Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (1417 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2015
I earlier created a thread on how to get Adsense approval fast and how to make money from AdSense here in Nigeria. So many Nairalanders have gained a lot from the thread. See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/2408337/how-get-adsense-approval-fast

I am not a huge AdSense earners like most bloggers, but I do see at least USD1200 per month. That's about 200k. See the screenshot of my most recent payment (21st July, 2015) in the picture below.

I have also created so many AdSense accounts and sold them to many bloggers for over a years now.

Unfortunately, many bloggers are still struggling in getting the approval. Some have applied for over 3 time or more without getting any success.

I earlier promised that I will share all the tricks and tips that I use to get AdSense approval fast in the form of eBook (White Paper)

It FREE! Even though this eBook is worth N5,000, I have decides to give it out for FREE. The eBook has a well proven working guide (step-by-step) on what to do to get AdSense approval fast.

This eBook will help you to avoid making those unnecessary mistakes from result of trial/error knowledge. For me, this is called correct knowledge which can lead you to success once and for all.

Download it here: http://infoguidenigeria.com/ebooks/get-adsense-approval-fast/

If you have any question, you can ask me here. I will answer them asap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by ayomilekan: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
bro, have tried to download the eBook, after I entered my email I don't receive any email In my email boxbro, have tried to download the eBook, after I entered my email I don't receive any email In my email boxbro, have tried to download the eBook, after I entered my email I don't receive any email In my email box
Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by macho44(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2015
greetings boss,im kinda new in the blogosphere,though my blog is over 1month old and i have published well over 60 posts too tilldate,i want to apply for google adsense,to that effect i just put up my privacy policy page a few mins ago,please i'd like you to take a cursory look at my blog and tell me if i'm ready, i await your confirmation,thanks and GOD bless. http://adielem.
Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by fantastic123(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15
Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
macho44:
greetings boss,im kinda new in the blogosphere,though my blog is over 1month old and i have published well over 60 posts too tilldate,i want to apply for google adsense,to that effect i just put up my privacy policy page a few mins ago,please i'd like you to take a cursory look at my blog and tell me if i'm ready, i await your confirmation,thanks and GOD bless. http://adielem.

You can't use free WordPress blog to apply for AdSense

1 Like

Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by MUSICPARO(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] why not give us d direct link....just tell us you needed some email Follow my blog @musicparo on twitter site www.musicparo.com
Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by macho44(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
i will upgrade to a custom domain before the week runs out

Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
you choosing the right blogging niche and doing the right thing will lead you to making high profits and easy Google Adsense approval

read further choosing the right blogging niche and making real profits
Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
MUSICPARO:
[color=#990000][/color] why not give us d direct link....just tell us you needed some email Follow my blog @musicparo on twitter site www.musicparo.com
its not a must to comment sir.
Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by StNonsky(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning. I've been trying to upgrade my hosted YouTube adsense account to show ads on my blog www.healthflava.com but they ve rejected me like 5 times saying I don't comply to their policies. Please can u tell me what I'm doing wrong or help me check my blog www.healthflava.com and tell me what the problem is. Thanks for your help!
Fertilenigeria:
I earlier created a thread on how to get Adsense approval fast and how to make money from AdSense here in Nigeria. So many Nairalanders have gained a lot from the thread. See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/2408337/how-get-adsense-approval-fast

I am not a huge AdSense earners like most bloggers, but I do see at least USD1200 per month. That's about 200k. See the screenshot of my most recent payment (21st July, 2015) in the picture below.

I have also created so many AdSense accounts and sold them to many bloggers for over a years now.

Unfortunately, many bloggers are still struggling in getting the approval. Some have applied for over 3 time or more without getting any success.

I earlier promised that I will share all the tricks and tips that I use to get AdSense approval fast in the form of eBook (White Paper)

It FREE! Even though this eBook is worth N5,000, I have decides to give it out for FREE. The eBook has a well proven working guide (step-by-step) on what to do to get AdSense approval fast.

This eBook will help you to avoid making those unnecessary mistakes from result of trial/error knowledge. For me, this is called correct knowledge which can lead you to success once and for all.

Download it here: http://infoguidenigeria.com/ebooks/get-adsense-approval-fast/

If you have any question, you can ask me here. I will answer them asap. Thanks

Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by jamilkb(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Review this bro, www.yourztech..com
Re: FREE Ebook On How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Shecxyy: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment

(1) (Reply)

Webhostilla.com - Reliable Unlimited Website Hosting / I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help / Can A Ban Be Reversed On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.