Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman (2687 Views)

See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
like seriously how many of u feel this introvert is a mod or related to an admin.. she is always at FTC or something wat ur advice for her... she needs some ah ah kilode

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by kurt09(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by MosakuAW(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
She is not related to any mod neither is she super.

I noticed she make comment on all topic and she devoted more of her time on Nairaland.

We also make her popular by paying more attention to her.

Nothing special, u too can.

8 Likes

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Abugab(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
I expected INTROVERT to defend her title buy being the first to comment on this thread.
Is this a sign of refusal or has battery has gone down?
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by ibrams(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT.....my hmmmm
carry go.......
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
kingsolex:
like seriously how many of u feel this introvert is a mod or related to an admin.. she is always at FTC or something wat ur advice for her... she needs some ah ah kilode
How jobless are you?
That you have to create a thread for one jobless boy with (f) profile

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by wordbank(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who dey sell akamu and beans
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Too much of every tin is very bad.
Dt her FTC of a tin has make her notorious instead of popular. Atimes u see cases wia people tells her all sorts of tins like get a life, get a job and wht hv u. She shld minimize it a bit.

IMO ; I tink introvert (f) is a guy .
Secondly he might be d same person wit freemanan(m) jus 4 disguise.

I stand 2 be corrected though.

8 Likes

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:
Dt her FTC of a tin has make her notorious instead of popular. Atimes u see cases wia people tells her all sorts of tins like get a life, get a job and wht hv u. She shld minimize it a bit.

exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
kingsolex:

exactly my thoughts.

Gud!
I tot i'm d only one seeing it dt way.
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by ellechrystal(f): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol. Leave introvert alone oo. She is just smart.
Make una dey always focus on d topic of d thread n d message. Leave ftc alone
Especially when introvert hits it

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Demmocrats(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol. Leave introvert alone oo. She is just smart.
Make una dey always focus on d topic of d thread n d message. Leave ftc alone
Especially when introvert hits it

I can bet introvert is a girl and different from freemann they are just jealous of her nothing else. They call her jobless not considering there are individuals from wealthy family that don't work but already made. They never considered that introvert is a smart gal to be able to know the thread that will always make front page.

Intro babe if you reading this and if any of the haters disturb you report them to me and see what will happen to there accounts.
www.

6 Likes

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by donholy28(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
So joblessness is now amazing and a super power quality eh op?
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Beamborla(f): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Human beings are soooooo funny..

So what if introvert is always the first to comment?
so what if she is a mod or a robot or whatever?

That does not stop you from dropping your own comment? Abi e affect you in any other way

leave introvert alone so long she is not breaking any rule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=36169195][/quote]

If u say so
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by INTROVERT(f): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
It's only fitting that I thank everybody and the OP for their opinions about me. Special thanks to the peeps ave mentioned.

MOSAKUAW - DEMmOCRATs - beamborla

6 Likes

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by jlinkd78(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Was expecting to see d pix of this great woman
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
jlinkd78:
Was expecting to see d pix of this great woman

faceless woman u meant to say.
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

If u say so
Well I am different from that person. As you can see my name is on my signature and you can confirm on other social platforms.
And the trick to FTC is quite simple. JUST have a GOOD network and be addicted to NL.... (Joblessness )

And WE don't wait for it to come to FP before WE comment grin

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Well I am different from that person. As you can see my name is on my signature and you can confirm on other social platforms.
And the trick to FTC is quite simple. JUST have a GOOD network and be addicted to NL.... (Joblessness )

And WE don't wait for it to come to FP before WE comment grin

Forget !

Dt's wht u tink bt i hv said my opinion.
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

Forget !

Dt's wht u tink bt i hv said my opinion.
Okay love...
Your name is Uche?
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Okay love... Your name is Uche?

Lollz !
I'm Utchgirl nt Uche
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollz !

I'm Utchgirl nt Uche
Okay. What's your biological name love?
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Okay. What's your biological name love?

Utchgirl
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

Utchgirl
Isaac Newton was right then.

Nice to meet you UTCHGIRL
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Omotayor123(f): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abeg make una free my padi jare..

God knows the number of mentions she gets in a day.
Op get a job.
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by citizenY(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

I can bet introvert is a girl and different from freemann they are just jealous of her nothing else. They call her jobless not considering there are individuals from wealthy family that don't work but already made. They never considered that introvert is a smart gal to be able to know the thread that will always make front page.

Intro babe if you reading this and if any of the haters disturb you report them to me and see what will happen to there accounts.
www.

Introvert, burst their bubble. Be the last to comment. Just this Time. Abeg
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Utchgirl(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Isaac Newton was right then.
Nice to meet you UTCHGIRL

Lollzz
U can say dt again.
D pleasure is all mine
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by MosakuAW(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's only fitting that I thank everybody and the OP for their opinions about me. Special thanks to the peeps ave mentioned.

U welcome.

You are still one of my favourites on Nairaland.
Re: INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman by Demmocrats(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

You are welcome and remember to hit as many FTC as possible haters so do the usually try 3rd mainland bridge.
www.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farewell To Barcanista / Picture Of The Man Who Masterminded Paris Attack / Reno Omokri Bursts Another PMB Propaganda On Twitter (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.