Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923598 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2017
sidixon:
[b][/b]

Congrats man because you're so lucky you pull through before the mail was sent to the UAE embassy by the MOFA. I was actually delayed at the MOFA because of the meeting were this resolution was made last Thursday.

Pursuance to this, the eligibility letter issued from the MOE will cost you just #500 & 5 working days to be ready..but if you beg the woman in charge she might sort you in 2 days (submitted mine last Friday n got it today).
NB: no extra charges!
More so, if you fail or have any grade less than C5 in English language and/or mathematics in your O'level, I'm sorry you're doomed to go rewrite your O'level nii ooO
..no begging or wuru wuru here! #beGuided

MOFA: I got there past 12pm n as stated above, I connected the man that did the signing on my initial authentication, he said "it'll take 2 days to be ready. since Friday everything has changed. we have a new Director now" pleaded buh to no avail..!
..to be continued!

Yes man I was lucky I swear.
I attested my NECO, ND and HND at MOE and MOFA same day. I was done at MOE around 2:30PM and proceeded to MOFA. At MOFA it cost me 6k for the 3 certificates and the photocopies (1k each) I collected it around 4:25pm. Next day I proceeded to UAE embassy.
And funny thing that happened at UAE embassy was that we were three that
submitted together on Thursday 23rd last week.
They gave us time 12 noon next day which was Friday to pick it up.
But only mine was attested, other two persons were told there is technical fault they should come back on Monday for collection.
I attested my Neco and HND in UAE embassy. 36k
While the other two persons one is attesting only Waec and the other only Bsc.
My Neco and HND are both original certificate. The seal is placed on the back of photocopy and stamped.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by quin9(f): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
nattybanta:

Its always advised to have minimum of 6 months left cos of 9ja Immi. But UAE allows 3 months validity.

Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ibroh24: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ibroh24:
Please kindly give me procedure of how to go with UAE visa, should I go-to airline for the visa or what.

If am to fill it myself, kindly help me highlights what I will be need and how to go with the process.

As I was trying to fill in through emirate, I was told to book flight, hotel and they asked me to pay for flight.

Please kindly help me out...

Kindly help me reply to this @justi4jesus and everyone.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
sidixon:
[b][/b]
More so, if you fail or have any grade less than C5 in English language and/or mathematics in your O'level, I'm sorry you're doomed to go rewrite your O'level nii ooO
..no begging or wuru wuru here! #beGuided
baba this one wey you talk person wey no get atleast C5 for English and math dem no go attend to him,person wey cum get C6 for English and math nko,how the person fit go about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fish123:
baba this one wey you talk person wey no get atleast C5 for English and math dem no go attend to him,person wey cum get C6 for English and math nko,how the person fit go about it.

C6 is still credit

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by belloabeebb(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Guys please I need your help on how to track my UAE visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bro, he talk say anything below C5 for English and math dem no go accept ham
spartacus11:

C6 is still credit
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fish123:
Bro, he talk say anything below C5 for English and math dem no go accept ham

Oga anything C is credit
D is pass

If u are on C dat na pure credit

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kakayaraznits(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
NONNYG:
yes, it's possible but you need to present your transcript & ur Olevel

Boss, abeg expantiate on this MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy attestation matter. Lasu dont issue transcript to students (they send it via courier to the required institution). I only have my BSc statement of result and O level. Suppose go abuja next week, but want to be sure. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Copy that mehn,thanks for the clarification jare
spartacus11:

Oga anything C is credit
D is pass

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga anything C is credit D is pass
Yeah Spartacus you valid..na me misrepresent am. Fish123 fear not!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
gringrin
just wanna clear the doubt for people that wanna go there very soon
sidixon:

Yeah Spartacus you valid..na me misrepresent am. Fish123 fear not!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Cafisis:

Yes man I was lucky I swear.
I attested my NECO, ND and HND at MOE and MOFA same day. I was done at MOE around 2:30PM and proceeded to MOFA. At MOFA it cost me 6k for the 3 certificates and the photocopies (1k each) I collected it around 4:25pm. Next day I proceeded to UAE embassy.
And funny thing that happened at UAE embassy was that we were three that
submitted together on Thursday 23rd last week.
They gave us time 12 noon next day which was Friday to pick it up.
But only mine was attested, other two persons were told there is technical fault they should come back on Monday for collection.
I attested my Neco and HND in UAE embassy. 36k
While the other two persons one is attesting only Waec and the other only Bsc.
My Neco and HND are both original certificate. The seal is placed on the back of photocopy and stamped.

