Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (54369 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Buhari Never Said America Was Aiding Boko Haram, Adesina tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Samirana360(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
since u knw dis, then y did u visit them....what kind of assistance ar u lookin 4?

Hope u ar nt a hypocrite...
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by peedeeasobie(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
I stand by my assessment that you are the most opaque analyst on this forum. Readers never get what you are saying. You are neither here nor there. May you turn a new leaf

You are absolutely correct!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by RealEstate36: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by celeron40(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Fabrolistic:
All na wash.

When Gej was saying it, the Agrieved political crooks was bent on rubbing his face on the mud with their propaganda.

The same buhari that was shouting 'Gej lacks the gwut tu pight the infurgents' is the now spewing trash.

Until he leads the N.A to his boys hideout, he will forever be dullarpo.

(Shawnfamous howfar).
Wailing wailers!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by beyoncausme: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
henhen....
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by nwaanambra1(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Av been saying this bf and i will keep saying it.

NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF AMERICA! NIGERIA SHOULD LEAVE THE EVIL NATION ALONE AND FACE RUSSIA AND CHINA.

WHATEVER AMERICA GIVES YOU, THEY WILL ATTACH CONDITIONS TO IT THAT WILL MAKE THE DEVIL GREEN WITH ENVY!

RUSSIA AND CHINA CAN BE YOUR FRIEND INDEED - ESPECIALLY WHEN U R IN DIRE NEED. AM NOT SAYING RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE ANGELS - NO! BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARE FAR BETTER THAN AMERICA AND EUROPE!

SYRIAN PRESIDENT IS STILL THERE BECAUSE HE HAS RUSSIA AND CHINA - IF IT WERE TO BE USA, THEY WOULD AV THROWN HIM TO THE DOGS SINCE!

AMERICA HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER ANY THIRD WORLD COUNTRY EXCEPT DISUNITY, INSURGENCY AND WAR!

NIGERIA SHOULD DEPART FROM ANY DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH AMERICA AND ISRAEL AND EVERY OTHER THING WILL FALL IN PLACE NATURALLY!

BABA - MAKE UR MOVE NOW! DUMP AMERICA AND OPEN SERIOUS DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA AND CHINA - WE STAND TO GAIN A LOT FROM THEM.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. I'm very sure Russia would be more than willing to oblige, especially as long as it spites US, just the same way PDP would be willing to chop of their own nose as long as it spites APC.

grin grin grin grin grin, When GEJ accused the US of doing same, what did you say? I'm sure you supported the USA.

Una go de chop una words until there is none left.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Hassan080196(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Your brain is as dull as that of Oga Jona.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Karin2020: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Is Nairaland for 5th graders?!!!! Please post intelligent comments instead of insulting others. And please ENOUGH of this wailing wailers, it's so lame.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by poiZon: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
YES. I said the same thing yesterday. They are indeed the one aiding boko-are-ram in other to force their evil gay nonsense on us. God is greater than them.
u didnt say any thing, hypocrite.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by permsec: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Make this Man no go talk the one Amelika go drop bomb for my papa compound ooo
Am terring U!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nicepoker(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. I'm very sure Russia would be more than willing to oblige, especially as long as it spites US, just the same way PDP would be willing to chop of their own nose as long as it spites APC.
so his visit to USA that u were so excited is now fruitless. That's just the beginning more to come.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nicepoker(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
so his visit to USA that u were so excited is now fruitless. That's just the beginning more to come..
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by mecussey(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2015
horlabowale:
I concur they know something about Boko Haram.... So if we don't support gay law there is nothing like military support. This country need to be self independent like Iran(in military weapons ). To hell with there leathy law or whatsoever
If only they had provided light since 1990, my Biafran brothers will not only make Cobra helicopters but anaconda helicopters as well. War weapons are not difficult to assemble na, go to Onitsha as see Awka made, if only Nigeria took the youths serious by now we should be making our own deadly machine guns. Afterall ordinary aboki Boko dey produce their own bombs..

