Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today (1270 Views)

Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today (2) (3) (4)

More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by metroparrot: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by Feranchek(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by gregg2: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nonsense.
In what way has this photo helped ameliorate cost of living back home?
Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yeepee !
I dedicate this 3rd plot to the jobless introvert boy grin

Let me also use this opportunity to call on
ShowYourCertificate
Mogidi
OREMUSSANCTUS
Opiaku
Barcanista and
Temitemi1 to come and see this bearifull thread grin
Shame on you all tongue

Another Headache to the TANoids (the wailing wailers) grin

Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by donholy28(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
bulldoza:
Yeepee ! I dedicate this 3rd plot to the jobless introvert boy grin
Let use this opportunity to call on ShowYourCertificate Mogidi OREMUSSANCTUS Opiaku Barcanista and Temitemi1 to come and see this bearifull thread grin Shame on you all tongue
Another Headache to the TANoids grin
U mean d wailing wailers

Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
donholy28:
U mean d wailing wailers
Yes o grin

Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by shamsuRana(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
bulldoza:
Yeepee !

ShowYourCertificate
Mogidi
OREMUSSANCTUS
Opiaku
Barcanista and
Shame on you all tongue

A set of status frustrated love children. Hating and bigotry kills painfully more than rat poison.
Make una continue.. Grave never full.

Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by nobilis: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
I thought they said he is an illiterate that didn't go to school.
See how they'll be eating their words now.
Undeserved hatred isn't good o.
Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by ShowYourCertificate: 3:36am On Jul 26, 2015
bulldoza:
Yeepee !

ShowYourCertificate
Mogidi
OREMUSSANCTUS
Opiaku
Barcanista and
Shame on you all tongue

Where is his WASC Certificate? Or is this it? grin
Re: More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today by ShowYourCertificate: 3:40am On Jul 26, 2015
nobilis:
I thought they said he is an illiterate that didn't go to school.
See how they'll be eating their words now.
Undeserved hatred isn't good o.
I know of someone who didn't go to school yet he forged a doctor's license and started practising as a medical doctor in a reputable hospital. Of course he is sometimes being sponsored for some medical training by his employer once in a while. Now if he snaps picture of himself along with his fellow co-participants in the medical training, will it erase the fact that he doesn't have a certificate and thus a quack doctor?

Answer this and extrapolate it to that of Buhari's case wink

Demystifying The Opposition Against Buhari / See What Obama Was Watching / This Is Why You Should Give BUHARI Some Kudos On His Appointments