Thank yo stars bro! the system is more stringent now. Been 7days on it..!

Abeg, I submitted my Original Bsc for the seal, Gurus hope it doesn't matter Cus I'll going to collect it tomorrow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fish123:
gringrin
just wanna clear the doubt for people that wanna go there very soon
..doubts still plenty! especially my today drama e no funny buh I no know if uploading such documents is permissible here Cus I snapped virtually all the docs necessary.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
I can't really say boss,but i think you can upload it as long as it will help others to prepare for the tax ahead
sidixon:

..doubts still plenty! especially my today drama e no funny buh I no know if uploading such documents is permissible here Cus I snapped virtually all the docs necessary.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
sidixon:

Y not u can, but cover sensitive information on ur document like name certificate number e.t.c

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
The UAE seal and stamped.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
..today's drama!
got to MOFA n collected my docs peacefully.. the bros no collect money Cus I don supply am enough customers.. lolz.
NB: Can't categorically say if they'll collect money for it too..be prepared!

To embassy, they were elated to see me return with the letter from MOE ..even congratulated me for my resilience & dexterity n promise to give me today as compensation because they were literally less busy n I was first to scale through the rigorous process.
the Consular Officer had to take my (MOE) letter n make photocopies, to serve as sample to others. I sure say dem go don send am to UAE as sample too, make dem begin confirm docs wey be like dat.
Breaking News!!!
the guy came n gave me a slip directing me to UBA bank inside Transcorp Hilton Hotel (very beautiful a hotel), with bank info.
Lo and Behold! he said I will pay 36k! I was like " mogbe! What happen again.." Cus I budgeted 18k for BSc only. Now its 18k for the ELIGIBILITY LETTER (compulsory) and 18k for whatever document you are doing I.e 18k for original n 18k for photocopy.
Consequently, if you're doing waec n BSc;
Eligibility letter =18k (compulsory)
Waec (original) =18k
(photocopy)=18k
BSc (original) = 18k
(photocopy)= 18k ..hope you can decode dat

However, the slip says you can't pay on the last two days of the month..to be carried over to the next month! So I was obliged to pay today or wait till next Monday (my flight is 1st Dec) ..what to do..? man! water wan comot for my eye! ..gats be braver dan ever!
Got back from bank 1:30pm sha, dey say dey are On break till 2pm. they sha do am to be collected tomorrow..no express follow Highway!
NB: when you get to the bank @transcorp, tell the cashier to make/post the payment asap ..na wetin dey cause the next 24hrs ish be dat! The moment they receive the invoice, the seal is issued. Na the OT wey I no remember collect b4 I go bank be dat else na immediately I for collect am..no skylarking!

My people, I hope this helps someone sha..story continues..!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
The Letter from MOE & the slip @Embassy ..not uploading ooO
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
sidixon:
The Letter from MOE & the slip @Embassy ..not uploading ooO
Keep trying bro, na so NL server dey misbehave
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Badmangozie...saw ur pm but dunno y its not opening tru my mail...u can reach me on my WhatsApp no wahala bro...just give me the goodnews...hope u see this ASAP..i
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cypha8: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2017
nattybanta:

You first of all need to be in UAE with a reasonable job before sponsoring your wife.

nattybanta:

The husband can send a visit visa to his new spouse and she can enter the country on this visa. After arrival the husband has to apply for a residency visa for his wife.

Wow many thanks nattybanta for the detailed response, it answers my 2nd question. Now I know what to do regarding documentation

I have a reasonable job offer and my coy is doing my residence visa which I will enter UAE with. Your response alluded that I should send my spouse a visit visa which she would use to enter UAE before I sponsor her.

Does this mean I need to first go to UAE before she joins me? OR can she accompany me on a visit visa while I enter with my residence visa, then I sponsor her as soon as my medicals are done and my work permit stamped on passport? That's why I intend doing 3 months visa for her, this should be enough time to get salary certificates et al.

If it's possible to go with her from the onset, which do you recommend?

Thanks...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Wandeayo(m): 5:59am On Nov 29, 2017
sidixon:
..today's drama!
got to MOFA n collected my docs peacefully.. the bros no collect money Cus I don supply am enough customers.. lolz.