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by poiZon: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
I read people's comments and I can't help it but laugh, everybody is talking what he or she knows but non of you have ever for once sit and think if all the news you read, copy and post to Nairaland from all those Stwpid site are fact or truth. Only few of y'all moda4ckas think before talking in Nairaland. Two fact is PMB went to US of A to seek assistance and as well as G7 summit. Another hidden fact is Russia ain't happy about Nigeria is now dinning with USA and Europe leaders cause before GEJ hand over, he opened a tunnel to the Russian. PMB came onboard, closed it and opened his own to the United States and Europe Leader. One word for it "GOBE".

As for those of you saying America is sponsoring Boko Haram, think twice about this. Between America and Russia, who is likely to sell her arms to rebels, militants, separatist and freedom fighters?? I have never seen any weapon such as M-15, M-16, 9MM e.t.c American made weapon in the hands of Boko boiz but I have seen AKs, RPGs GMGs, all Russian made weapons in the hands of Boko Haram. Nigeria and the rest of the world is at war with Terrorism. The earlier we see it this way the better for us as a nation.
so wat is yu contribution afta dis futile sermon?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by major466(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
I read people's comments and I can't help it but laugh, everybody is talking what he or she knows but non of you have ever for once sit and think if all the news you read, copy and post to Nairaland from all those Stwpid site are fact or truth. Only few of y'all moda4ckas think before talking in Nairaland. Two fact is PMB went to US of A to seek assistance and as well as G7 summit. Another hidden fact is Russia ain't happy about Nigeria is now dinning with USA and Europe leaders cause before GEJ hand over, he opened a tunnel to the Russian. PMB came onboard, closed it and opened his own to the United States and Europe Leader. One word for it "GOBE".

As for those of you saying America is sponsoring Boko Haram, think twice about this. Between America and Russia, who is likely to sell her arms to rebels, militants, separatist and freedom fighters?? I have never seen any weapon such as M-15, M-16, 9MM e.t.c American made weapon in the hands of Boko boiz but I have seen AKs, RPGs GMGs, all Russian made weapons in the hands of Boko Haram. Nigeria and the rest of the world is at war with Terrorism. The earlier we see it this way the better for us as a nation.
The United States through the CIA buys Russian made weapons in the black market to arm insurgents and terrorist over the globe during the cold war. They are still doing it today.
The major aim is to save face and implictate Russia, owning to the fact that the Russian economy is tied to arm sales.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Obijulius: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2015
So finally America will know.

Una eye don dey open abi. Lest I forget, Boko Haram is getting stronger each passing day.

horlabowale:
I concur they know something about Boko Haram.... So if we don't support gay law there is nothing like military support. This country need to be self independent like Iran(in military weapons ). To hell with there leathy law or whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by mapet: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Bros,

1. Except you're new to NL, the trend is that stewpiiiidd and depraved, empty brained folks are substantial in numbers and constitute the early posters on threads.
2. Even if the reporter is either dumb or mischievious not to have spotted the disconnect in the body of his write-up and the title, trust NLers to stretch the limit of stupidity, by either not reading nor comprehending
3. I believe we got ourselves into the diplomatic barriers we are unfortunately experiencing. My grouse with PMB here is the tacit avoidance of responsibility is saying the allegation of human rights abuse by the military is unproven. If that subtile lie will buy us time, space and favour, no problem. But we need to come to equity with clean hands. Right on the streets in Nigeria, the human rights records of the Nigerian military is rock-bottom-minus. From the days of the battle with the Niger Delta boys have we witnessed the spate of extra-judicial killings and executions by the military.......
4. PMB and his crew most like took a smart approach to it. If Jonathan failed to address the Leahy Law's blockage of our procurement of weapons, it's most likely due to the fault of his inexperienced analysts. Buying weapons from America and Israel is a quick way to shoreup ones milatary capabilities, training, intelligence and what have your. The "Russiaesque "Black market GEJ's government resorted to was very costly.

Stelvin101:

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by horlabowale(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

Egypt receives about $1billion from the US every year as military aid and Egypt has not legalised homosexuality.

