Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924094 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by snadguy007(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
NONNYG:
just finished reading the thread from page 0 to 56, this is awesome and I must commend everyone who made contribution in one way or the other for the continuation of the thread and big kudos to justwise & justi for opening such thread, the part one was 400pages, mehn I no fit read am, but with this part 2, one is good to go. you guys should expect me over there SOON
See NONNYG's first post as a novice grin grin

Thank God He don turn baba for UAE now.
Big ups bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please how much will taxi charge from the airport to Deira? Sabkha street to be precise. The price range
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
snadguy007:

See NONNYG's first post as a novice grin grin

Thank God He don turn baba for UAE now.
Big ups bro
habagrin u don follow me pass village people o. Anyway that's the spirit. The very first day I came across this thread was the day I made my decision to migrate. Luckily for me it was during my NYSC program, So my federal govt allawee & PPA allawee really helped

Thanks for the mention, I appreciate

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
NONNYG:
habagrin u don follow me pass village people o. Anyway that's the spirit. The very first day I came across this thread was the day I made my decision to migrate. Luckily for me it was during my NYSC program, So my federal govt allawee & PPA allawee really helped

Thanks for the mention, I appreciate

Wow good for u, u now a big boyyyyyyyyy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by clark0: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Sicilyjoe post=62534860]

My argent lives in abudabi I no no the correct spelling

[/quote

How much did the agent charge u for the visa ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 4:23am On Nov 21, 2017
braindee:
Hello Gurus in the house Justi4jesu, DrDre1.

I have been following this thread for some weeks now. Please, how do I get work visa for Qatar?
You can read back on the thread for info on Qatar. Better still, you can check my previous posts or that of anyone who's commented on it to catch up.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 4:29am On Nov 21, 2017
mcobex:
Please how much will taxi charge from the airport to Deira? Sabkha street to be precise. The price range
the price will be flexible because it will depends on the distance covered by the taxi but the fare meter will start reading from 5AED once you enter from airport....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2017
7COLOURS:
Please help me, I'm finding it difficult to get someone to help me with three months visa.

Someone advised I should first go with one month visa.

Please I'm I likely to get a job within one month stay?

I have Bsc and ND in Business Administration, what are my chances in Dubai?

Please help a sister
Thanks
In recent times, I have Never Seen or Heard of 1 month Visa in the Emirates.
Your chances depends on how dedicated you are on the search of the Job, Some get in the first week of arrival, while some get after 5 Months. you need to do some job search and mapping before you arrive, Create some kind of contacts and relationships with some industries so that you would have easy flow of opportunities once you get to UAE.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Blanc8:

Do i need to authenticate my *professional certificates*

Got HSE then CCNA
if they were issued by Nebosh and CISCO; no need Authenticating them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2017
DrDre1:

You can read back on the thread for info on Qatar. Better still, you can check my previous posts or that of anyone who's commented on it to catch up.
Spotted. Where on earth have you been.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2017
tolfa:

the price will be flexible because it will depends on the distance covered by the taxi but the fare meter will start reading from 5AED once you enter from airport....
Ok, thanks bro. I am leaving naija today but just to spend a day or two
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2017
tolfa:

mcobex:
Airport Taxi all starts from 25AED. Deira wouldn't cost more than 55 AED total.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samuelsam(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Plz make una clarify me
2yrs Employment visa will cost how much?
Plz help a brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2017
nattybanta:
In recent times, I have Never Seen or Heard of 1 month Visa in the Emirates.

@nattybanta, thank you very much for the response.
Please how many months visa do emirate issue in recent time?
Thanks.

Your chances depends on how dedicated you are on the search of the Job, Some get in the first week of arrival, while some get after 5 Months. you need to do some job search and mapping before you arrive, Create some kind of contacts and relationships with some industries so that you would have easy flow of opportunities once you get to UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2017
7COLOURS:
@nattybanta, thank you very much for the response.
Please how many months visa do emirate issue in recent time?
Thanks.
2 Weeks & 3 Months.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank you sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amoto94(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2017
NONNYG baba e be like sey those people dem na scammers O the visa wey de snd come I no fit verify am I come check na him I come discover sey d passport number wey dey my passport different from d one wey dey visa and validity period na just 60days I tell d person wey dey claim HR him come talk sey na mistake sey dem correct am today but I should just pay $1000 as agreed before. After all said and done I now snapped back to reality and asked him why is my PTA not being paid for and told him that I will only pay when I'm sure of what I'm paying for. The next reply I got was you're an asshole and don't ever call or send mail again if you don't pay.

My people make una dey careful O as scammers dey look for who to chop from.
Anyways the hustle just begin and this is just a minor setback
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Amoto94:
NONNYG baba e be like sey those people dem na scammers O the visa wey de snd come I no fit verify am I come check na him I come discover sey d passport number wey dey my passport different from d one wey dey visa and validity period na just 60days I tell d person wey dey claim HR him come talk sey na mistake sey dem correct am today but I should just pay $1000 as agreed before. After all said and done I now snapped back to reality and asked him why is my PTA not being paid for and told him that I will only pay when I'm sure of what I'm paying for. The next reply I got was you're an asshole and don't ever call or send mail again if you don't pay.

Have you paid any money to them previously before they did the fake visa or was it on credit, Visa first before payment?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Amoto94:

grin grin grin Hustle must pay. lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
nattybanta:
Spotted. Where on earth have you been.
Same place - Doha. grin How have you been?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
DrDre1:

Same place - Doha. grin How have you been?
Been cool. Asked about you last time but no response. glad you are fine.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Amoto94:

Na wah ohhhhh

How much u be done pay dem?
Man need to dey very careful, thanks for d info

Do drop their names and contact so people should stay off those scammers

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
nattybanta:

Been cool. Asked about you last time but no response. glad you are fine.
Good to hear you've been cool. I must have missed the post. Sorry about that. There doesn't seem to be much happening around here so I only pop in once in a while now.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justineu(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
NONNYG I hail oo. I admire the wonderful job you av been doing on this thread. Pls i av two questions for you.

How possible and fast can one with b.sc in economics and three yrs working experience in one of our federal security job secure a job in Dubai within 90days.

How much do they pay ssce holder and how much they b.sc holder miinimum.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amoto94(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Cafisis:

Have you paid any money to them previously before they did the fake visa or was it on credit, Visa first before payment?
I have not made any payment O
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Amoto94:

habagrin that asshole got me laughing, the scammer dey funny.

Probably they processed asshole visa for yougrin , for them to make mistake in your passport number means they are still learner in scamming. All the best bro. Keep the hustling spirit high
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2017
justineu:
NONNYG I hail oo. I admire the wonderful job you av been doing on this thread. Pls i av one question for you.

How possible and fast can one with b.sc in economics and three yrs working experience in one of our federal security job secure a job in Dubai within 90days.
I've answered this question a thousand times, getting a job in Dubai requires determination, luck & prayer.

Having bsc economics doesn't guarantee you a nice job
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amoto94(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
NONNYG:
habagrin that asshole got me laughing, the scammer dey funny.

Probably they processed asshole visa for yougrin , for them to make mistake in your passport number means they are still learner in scamming. All the best bro. Keep the hustling spirit high
All the best brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by stevebent(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Can someone suggest skills in demand over there that one can learn before coming over to increase chances of getting a job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2017
stevebent:
Can someone suggest skills in demand over there that one can learn before coming over to increase chances of getting a job?
teaching, nursing, doctor

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.