Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923860 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Teeboy22:
I understand your feelings bro..

Just get a 3months visit visa, enter & search for your preferred job your self...but u go GATS rent house n so... Mke sure u carry enough food stuff oooo... Once u get the job , you might exit the country & re- enter ( but for some company No need of exiting)...

Be safe bro

Bless

Thank you so much bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Thank you so much bro.

You are Welcome baba
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Thank you so much bro.

I hope you don't learn the hard way from the way you are going. People have given you honest answers here and all the information you need is here. be careful who you pm here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
I DID NOT MEAN LAZY IN A DEROGATORY WAY BUT USUALLY IF HUMANS HAVE MONEY TO THROW AROUND THEY USUALLY PAY FOR SERVICES THEY CAN PROVIDE DEMSELVES...SORRY BRO. NO INTENTIONS TO INSULT YOU.

AS TO YOUR QUESTION 500K IS ENUF FOR TICKET AND VISA. THE REST 1.3 IS ENOUGH TO LAST U 3 MONTHS TO SEARCH URSELF FOR UR PREFERRED JOB.
BadmanGozie:

He said the job pays AED 2500.
Which other better countries do u think I could go?

PS: I am not lazy my friend. I just need to be rightly informed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyeleye22: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
The Bolded is Invalid
i stand to be corrected

it's not invalid it's the job offer number. That's d number on d thumb print. The visa hasn't been sent so we don't have the entry permit number yet. I was just hoping we could check if it's still in process. It's an employment visa and is there anyway to check if anyone applied for a visiting visa for u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GagaBoy: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please how do I get a tourist visa to Dubai. What are the cost of obtaining one and how long does it takes?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
A FRIEND OF MINE TRAVELLED TO UAE YESTERDAY VIA KENYA AIRWAYS,SAW HIM OFF AT AT THE AIRPORT I EVEN WEPT CAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH ENERGY AND MONEY HE HAS PUT INTO THE PROCESS,I WEPT FOR HIM NOT CAUSE AM GOING TO MISS HIM BUT CAUSE OF THE MANY STORIES HAVR READ HERE ABOUT DUBAI AND ITS ENVIRONS....

FIRST,,,AN AGENT GOT HIM THE JOB AFTER HE PAID OVER 350K,THE COMPANY SENT HIM TRAVEL TICKET AND HE PROMISED TO PAY THEM BACK FROM HIS JANUARY SALARY....

NOW MY PROBLEM IS THERE WAS SO MUCH NOISE ABOUT THIS TRIP,I DONT PRAY HE COMES BACK REGRETTING BUT WHAT ARE HIS CHANCES OF SURVIVAL AND MAKING IT BECAUSE HAVE READ TOO MANY STORIES OF HOW THINGS GOES DOWN IN THE UAE AND IT SCARES ME FOR HIM.....AM BEEN PARANOID I KNOW...

posted this late last year about my friend who traveled via direct employment,am glad to inform the house that he is doing well,we talk everyday via imo due to the free wifi available at his office,unfortunately for me na my hard earned data he dey burn....
Things seems to be rosy for now cos he just sent me some money(dont ask how much) but at 134 exchange rate mehn naija is in trouble....
like every human,now me too feel like joining him over there,,,,,not a bad idea right?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macbernard: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hi all,

Kudos for d great job being done on this thread.

I'll b making a short vacation trip to dubai on a 2 weeks visa, pls i need the following:

1. Very cheap hotels for lodging, like $30 a nite if possible.
2. Fun stuffs to do that wont cost much.
3. How to get dubai sim card for communication.
4. Where to buy inexpensive brand new laptop, female bags & clothes (for wifey wink)

Thanks my people.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
To whom it may concern

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Anthocracy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please is there anyone who recently applied for job through dubizzle.com, please he should explain how he did it because it's giving me tough time here.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Anthocracy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
1 Dubai Jobs .com
Welcome, Okwe, Anthony Chidiebere!
Urgently Required Staff for Restaurant in Dubai
Salary: AED 5000
Posted: Today
Place: AL DIYAFA ROAD Dubai
WALK IN INTERVIEW FROM 12TH JAN 2017 TO 19TH JAN 2017.

URGENTLY REQUIRED STAFF FOR RESTAURANT.

