there is no other person in the room.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Kimoni: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin Sounds weird really but as long as there is enough privacy, why not?

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Askseek(f): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
yorubadelta:
In a situation where you and your husband/wife go stay with your parents for a lengthy period of time i.e. for the holidays.

Would you feel comfortable getting intimate with your spouse during your stay there?
Why not. Am married abi. What else do I do with my husband?
Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by yorubadelta(f): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Askseek:

Of course na.. wink
But, won't you find it a lil cringe-worthy? uno.. just the mere fact that your parents are under the same roof..
I would definitely feel some way about it just out of reverence for my folks ...
Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nawa ooo, why not na?? undecided cheesy

Well, depends on how private the apartment is, if your parents dey stay for one room, how you go take do am? grin

If there's absolute privacy, then there's no reason not to except they don't wish to....

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by teddybear007(f): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
There is nothing wrong at that, so far u were told to feel free and make urselves comfortable. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Chidoks(f): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
yorubadelta:

Of course na.. wink
But, won't you find it a lil cringe-worthy? uno.. just the mere fact that your parents are under the same roof..
I would definitely feel some way about it just out of reverence for my folks ...

just give it a try and you'll find it fun.you almost feel you are stealing something y'know 'cos you are being discreet about the exercise.i can't fully explain it but there is this silly joy attached to the whole show

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Askseek(f): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
yorubadelta:

Of course na.. wink

Not at all. My husband did feel weird about it once upon a time but he got over it. The only adjustment I make in that scenario is to use a pillow ☺️

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Forget vacations, I know a couple that has one set of the parents living with them, like, permanently. That, to me, is unimaginable as I'd feel the same way you do.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by yorubadelta(f): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chidoks:

just give it a try and you'll find it fun.you almost feel you are stealing something y'know 'cos you are being discreet about the exercise.i can't fully explain it but there is this silly joy attached to the whole show

hehehe.. bad girl!! tongue
Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by yorubadelta(f): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Askseek:

Not at all. My husband did feel weird about it once upon a time but he got over it. The only adjustment I make in that scenario is to use a pillow ☺️

LOL. muffle the noise.. hahaha cheesy

EnlightenedSoul:
Forget vacations, I know a couple that has one set of the parents living with them, like, permanently . That, to me, is unimaginable as I'd feel the same way you do.

Hmm.. Now this kind of situation na real bondage .. I imagine the couple's sex life would suffer because of this

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
yorubadelta:

LOL. muffle the noise.. hahaha cheesy

Hmm.. Now this kind of situation na real bondage .. I imagine the couple's sex life would suffer because of this

Plus, you really can't be free in the house, can you. Everything's restricted to maybe one room. Can you even comfortably display plain affection? Booo, lol.
Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by yorubadelta(f): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Plus, you really can't be free in the house, can you. Everything's restricted to maybe one room. Can you even comfortably display plain affection? Booo, lol.

Haha. as in, those kinds of parents are enemies of progress jare.. how can you pack in permanently lipsrsealed
Pure wickedness grin
Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by xtervaganza(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
I've had sex with a girlfriend in her parents house b4

So no lele
Re: Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Askseek:
fcvk himmmmcheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!! / Urgent Sales: Honda Baby Boy.Sold / I Was Disowned By My Family For Impregnated X1 Lady,please What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.