Educate yourself on the nuances of international relations so you don't display this kind of ignorance in public again.
And why Egypt not Nigeria ? Didn't Obama made mention of Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa recently with his meeting with President? And you think America is fool to just grants Egypt 1b$ in aid without reasons?
Is it not after Mohamed morsi was outsted dat the ban of military aid was lifted? Check your fact and records you will notice that they give them the so called military aid based on 4 reasons 1. Israel( stepping on Palestine human rights, help them fight Hamas and blocking of aids to Palestinian refugees 2. strategic Suez canal 3.U.S power in the middle east 4. Profits for US weapons companies..... So TANmite stop defending USA there is nothing they are gaining from Nigeria apart from business and biliteral trade and stop acting as if you know it all.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Lo and behold the change mouth crew is here.

Now that your Boko commander is being turned down you now are looking to Rusia.

Lol.

You Janjawiids will never cease to amaze me
This is a matter of national security and shouldn't be politicized even if we all knew Omenka's stand when Jonathan was passing through the same ordeal in the hands of Washington simply because he refused them the opportunity to teleguide our policies.
I think that Buhari should get all the support he needs to battle this insurgents else the joke is on everyone of us.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by mapet: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Bros,

You think this is Disney Junior? grin grin grin grin
major466:

The United States through the CIA buys Russian made weapons in the black market to arm insurgents and terrorist over the globe during the cold war. They are still doing it today.
The major aim is to save face and implictate Russia, owning to the fact that the Russian economy is tied to arm sales.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ylaa(f): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
sai baba, sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Confusionist
no wonder all apc fans and loyalist are confused and dum like the person above me who would chant sai buhari to anytin even when its uncalled for..yeye

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by walozanga(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Fabrolistic:
All na wash.

When Gej was saying it, the Agrieved political crooks was bent on rubbing his face on the mud with their propaganda.

The same buhari that was shouting 'Gej lacks the gwut tu pight the infurgents' is the now spewing trash.

Until he leads the N.A to his boys hideout, he will forever be dullarpo.

(Shawnfamous howfar).

BUHARI OR BUHARIA IS JST AS CONFUSED AS HE SAID GEJ IS. WE HAVE BEEN ON THIS ANGLE BEFORE. ABEG IS U.S THE ONLY WORLD POWER?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by jonuel1(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Context people. Tanoids and their media collaborators will stoop to any level to twist this administration's utterances out of context to inflame passions. smh

You are so blinded by sentiment that you have refused to see...
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Coward,how many wars has america won so far? Let them come.
onye isi ndi ara, America is still the world power and the reason why you feel they ve not won is because the rules of engagemnt in Iraq and Afghanistan differs from your conventional warfare. In the middle East, the US is only there to remove a *rogue* regime and instal their puppet then sell their weapon to their puppet to cover their expenses and protect their interest. The US allows their puppet to continue the war in order to gain popularity from the people who are anathema to foreign interest.

To your blind eyes the US lost the war in Iraq and Afghanistan but to the USA they achieve their own victory.

Lest I forget, Aturu ka Ibu

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ayusco85(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
See as you dey like toothpick wey break inside mouth. Gerrout from here

Ecoterrorist u will soon die of hate. And no one will attend ur funeral.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by kenex4ever(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Bubu, don't panic yet grin

You will soon duff your Mallam cap for Gej cool
he is beginning to realize dat GEJ is a hero

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by tizz04(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by kenex4ever(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
YES. I said the same thing yesterday. They are indeed the one aiding boko-are-ram in other to force their evil gay nonsense on us. God is greater than them.
when GEJ was saying it, were u not doubting him and calling him clueless?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by benuejosh: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2015
America can actually go to hell. Nigerians are brainy enough to produce such weapons. Government just provide us the needed environment and you will be surprised by what we have to offer. Can't a country be Independent? Must it be dependent even in Independence? Why must we reverse our NO to Gay marriage. If that's all what American government wants. Then to Hell with them ones more.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by gykes(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

Kiikiikikikikikikiki grin cheesy shocked

So when GEJ was enumerating the difficulties including America not sending weapon & refusing to share intelligence, APC people were busy condemning his attire, bowler hat, his wife and his tribe.
Now they want us to listen to their story. Abegi, shove it.

Countdown to Boko eradication, 5k/per month, millions of jobs & $1 = 1N. Shikenna.

You skipped 500k/Corps Member after Service and Compulsory employment for corps members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.