Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night (37786 Views)

Fashola Inspecting Ongoing Construction Dadin Kowa Hydro Power Plant. .gombe / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Gombe This Evening (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by mrlaw93(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Obijulius:
The power of the word might.
If this is not the last attack then the next one might kill you.
Werey man.. wetin cause dis one nw
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by emmaandy166(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
99days for the thief but 1day for the owner
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Xymc1(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
vislabraye:

shocked. Thank God for you oh. I think you should relocate.
Lols, relocating isnt really an option. A captain doesnt leave his ship when it's about to sink na... Besides, tell me one place in Nigeria that doesnt have problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by HRich(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
mashnino:

Because jonathan didnt tell you how much he spent on his visit

To me all i see is transparency... We want it and he is giving it to us

And whats d certainty dat dat is d actual figure. For all i know it could be less.. Or even more.. So stop making it look like he is embezelling d money
Now you talk with sense. You could make a good Referee for a tough game. Goodmorning to you.
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by alcmene: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

RUBBISH undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by free13: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Reddit:
Meanwhile our COAS is doing push ups and baba go slow is lounging in the US taking photographs.

But you promised to lead from the front.

God is watching you people in 3D

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by mashnino(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
HRich:
Now you talk with sense. You could make a good Referee for a tough game. Goodmorning to you.

Good morning to you too

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Ozid(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up! Was that the very reason the previous administration efforts were frustrated by the Ayatollah of North Eastern Nigeria? I think you are joking by clamoring for sympathy. Nonsense!
For ur mind u think sey u get sense abi
Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by Tundeiab(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Xetima:

You sound like Keneking grin grin grin Keneking, where are you Someone is trying to overthrow youooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Again, Senator Gemade Decamps To APC / Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.