Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night (37787 Views)

Fashola Inspecting Ongoing Construction Dadin Kowa Hydro Power Plant. .gombe / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Gombe This Evening (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by illiad: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Clueless
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by patriotic007: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.
when people like you were insulting GEJ it was fun to you....never did u know that it was the seat of power you guys were insulting......because buhari is there now you want things to change.......HYPOCRITES

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by dustmalik: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
tucky200:
bro pls. Why do u say so ?
Are u sure it false sad
No, i only said so because they were the only one who reported it at the time.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by ellechrystal(f): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omooba77:

I beg dont mind this noise maker,he and his cohorts,forget about law of harvest.God will give us peace in Nigeria.
Lol. They havnt started reaping n they r afraid. How long will they defend?
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by 9ja4Change(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Thank God it is Muslims that are reporting and seeing it. Northern Oligarchs created Boko Haram to supplant GEJ due to their Born-To-Rule mentality posture, but their creation have gone back to hurt their people the more. They(Boko Boys) have since stop listening to them but had hitherto kept reporting and take commands from the ISIS. Their make-up had flown out of their hands and what did they do? They turned started blaming the same people they used it to distablize as the cause and sustainer of it. Shettima will never STOP his boys until he gets that amnesty. Buhari had betrayed him. He(Buhari) never believed Boko Haram are not Muslims; it's only when they started killing their own people that he called them "fraud". I tell you, if Boko Haram had been killing Christians only and bombing churches without hurting them, they will eulogize these people within their hearts as the workers of allah. The problem is that Boko Harams are attacking them. Let them attack only churches and you will see that they wouldnt have much problems with these people but would see them as the mujahadeen of allah and would look upon them with mercy[/b]

M.O.R.O.N!!!! You still believe this trash u r brewing?
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Ibukun003(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
tucky200:
bro pls. Why do u say so ?
Are u sure it false sad
The news is very true. I'm a Corp member serving there. I've been hearing the sound of ambulance.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by SAMATC(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
cescky:
what really is the president of this nation doing about all these?

or do we even have a national leader?

at least Jonathan will come out openly and condem such acts

this ones silence.........

does his silence mean consent?

something isnt right some where
Some one on official visit in America and you are saying he is silent about what is happening here in Nigeria.Think before you talk.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by ahaz: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Thank God it is Muslims that are reporting and seeing it. Northern Oligarchs created Boko Haram to supplant GEJ due to their Born-To-Rule mentality posture, but their creation have gone back to hurt their people the more. They(Boko Boys) have since stop listening to them but had hitherto kept reporting and take commands from the ISIS. Their make-up had flown out of their hands and what did they do? They turned started blaming the same people they used it to distablize as the cause and sustainer of it. Shettima will never STOP his boys until he gets that amnesty. Buhari had betrayed him. He(Buhari) never believed Boko Haram are not Muslims; it's only when they started killing their own people that he called them "fraud". I tell you, if Boko Haram had been killing Christians only and bombing churches without hurting them, they will eulogize these people within their hearts as the workers of allah. The problem is that Boko Harams are attacking them. Let them attack only churches and you will see that they wouldnt have much problems with these people but would see them as the mujahadeen of allah and would look upon them with mercy[/b]
frank talk

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Omooba77: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ibukun003:

The news is very true. I'm a Corp member serving there. I've been hearing the sound of ambulance.

God will protect you

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Dino2002: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
@ acidtalk i really appreciate your contributions but mind u we all decided or let me say few of us decided to against GEJ because he's not from d north because he's a christian.

Lets pray for better naija, we no other country.

