Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night (37770 Views)

Fashola Inspecting Ongoing Construction Dadin Kowa Hydro Power Plant. .gombe / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Gombe This Evening (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by okabe(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Naira value dey fall, BH impetus dey increase cry
These guys are now like octopus, dem don dey chukk hand inside plenty towns.
Oluwa save my country abeg
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Fulaboy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
MuhdG:
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihir rajiun.
That where we live. Sabon gari Nassarawo
Allah ya isa!! Wollah allah zai saka mana sad Allah kara kiyaye ba embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Fulaboy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
MuhdG:
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihir rajiun.
That where we live. Sabon gari Nassarawo
Allah ya isa!! Wollah allah zai saka mana sad Allah kara kiyaye gaba embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2015

Buhari y na...
It seems to me our tourist called baba go slow loves selfie too much

All the campaign promise e Don carry throw away....
Anyway....
I think Buhari believes that it only his cows that are present in the North... So no need to worry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by 2kris(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Me what i knw is that boko haram is nt something u go slow abeg...if pmb act slow on boko haram he must(dole) be insulted...bubu abeg wetin u promise us
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by akojifred: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
dustmalik:
This news is false. disregard it.
which of the news is false?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by rozayx5(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:

I don't know how old you are or your level of knowledge with Nigerian politics. But if you are in your lates 20s and above and equally good with Nigeria politics and history, then you will know JONATHAN WAS A FAILURE FROM WHEN YOU WAS GOVERNOR. Obasanjo played on the "quick to forget mind" of Nigerians as well as their sentimental judgement to Jonathan Yaradua's running mate.

go and sit down my friend

let ur messiah crush BH. before u claim.political analyst
rubbish undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh really hard when I see APC supporters/loyalists who fought tooth and nail to bring GEJ/PDP down asking PDP/GEJ loyalists not to fight back but to pray for/praise Buhari.

But I really wish president Buhari succeeds in turning around the fortune of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by chloee(f): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
mrlaw93:
This might be their last attack... My presido is currently working on that..

Boko boys! Ur days are numbered.
Wake up bros!
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Bigcake: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2015
importexpert:
BH your days are numbered. you will never go unpunished by ALLAH'S will
Which Allah? they are fighting for Allah.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by okabe(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2015
chloee:
Wake up bros!
Why should he?
We gotta keep hope alive my fellow compatriot cos we lose it, we lose everything

#naija4life
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by cut007: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.
rubbish of d century!! Unskilled propagandist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Fulaboy:
Allah ya isa!! Wollah allah zai saka mana sad Allah kara kiyaye gaba embarassed
Amin. Na gode. Dan uwa
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by vislabraye(m): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

Hmmm.... Let me ask you these questio, first: Is constructive criticism allowed ?
Did you ever pray for Gejs government to succeed ?
Did you ever mock Gej or call him clueless ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by katazozo: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2015
They went to US to take photographs and thank Obama while Boko haram are innocent souls.may God help us
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Sanfranka(m): 1:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg give me bomb make i swallow..... Bomb don be lyk banger for Niger....
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by vislabraye(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Xymc1:

It's actually true... I live in Gombe, twin bomb blasts at Tashan dadin kowa and less than an hour later another twin bomb blasts at Tashan dukku... The first explosions actually rocked my house cause i live quite close to the Tashan Dadin kowa. May God help us!

shocked. Thank God for you oh. I think you should relocate.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by vislabraye(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2015
discusant:

OBASANJO IS THE MAN WHO LED NIGERIA TO BOKO HARAM PROBLEMS.

Twelve northern states adopted sharia criminal laws under Obasanjo government. Sharia criminal laws have no place in Nigeria's secular constitution.

Instead of Obasanjo to stand firm and say no to northern states adoption of sharia criminal laws, Obasanjo grinned and said it was political sharia, and that it should die down.
But it never died down.

Boko Haram later emerged and says it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal laws.

2015 elections, Obasanjo further pushed Nigeria into the hands of people sympathetic to nationwide use of sharia criminal laws.