CHEF, STEWARD, WAITER, CASHIER,JUICE MAKER

LOCATION AL MUSAHARATI RESTAURANT,

OPP RAMADA JUMEIRAH HOTEL,NEXT TO CAPITAL HOTEL,

DUBAI REAL ESTATE BLDG, GROUND FLOOR,

AL DIYAFA ROAD / AL MINA ROAD,

DUBAI (U.A.E)

WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on 1DubaiJobs.com asks for money please report it.
1 Dubai Jobs | Privacy Policy | Careers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
There are hotels that are cheap around DEIRA
The bolded parts diera is also the place for them
No 2 there are many places you can go, but nothing g is cheap in Dubai as tourist is concern. Desert safari, Dubai aqurium, going to the top of burj building, all na money

macbernard:
Hi all,

Kudos for d great job being done on this thread.

I'll b making a short vacation trip to dubai on a 2 weeks visa, pls i need the following:

1. Very cheap hotels for lodging, like $30 a nite if possible.
2. Fun stuffs to do that wont cost much.
3. How to get dubai sim card for communication.
4. Where to buy inexpensive brand new laptop, female bags & clothes (for wifey wink)

Thanks my people.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Which part are you not understanding

Anthocracy:
Please is there anyone who recently applied for job through dubizzle.com, please he should explain how he did it because it's giving me tough time here.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Femcesc07:
Hahahahaha i itire for em ooooo Baba how far about your Cert authentication, any update so far bro

January ending by God grace na im i wan enta abuja i go keep the thread posted as e dey go
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Alright bro, God go bless our hustle
Still dey on lowkey thou, just pls keep updating the house
europe4sure:

January ending by God grace na im i wan enta abuja
i go keep the thread posted as e dey go
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
We thank God.He had been so merciful.
Teeboy22:

Brotherly, how your side na

Hope u dey enjoy that way oo

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Emmakimo: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am new here and I have gone through some of the posts.it is quite commendable.if I secured a job with 3 months visa and d company request I exit the country.how long does it normally take to re enter and resume work.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2017
I think guru need to attend to this
Cc:NONNYG
LOESIRSIR
NATTY
SAMHAY
LOVERE
TUNJINODAYSOFF and the rest
Emmakimo:
I am new here and I have gone through some of the posts.it is quite commendable.if I secured a job with 3 months visa and d company request I exit the country.how long does it normally take to re enter and resume work.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Emmakimo:

How soon you return depends on your employer, Atleast between 2weeks and forever.
Are you sure your documents was submitted?
Do you have anybody 's contact details from the said company?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macbernard: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Tanx for taking out time to respond bro....

Pls what are the names of a few very cheap hotels to consider in deira
LEOSIRSIR:
There are hotels that are cheap around DEIRA
The bolded parts diera is also the place for them
No 2 there are many places you can go, but nothing g is cheap in Dubai as tourist is concern. Desert safari, Dubai aqurium, going to the top of burj building, all na money

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 3:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Greetings to everyone, I received this mail for a job offer. Please is it safe to give these information requested?

*Dear Applicant,
Greetings to you, today, the Department of Human Resources
St.Mary's Hospital USA has confirmed your appointment as an employee in
our Hospital we consider your resume we expect to be highly productive
in our hospital. You have to be very serious about the work in the
hospital and respect all hospital rules.

WORKING CONDITIONS
You are required to work with us for a minimum of 1 year. its
Contract will be renewed based on performance and services
our Organization has estimated and this will come with promotions.

DAYS / HOURS:
You are required to be post duty Monday - Sunday his duty. You will
work on shifts depending on your choice.

Morning Shift 08: 00-5: 30
night shift 17: 30-11 a.m.

PAYMENT / SALARY:
You will be paid monthly 6500 US DOLLARS,
Payment is due on the 30th or 31st of each month, as required by law
America working. No need to worry about taxes because the taxes are
already deducted.

ACCOMMODATION:
St.Mary's Hospital management has gotten an apartment in our
staff quarters nearby. Hospital Management has treated for you.