Evils that man does comes to hunt them. We av all failed on issue of bh may Almighty save us all & make our great nation peaceful haven.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by EverBlazingy2k(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Islam d Bloody vampire

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.
If you can't write IGBO ask for help!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by elpj: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is this d true picture of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Ibukun003(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
As a matter of fact. The SSS had detected this earlier a and informed banks, ministeries, etc including NYSC. An SSS official even told a Corp member, who is a friend of mine, about the presence of BH before the incident but NYSC told us nothing. Another Corp member, coming from his PPA, was told by an Hausa bike man of their presence when he saw several police on duty. #RedeployGombeCorpers
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by dking123: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:

You didn't preach like this during Gej's administration, infact most of you rejoiced at the news of bomb blast those days. How time flies. RIP to the dead.may God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by omoakin111: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
cescky:

I know what I am doing - Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by HoseaAudu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
I can believe that you actually wrote the quoted. Was your account HACKED?

To think that you never wrote such during GEJ's tenure just makes you a Hypocrite

acidtalk:

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by danpaul1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mprepz:
K
Abokki killing Abokki
its allowed!
The Lord said all our enemies would fight against themselves
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by HRich(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Have you seen the latest picture of Buhari and Obama?
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by swiffy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
And our so called president is in US taking pictures up n down n discussing wor niiiara eqwo to wor doolla while d COAS in here doing push up. bughariaa come back home ur fellow muslims are dying oh!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Tex42(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well! In the fullness of time, baba will wipe out bokoharam.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by kobonaire(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
cescky:
....at least Jonathan will come out openly and condem such acts....
and did this condemnation help solve the boko haram crisis? Or are you referring to the soothing effect of the crocodile tears shed by mama patience??
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
America help buhari fight boko haram
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by HRich(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMATC:
Some one on official visit in America and you are saying he is silent about what is happening here in Nigeria.Think before you talk.
You are the one who don't think b4 typing. Buhari only spent Nigerian 2.2billion naira just to take Photo with Obama and John Kerry, and you call that Official visit? Who's deciving you lyk this?
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by closearms(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abimloaded:
I rather b a pagan or the only begotten son of a native
doctor than stay the same religion with shekau!!!

I didn't mention any religion , if you quote me to attack me on this, then you know your religion is as bad as Shekau's. Till then;

I S L A M A B A D !

ignorance

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by closearms(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nonybb:

that is your point of view and not others... bokoharam is beyond this
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by eagleeye2: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
AreaFada2:

You missed the memo my friend.
Boko have not seen the scary & intimidating push up pics of our COAS.
Once they see it, they will run into hiding again.
And GMB smiling with Obama will scare the poo out of Boko.
No cause for alarm.
APC people abi nor be so? cheesy
RIP to the departed.
Sarcasm

You really have a way with words.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by ajebuter(f): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

Why will they be ashamed when they exhibit traits of people who receive some form of financial reward for their efforts..

I don't believe in juju. They are only doing it for the pay and bigotry!

They are a bunch of blind, obstinate and beyond redemption bigots who deliberately failed to admit they have entered one chance, hence the defence mechanism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by discusant: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
cescky:

The president is borrowing money from the World Bank in America to as he said, rebuild the northern states affected by the Boko Haram violence.

But who talks about rehabilitation when the violence is still on going?

So after Buhari rebuilds with birrowed rehabilitation money, what if Boko Haram destroys what was rebuilt? Nigeria shall go and borrow further to rebuild?

Can someone tell the twelve northern sharia states to renounce the adoption of sharia criminal laws and watch Boko Haram peter out. Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by mashnino(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nonybb:

So what are you saying?

That nobody should complain abt it becos its muslim dat re dying?

Plz dnt even quote me back... Just let it be..
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by sosodevf(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
The commander in chief is somewhere in USA chilling.

Poor masses are dying here.

Do we have a president?

Fool where has ur useless question been hiding since D beginning of october 1 bombing?
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by mashnino(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
HRich:
You are the one who don't think b4 typing. Buhari only spent Nigerian 2.2billion naira just to take Photo with Obama and John Kerry, and you call that Official visit? Who's deciving you lyk this?

Because jonathan didnt tell you how much he spent on his visit

To me all i see is transparency... We want it and he is giving it to us

And whats d certainty dat dat is d actual figure. For all i know it could be less.. Or even more.. So stop making it look like he is embezelling d money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / Jonathan Signs Two Bills Into Law. / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.