God will judge Obj. He's one of the problems we have as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by abnsugbe: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Nonybb:
[b]Thank God it is Muslims that are reporting and seeing it. Northern Oligarchs created Boko Haram to supplant GEJ due to their Born-To-Rule mentality posture, but their creation have gone back to hurt their people the more. They(Boko Boys) have since stop listening to them but had hitherto kept reporting and taking commands from the ISIS. Their make-up had flown out of their hands and what did they do? They turned and started blaming the same people they used it to distablize as the cause and sustainer of it. Shettima would never STOP his boys until he gets that amnesty. Buhari had betrayed him. He(Buhari) never believed Boko Haram are not Muslims; it's only when they started killing their own people that he called them "fraud". I tell you, if Boko Haram had been killing Christians only and bombing churches without hurting them, they will eulogize these people within their hearts as the workers of allah. The problem is that Boko Harams are attacking them. Let them attack only churches and you will see that they wouldnt have much problems with these people but would see them as the mujahadeen of allah and would look upon them with mercy[/b]

u nailed it bro...them kw it cos its all about jihad war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by cescky(m): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2015
SAMATC:
Some one on official visit in America and you are saying he is silent about what is happening here in Nigeria.Think before you talk.

i cant hold baCK but bluntly express my opinion to and u are just plain stewpid.......since you think you know so much about politicking and official visits to america trying to converse reasonably with u is comparable to throwing pearls before swine, . any one with an iota of brain knows that america will condem such acts orally first........since america is your heaven,i leave u to your folly.

cant believe i wasted my mb answering you sef....prior attacks what has he said?

during the last admin, the army gained lost ground and the battle was taken to the camp of those animals......or is the media barred from covering the armies advancement against bokoharam.

Hopefully ull get to your heaven one day and ull discover obama is made up of flesh and blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by cescky(m): 3:37am On Jul 23, 2015
kobonaire:
and did this condemnation help solve the boko haram crisis? Or are you referring to the soothing effect of the crocodile tears shed by mama patience??

my brother its called diplomacy and politicking....in as much as it didnt solve the issues, we know at certain times the man tried all his best, but odds have laways been stacked against him , because like he claimed the sponsors were within his govt

at least we saw and knew the war being taken to the camp of bokoharam and some lost grounds gained.....abi now the media is barred from reporting military advancement against boko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by likila: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2015
We get president at all?
maybe he is learning press-up with major burantashi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Obijulius: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2015
The power of the word might.

If this is not the last attack then the next one might kill you.

mrlaw93:
This might be their last attack... My presido is currently working on that..

Boko boys! Ur days are numbered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by naijanaso: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

As much as I agree with you in prayer, what is good for the geese is good for the gander. You people believe this prayer should be made now because it is PMB ruling. There was no need for national prayer when it was GEJ abi? All you did in this Nairaland was to call GEJ clueless and all sorts of insulting names on him. May God help Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Mprepz:
K
Abokki killing Abokki
its allowed!

Gombe is not Abokki town.... illiterate like U, travel n know Ur country U sit in Iko or na east and open Ur basket mouth.. Abokki killing Abokki.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

What is this religious bigot actually saying in this epistle.

I have the right to ask because I pray Buhari succeeds and want Bokoharam eliminated even it entails Amnesty.

But Acidtalk has no moral justification to deride people with opposing views as he had when he made the comment below.

You even called President Jonathan a bigot to show your disdain. What an irony

acidtalk:
"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today? If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be? If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians? If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think? GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation. Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes? No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."- Bucky Hassan.

TRUTH IS PRICELESS. Vote out the bigots and shame their Prophets and Bishops, tell Oyedepo that God is the God of righteousness, HE is God of all flesh, HE hates corruption and despises those whose watch encourages corruption, usury and insecurity. We shall VOTE the CHANGE ticket and hell will not roll over.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by JuicyTesticles: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Good for muslims. They need to die in their millions.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by 1after: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2015
JuicyTesticles:
Good for muslims. They need to die in their millions.

Smh
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by jide333(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2015
save that rubbish to your self... did you come out openly to say such when GEJ was rulling? If there's truly freedom of speech then everyone's entitled to their own reasoning.. This is wht you people enjoyed during GEJ's tenure. lets see how the so call PMB and his followers will allow freedom of speech.

acidtalk:

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by naijanaso: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

GOD punish satan 1 zillion times. Nonsense.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Tundeiab:

[size=18pt]BUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin[/size]

You sound like Keneking grin grin grin Keneking, where are you Someone is trying to overthrow youooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) / 40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.