Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? (2030 Views)

How To Make Circular Imageview And Rounded Corner Imageview In Android / [problem] Write A Program In C++ That Finds The Hcf Of 2 Numbers Without Using A Recursive Function / Help Me With Code To Disable The Maximize Button On My Jframe (java). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? by davidtayo(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2009
pls help a struggling guy!!!

how do i disable the cancel button on the top corner of forms in C#?
Re: How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? by jacob05(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2009
Seems you are desperate to get answers, how i which i could help you .what i would advice you is to Go Back to your Books i think you don't have an in-dept knowledge about the language.
Re: How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? by jacob05(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2009
Seems you are desperate to get answers, how i which i could help you .what i would advice you is to Go Back to your Books i think you don't have an in-dept knowledge about the language.
Re: How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2009
What cancel button? The one you added to your form or the (X) close button?
Re: How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? by davidtayo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
i mean the X close button
Re: How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How Do I Disable The Cancel Button On The Top Corner Of Forms In C#? by davidtayo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2009
thank you Kobojunkie. the link is great.
keep it up.
i am your man! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Girl O Programmers In The House! / Things U Must Know In Programming / A Quick Alternative To Mysql Fulltext Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.