To embassy, they were elated to see me return with the letter from MOE ..even congratulated me for my resilience & dexterity n promise to give me today as compensation because they were literally less busy n I was first to scale through the rigorous process.
the Consular Officer had to take my (MOE) letter n make photocopies, to serve as sample to others. I sure say dem go don send am to UAE as sample too, make dem begin confirm docs wey be like dat.
Breaking News!!!
the guy came n gave me a slip directing me to UBA bank inside Transcorp Hilton Hotel (very beautiful a hotel), with bank info.
Lo and Behold! he said I will pay 36k! I was like " mogbe! What happen again.." Cus I budgeted 18k for BSc only. Now its 18k for the ELIGIBILITY LETTER (compulsory) and 18k for whatever document you are doing I.e 18k for original n 18k for photocopy.
Waec (original) =18k
(photocopy)=18k
BSc (original) = 18k
(photocopy)= 18k
..hope you can decode dat

However, the slip says you can't pay on the last two days of the month..to be carried over to the next month! So I was obliged to pay today or wait till next Monday (my flight is 1st Dec) ..what to do..? man! water wan comot for my eye! ..gats be braver dan ever!
Got back from bank 1:30pm sha, dey say dey are On break till 2pm. they sha do am to be collected tomorrow..no express follow Highway!
NB: when you get to the bank @transcorp, tell the cashier to make/post the payment asap ..na wetin dey cause the next 24hrs ish be dat! The moment they receive the invoice, the seal is issued. Na the OT wey I no remember collect b4 I go bank be dat else na immediately I for collect am..no skylarking!

You don't need to attest both the original and photocopy of Your certificate at UAE embassy, just attest either one of the two, when I did mine, I only attested the photocopy of both my waec and B.Sc at UAE embassy.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2017
sidixon:
..today's drama!

Breaking News!!!
Waec (original) =18k
(photocopy)=18k
BSc (original) = 18k
(photocopy)= 18k ..hope you can decode dat

Your documents original and photocopy are considered one document. In fact they will give you back the original and attest the photocopy. I submitted my originals and photocopy, when I returned from bank and gave them the teller they collected only the photocopies to attest.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Cypha8:

Wow many thanks nattybanta for the detailed response, it answers my 2nd question. Now I know what to do regarding documentation

I have a reasonable job offer and my coy is doing my residence visa which I will enter UAE with. Your response alluded that I should send my spouse a visit visa which she would use to enter UAE before I sponsor her.

Does this mean I need to first go to UAE before she joins me? OR can she accompany me on a visit visa while I enter with my residence visa, then I sponsor her as soon as my medicals are done and my work permit stamped on passport? That's why I intend doing 3 months visa for her, this should be enough time to get salary certificates et al.

If it's possible to go with her from the onset, which do you recommend?

Thanks...

Yes She can accompany you on visit visa, then you can put her on your visa once all the necessary things are done.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphy29: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Ajibola26:

DU/ETISALAT sim card at any AL MADINA HYPERMARKET/SUPERMARKET IS 15AED ...... Mean while on FRIDAYS is 10AED

You are right the one I bought in Rak in front of day 2 day is also 10dhiram but Na Du
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ibroh24: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Ibroh24:
Please kindly give me procedure of how to go with UAE visa, should I go-to airline for the visa or what.

If am to fill it myself, kindly help me highlights what I will be need and how to go with the process.

As I was trying to fill in through emirate, I was told to book flight, hotel and they asked me to pay for flight.

Please kindly help me out...

I beg � somebody should reply to my message.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
ADCO:. Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations.
JP: Job Perfomance
PTW: Permit To Work
All this are acronyms used for mostly Engineering works

chucks231:
please guys who knows the meaning of ADCO JP PTW...I want to know the relevance as I am told the training for the job I embark on it's needed..please help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fatdon2(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Please how much does YELLOW CARD cost at the airport? Do i need to buy YELLOW CARD when travelling to dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
fatdon2:
Please how much does YELLOW CARD cost at the airport? Do i need to buy YELLOW CARD when travelling to dubai?

no it is not compulsory.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good day house. Please is there anything like 3years employment visa in Dubai. A friend working over there is telling me something about it. Your response will be highly appreciated as I wish to start my processing

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.