Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . (8565 Views)

How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG / President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by emmatok(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:
Why is this OAU always in the news? A school that isn't even among the top 1000 Universities in the world. Before you crucify me, i am a Computer engineering graduate of OAU but immediately I started my masters at University of Portsmouth, I realized that 0AU is just an overrated School.

HA HA tell them.
You need to see how Nigerian degree holder are sent back to school in UK.
But OAU is a school with sadistic and mean lectures.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:
Why is this OAU always in the news? A school that isn't even among the top 1000 Universities in the world. Before you crucify me, i am a Computer engineering graduate of OAU but immediately I started my masters at University of Portsmouth, I realized that 0AU is just an overrated School.
What a way of telling us you're doing your Msc outside the country.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Those NASU people always go spiritual whenever they embark on strike.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by bettercreature(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
toxiflam:
For the ooni to mediate successfully, the strike and its demands no too serious.
Hazard allowance? NASU?
Let ASUU strike first,even NUC go plead unsuccessfully.
You are funny,they dare not disagree you obviously dont know how power oni of IFE is
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by dasrackhor(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
bettercreature:
You are funny,they dare not disagree you obviously dont know how power oni of IFE is
if Mr jonathan cud talk to ASUU and pleaded with dem abt d last strike and dey refused stating dat unless dere demand is met..who is now Ooni of Ife in ASUU front...those dudes r prof faa..dey r fucking strict and dere principal is annoying..inshort dey r all sadist..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by bettercreature(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
dasrackhor:
if Mr jonathan cud talk to ASUU and pleaded with dem abt d last strike and dey refused stating dat unless dere demand is met..who is now Ooni of Ife in ASUU front...those dudes r prof faa..dey r fucking strict and dere principal is annoying..inshort dey r all sadist..
It wasnt General NASU,it was just IFE Branch and Nobody dares go against him as long as its withing ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by lupey: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:

I concur powerfully! A school that thrives on past glories...everyone, no matter how insignificant their posts are, wants to feel important. From secretaries to cleaners. And to say that they are acting on falsities...mstcheeew!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by dasrackhor(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
bettercreature:
It wasnt General NASU,it was just IFE Branch and Nobody dares go against him as long as its withing ife
kkkk
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by Folanky(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:
That's what's trendin nw, criticise d skul, nd say u were once a student. We knw ur kind that don't knw road 1 frm road 7.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by dnacrystal: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Folanky:

That's what's trendin nw, criticise d skul, nd say u were once a student. We knw ur kind that don't knw road 1 frm road 7.
Leave am. Shey students are to resume immediately or what?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by Folanky(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
dnacrystal:
Leave am. Shey students are to resume immediately or what?
Yess ooo full lecture to start on monday, som had dept had lecture today including ma dept.if u ar in faculty of science nd u ar still at home!!! Menh u ar on loooooong thin.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by Pedagogue: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:

Quite frankly, u r not an IFE product.

Assuming you are, u must have been a third rate student.

Top class IFE graduates do not go to third rate universitis like Portsmouth.

Although IFE is not among the world's 1,000 best varsities, a top class graduate from IFE can compete against the very best in d world.

Without any smidgen of arrogance, I am a living testimony of the quality and robustness of an IFE graduate.

Let me stop here. IFE made me who I am today. It's an amazing university.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by dejii01(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Folanky:

grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by dejii01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ohh well, time to pack.

Ife ya.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by tpiadotcom: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Folanky:

That's what's trendin nw, criticise d skul, nd say u were once a student. .

haha.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by Sammyramires(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
I will call this dividend of kingship..... I'm happy my Town Oba brokered the peace at last...#D3 must probe them as well!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by ndidibabe(f): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pedagogue:

Quite frankly, u r not an IFE product.

Assuming you are, u must have been a third rate student.

Top class IFE graduates do not go to third rate universitis like Portsmouth.

Although IFE is not among the world's 1,000 best varsities, a top class graduate from IFE can compete against the very best in d world.

Without any smidgen of arrogance, I am a living testimony of the quality and robustness of an IFE graduate.

Let me stop here. IFE made me who I am today. It's an amazing university.
Can you appreciate what you do not have? If Portsmouth, a Uni rated among the world's 400 universities is a third rate University, I wonder where my darling Ife stands? Until you study in a top Uni in the UK, you will ever remain in the dark concerning the quality of Education you received at OAU.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by tpiadotcom: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Not another bitter.

you people expend so much energy fighting the air. . . . . . .

oh, are you a sagamite minion? I forgot he has plenty of those here, who fight on his behalf in return for his flattery.

you are being shortchanged if you ask me, but of course its none of my business, whatever works for your self esteem.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
ndidibabe:

Sorry, u are not a product of Great Ife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by dnacrystal: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Folanky:

Yess ooo full lecture to start on monday, som had dept had lecture today including ma dept.if u ar in faculty of science nd u ar still at home!!! Menh u ar on loooooong thin.
lol no shaking na
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by adelawn: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
those that rated the universities are human being like u full of sentiment and hatred for the black nation,a third class ife graduate can compete anywhere in the world,oau is a school to reckon with.haters shld continue their wrath while we are being refine academically for future purpose.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by RealEstate36: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by flightz(f): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
adelawn:
those that rated the universities are human being like u full of sentiment and hatred for the black nation,a third class ife graduate can compete anywhere in the world,ife go driill u to stand shoulder to shoulder to those university that are rated.if u don't study in ife it will be hard to believe
What is this one spewing. Type in English or stick to pidgin. Its your type that bring ridicule to the schools image. Nonsense
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by adelawn: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
flightz:
What is this one spewing. Type in English or stick to pidgin. Its your type that bring ridicule to the schools image. Nonsense
mumu,its ur type, is that a correct expression,u need to do sm good with ur time than picking sb mistake which is due to typographical error.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by adelawn: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
flightz:
prof wole soyinka pele oooooo,ur choice of words is preposterous and they are in no way malign to my person,i am very sure that u are one of those that yielded not the training giving to u at home,u this spoilt brat.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by Pedagogue: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2015
ndidibabe:
Can you appreciate what you do not have? If Portsmouth, a Uni rated among the world's 400 universities is a third rate University, I wonder where my darling Ife stands? Until you study in a top Uni in the UK, you will ever remain in the dark concerning the quality of Education you received at OAU.

You are funny.

You must learn to read between the lines. My description of Portsmouth as a "third rate university" was deliberate.

No top class graduate from IFE will go to Portsmouth.So, your comment that "Until you study in a top Uni in the UK..." means u need to heed to your advice because PORTSMOUTH IS NOT A TOP UNI IN THE UK. If it pleases you, I did my masters at the best uni in the world.

While not saying that IFE is better than Portsmouth, I do feel that IFE should not be derided for not being among the top 1000 best universities in the world.

If you don't know, know now that a first class graduate from IFE can compete against the best from anywhere. This is the gist of my comment.

I hate self-praise but your comment deserves this response.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by flightz(f): 1:38am On Jul 24, 2015
adelawn:
mumu,its ur type, is that a correct expression,u need to do sm good with ur time than picking sb mistake which is due to typographical error.
Hey punk! Quit jumping into my mentions. Now, run along! U could collide with an oncoming vehicle for all I care! Lowlife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by OAUTemitayo: 4:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Better prepare for test on Monday. Lecture ko Culture ni
Folanky:

Re: Ooni Of Ife Intervenes In OAU Crisis, Workers Suspend Strike Action . by tpiadotcom: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2015
this was just five days ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babalakin Heads New FG-ASUU Panel / Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.