Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die (28175 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Breaking: Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal Dashes Into Osinbajo Office / Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by 360frolic(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zW1ftEI9Qh8/Va-p4rz_7eI/AAAAAAAF-z0/k4Xd4ipTzjk/s400/a.jpg[/img]

As written by a blog reader/Journalist who sent this in........

A 45- year old man, Idris Ahmed, from Bassa Local Government of Kogi state strayed into the NUJ Press Centre, Enugu state, Wednesday afternoon with a funny story that bothers on spiritual attack. He obviously has given up on life and is contemplating suicide if nothing urgently is done to his case. According to his story, since 1999, anybody that comes across him had rejected him with the phantom story that he is a homo-sexual which he clearly denied.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oi4wppoQTuM/Va-p5b5AVEI/AAAAAAAF-z8/7cIewi4MEwg/s400/b.jpg[/img]

‘As far as am concerned, am tired of life. Anybody that tries to be nice to you, or tries to give me work, unseen people will come and sabotage me. If I make friend with a girl, unseen forces will still corner the girl that am a homo-sexual and the girl will run away. At this point, am 45 years and nobody is ready to marry me. Am a bricklayer but as i speak, no work anywhere. Am tired of life, i cannot get job, i cannot stay with a woman, i cannot relate with anybody. There is no way out for me than to cry out and see if i will get any spiritual help, though am a moslem but am ready for any assistance from anywhere but if none comes soonest, then i have the last option.

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-man-dashes-into-nuj-office-says.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
since ur a muslim sir

u dnt need TB joshua to explain where ur problem is coming from

God is generally angry with muslim's And Their taste for blood

I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native doctor than stay the same religion with shekau

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
The poster above me make sense small

in this 21st century some dullards are still muslims!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Topccy007: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
People that are really tired of life and eventually result to suicide don't leak it out. They just do it. So I don't think he's really tired, he's only an attention seeker.

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Futureleader1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2015

20 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by nerodenero: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why announce? How can I be of help to hasten your exit? End it and you won't be missed. If you hear other people's challenges in life, you would know yours is a child's-play.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by KingKuntaVart: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok

But shouldn't he have just taken rat poison?

Or maybe he came to ask for money to buy rat poison sha

Naija sef....

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Just keep hoping and doing your best. Everything ll be right someday

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Adaahjacob(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ur case is an attack.

My advise to u is, visit a man of God to help u in prayers.

If u can come to Abuja, i'l recommend a plc for u.

DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTER, AREA 1, BESIDE OF OLD SECRETARIAT, ABUJA.

If u can b there on Tuesday morning, I bet u CHANGE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by jerryunit48: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chai
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by BrAkingNews: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by kennyman2000(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ask the NUJ to assist u t.fare and get off ur ass to TB joshua, mountain of fire, etc. Thats what they're known for.

I tell u.. If u're able to lay ur hands on three square meals a day.. Never cease to thank God..

If things never cease to work out for u.. My bro, thank Jah!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by yorke1: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Okay
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by PubLlcEnemy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zW1ftEI9Qh8/Va-p4rz_7eI/AAAAAAAF-z0/k4Xd4ipTzjk/s400/a.jpg[/img]
As written by a blog reader/Journalist who sent this in........
A 45- year old man, Idris Ahmed, from Bassa Local Government of Kogi state strayed into the NUJ Press Centre, Enugu state, Wednesday afternoon with a funny story that bothers on spiritual attack. He obviously has given up on life and is contemplating suicide if nothing urgently is done to his case. According to his story, since 1999, anybody that comes across him had rejected him with the phantom story that he is a homo-sexual which he clearly denied.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oi4wppoQTuM/Va-p5b5AVEI/AAAAAAAF-z8/7cIewi4MEwg/s400/b.jpg[/img]
‘As far as am concerned, am tired of life. Anybody that tries to be nice to you, or tries to give me work, unseen people will come and sabotage me. If I make friend with a girl, unseen forces will still corner the girl that am a homo-sexual and the girl will run away. At this point, am 45 years and nobody is ready to marry me. Am a bricklayer but as i speak, no work anywhere. Am tired of life, i cannot get job, i cannot stay with a woman, i cannot relate with anybody. There is no way out for me than to cry out and see if i will get any spiritual help, though am a moslem but am ready for any assistance from anywhere but if none comes soonest, then i have the last option.
http://www..net/2015/07/photos-man-dashes-into-nuj-office-says.html
cc lalasticlala, ishilove

Person wen wan die no dey announce am.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by temitemi1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
U need serious deliverance!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by sokotoburundi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
in oshiomole's voice,

GO AND DIE if u are truly tired if life!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by omisakint: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Change noni
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
He just dey start.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
There are more that 100 ways to die, he ll not inform anybody when he's ready grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by bunmioguns(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin
I say recruit him into the Nigerian army to fight Boko Haram. That should be done after exhaustive test to find out if he's a sane person. Merely looking at him proves he is terribly insane and he needs a psychiatrist!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Obiossy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
gobe! Homo
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by richybanky(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
God is ur strength Idris Ahmed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by realtestament(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
He's nat ready 2 die, wen he's ready he won't announce it....

#na mumu dey wori am
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Acekidc4(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
gringringrin
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by killercute16(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Someone should show this man the lagos Lagoon
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by donkafor(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
He's not yet ready to die. River Niger and River Benue don't have fence. He's is even from Kogi State, The Confluence State. Just choose between Niger or Benue. Stop telling me the story of the pains of labour and show me the baby!
Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by DWJOBScom(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well he came to the right place......
And now his photograph is here , am so sure some people's mouth will yab him to death

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
nerodenero:
Why announce? How can I be of help to hasten your exit? End it and you won't be missed. If you hear other people's challenges in life, you would know yours is a child's-play.

bro that's too bad

sometimes life crew humans

if u ain't in his shoes u won't understand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.