BONUS:
$300 be paid for your health, transport and the Wardrobe
(dressing) weekly. So if you have accepted the terms and conditions of
the hospital and then come to me with the following documents so that
I can send my head to start the processing of your travel documents
and paying of "flight to the United State. My boss is working as a
diplomat in the America Embassy Cameroon, and the processing of these
documents will take only 3 or 4 day's. We need the following documents
to start processing of travel documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
1) Scan copy of your passport or identity card
2) The number of passport or identity card
3) Place of birth date
4) Country of Origin
5) Your current address very important
6) Best contact number
7)Education qualification very important
All staff are waiting for you, St.Mary's Hospital as
our new worker in hospital
Waiting for your prompt response
Human Resource Management

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2017
There is London city hotel.
London hotel
City sun hotel baniyas square area
In short there are many hotels there and they will be cheaper for your purpose.

macbernard:
Tanx for taking out time to respond bro....

Pls what are the names of a few very cheap hotels to consider in deira
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Anthocracy(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
1 where do you apply for the jobs on UAE Qatar thread ?
2 too enticing to be real
3 shine your eyes

My dear applicant, your prayers have been answered. I didn't see anything that will cause you harm for replying that mail. They are not asking for your account details and BVN, they only asked for your international passport photocopy and other minors. Send the info and thank me later.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Emmakimo:
until your employment visa is out and it depends on how soon the company applied for it.

This exit na 50:50 shaa

But big companies will go as far as paying your flight ticket back to UAE.

In my own case my company asked me not to exit, while waiting for the visa I ended up overstaying for 1 week. They paid for overstay together with visa change. In the same company my friend (a Nigerian) was asked to exit and they sent him Emirates ticket (direct flight from 9ja to Dubai. No be pick & dropgrin like Kenyan, EgyptAir, RwandAir etc

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Bobxin:
Greetings to everyone, I received this mail for a job offer. Please is it safe to give these information requested?

*Dear Applicant,
Greetings to you, today, the Department of Human Resources
St.Mary's Hospital USA has confirmed your appointment as an employee in
our Hospital we consider your resume we expect to be highly productive
in our hospital. You have to be very serious about the work in the
hospital and respect all hospital rules

WORKING CONDITIONS
You are required to work with us for a minimum of 1 year. its
Contract will be renewed based on performance and services
our Organization has estimated and this will come with promotions.

DAYS / HOURS:
You are required to be post duty Monday - Sunday his duty. You will
work on shifts depending on your choice.

Morning Shift 08: 00-5: 30
night shift 17: 30-11 a.m.

PAYMENT / SALARY:
You will be paid monthly 6500 US DOLLARS,
Payment is due on the 30th or 31st of each month, as required by law
America working. No need to worry about taxes because the taxes are
already deducted.

ACCOMMODATION:
St.Mary's Hospital management has gotten an apartment in our
staff quarters nearby. Hospital Management has treated for you.

BONUS:
$300 be paid for your health, transport and the Wardrobe
(dressing) weekly. So if you have accepted the terms and conditions of
the hospital and then come to me with the following documents so that
I can send my head to start the processing of your travel documents
and paying of "flight to the United State. My boss is working as a
diplomat in the America Embassy Cameroon, and the processing of these
documents will take only 3 or 4 day's. We need the following documents
to start processing of travel documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
1) Scan copy of your passport or identity card
2) The number of passport or identity card
3) Place of birth date
4) Country of Origin
5) Your current address very important
6) Best contact number
7)Education qualification very important

All staff are waiting for you, St.Mary's Hospital as
our new worker in hospital
Waiting for your prompt response
Human Resource Management

This poorly written employment letter is a scam.

You applied for job in Dubai and get an offer from hospital in USA ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Anthocracy:

My dear applicant, your prayers have been answered. I didn't see anything that will cause you harm for replying that mail. They are not asking for your account details and BVN, they only asked for your international passport photocopy and other minors. Send the info and thank me later

Are you part of this scam?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Are you part of this scam?
lolz, the way Justwise dey appear for this thread these days, I smell ban knocking on someone's doorgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Wish him all the best of luck, but this is nothing but a scam

Cc justwise

Anthocracy:

My dear applicant, your prayers have been answered. I didn't see anything that will cause you harm for replying that mail. They are not asking for your account details and BVN, they only asked for your international passport photocopy and other minors. Send the info and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.