Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (922652 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emenike22: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please everyone i have only waec and neco,i heard that some conpanies in the gulf and uae give visa and flight ticket to non skill workers and may deduct from thier salary,please can anyone help me with the companies if they really exist?
Tnkxx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Samhay I have replied your email n,try get back to me please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by alldmoney: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
@samhay thanks jare my issue is a gat no pple over there, i go like make i sabi how you get the work, got you if you can put me forward. issue is not to get money to the wrong hands thats why i go need your help when u get there. to know whats up, nigga don tire me, grad no job. thou house gas understand we should be our brother peace keeper. but one must be careful.

cutieme:
@samhay,bro please how much did u spend in the job process and what type of job is it?Don't know if u
can link me up with your bro too,thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
alldmoney:
@samhay thanks jare my issue is a gat no pple over there, i go like make i sabi how you get the work, got you if you can put me forward. issue is not to get money to the wrong hands thats why i go need your help when u get there. to know whats up, nigga don tire me, grad no job. thou house gas understand we should be our brother peace keeper. but one must be careful.

I understand you bro.
I guess u should undastand me too. I av respond to ur mail.

I tink i will be able to gv u proper detail wen I land on Monday.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
How about me @samhay?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hi everyone.
Please am going to Dubai for the first time for a professional certification in oil and gas.I also intend submitting my CV to agencies and probably pay a token to help me look for jobs in Dubai.Please I need someone to advice me on:
1. Are there agencies that do help in getting jobs over their?
2. If Yes do they help in getting this jobs?
3. Or should I rely on looking for it online?
4.If Yes what and what should I give them apart from my CV?
5.What format should my CV be in?
6.I have a first bank master card, can I use it their?

Please I need answers ASAP .
Thanx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
cutieme:
How about me @samhay?

Done same. Guess Clint abi?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
@samhay,no,am not Clint, am cutieme
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
cutieme:
@samhay,no,am not Clint, am cutieme

No c any pm o.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2015
emenike22:
Please everyone i have only waec and neco,i heard that some conpanies in the gulf and uae give visa and flight ticket to non skill workers and may deduct from thier salary,please can anyone help me with the companies if they really exist?
Tnkxx

Such companies exist but don't have any idea of a particular company, So all you need to do is get the offer first if any and then ask your Employer if your flight ticket can be paid and later deducted from your salary when you arrive the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2015
diggy4real:
Hi everyone.
Please am going to Dubai for the first time for a professional certification in oil and gas.I also intend submitting my CV to agencies and probably pay a token to help me look for jobs in Dubai.Please I need someone to advice me on:
1. Are there agencies that do help in getting jobs over their?
2. If Yes do they help in getting this jobs?
3. Or should I rely on looking for it online?
4.If Yes what and what should I give them apart from my CV?
5.What format should my CV be in?
6.I have a first bank master card, can I use it their?

Please I need answers ASAP .
Thanx

1. Yes there are Agencies of such but you will just be wasting your hard earned money. Just search for jobs on your own.

2. They won't help you but they will act like they can help.

3. Yes search online yourself

4. Refer to No.2

5. Check the frontpage of this thread for your CV format.

6. Yes you can use your firstbank mastercard here.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

1. Yes there are Agencies of such but you will just be wasting your hard earned money. Just search for jobs on your own.

2. They won't help you but they will act like they can help.

3. Yes search online yourself

4. Refer to No.2

5. Check the frontpage of this thread for your CV format.

6. Yes you can use your firstbank mastercard here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your response.
Will also like to know some things more like:

1.How to find my way to block 28, knowledge village, Dubai from Dubai train bus top.

2. Any cheap hotel around The above address ( 3k atmost ) .

3. Any shopping mall close or not too far from the above address wia I can buy electronic gadgets etc.

4. Exchange centre at Dubai airport wia I can change to UAE dirhams.
5 . will also like to send my visa details for you to confirm its authenticity.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by missbrigs: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please @Justi4jesu there is no Cv format on the front page o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gocare: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
missbrigs:
Please @Justi4jesu there is no Cv format on the front page o

How to Prepare your CV in accordance with UAE Format: Google can help you with this. Just type "UAE CV FORMAT" on google and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry357: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
gocare:

How to Prepare your CV in accordance with UAE Format: Google can help you with this. Just type "UAE CV FORMAT" on google and the rest is history.

Typing a question into Google seems too much for many people! angry angry
They want to be spoon fed every piece of information. angry angry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by missbrigs: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
gocare:

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Woow i realy misd dis house o. Part 2 going well.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2015
diggy4real:

Thanks for your response.
Will also like to know some things more like:

1.How to find my way to block 28, knowledge village, Dubai from Dubai train bus top.

2. Any cheap hotel around The above address ( 3k atmost ) .

3. Any shopping mall close or not too far from the above address wia I can buy electronic gadgets etc.

4. Exchange centre at Dubai airport wia I can change to UAE dirhams.
5 . will also like to send my visa details for you to confirm its authenticity.
Thanks in anticipation.

Dubai Knowledge Village is 30 minutes away from Dubai International Airport.

Dubai Knowledge Village is located on Al Sufouh Road. Closest Metro to it is Nakheel Metro Station.

2.Use booking.com, Sorry there is no hotel in Dubai that is 3,000 Naira even in Port Harcourt i have not seen one for 3,000 Naira or maybe you mean 3,000 Dirhams.

3. Visit Dubai Mallvia Metro

4. Yes you can change your money at the Airport

5. Post it here, I don't attend to private messages regarding Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Dubai Knowledge Village is located on Al Sufouh Road. Closest Metro to it is Nakheel Metro Station.

2.Use booking.com, Sorry there is no hotel in Dubai that is 3,000 Naira even in Port Harcourt i have not seen one for 3,000 Naira or maybe you mean 3,000 Dirhams.

Thanks bro.
But all this Dubai jobsites I don't trust the addresses of the companies; Imagine sending ones CV to an email that reads "@gmail.com" .Is that supposed to be for a recruitment agency or the company itself.

Because you warned against giving my CVs to agents to help seek for jobs.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2015
3000naira hotel in dubai?? if so I go make am my permanent house.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Thanks bro.
These Dubai job online sites; How authentic are there adverts?

Are they still job agents?
Because they all seem to have a gmail address.
A company shouldn't be using a gmail address.

You admonished against using or relying on agents.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by alldmoney: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2015
samhay:

Done same. Guess Clint abi?

safe journey on your trip bro... @samhay update house when you land safely..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Thunder fire Nigeria Immigration Officers.

In the waiting room now. OMOH E NO EASY.

I SPENT 500naira sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gocare: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

lol @ No 2
You don know Dubai so teyyyyy, you can run for election there sef.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gocare: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
smithsydny:
Woow i realy misd dis house o. Part 2 going well.

We miss you too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2015
alldmoney:

safe journey on your trip bro... @samhay update house when you land safely..

No pee.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
hello house.

a friend of mine got an offer recently and was asked to exit to oman that the visa will be ready in 5-7 working days on his own expense...is it advisable for the person to exit with just a promise of visa being ready. the person has 3 months single entry visa

also justi4jesu and other experienced researchers in UAE, may i ask you if you can help me verify this company The Health Medical Services. . they are the company in question and they are into homecare nursing but they are making my friend pay for his expenses in oman till the visa is ready and yet the guy has 2 months of his 3 months visa left
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi Ken,

I typed in the name of the company in question in google and they appear to have a facebook page which seems to be authentic, company appears to be based in Al Ain....assuming if its the same company.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
ken1982:
hello house.

a friend of mine got an offer recently and was asked to exit to oman that the visa will be ready in 5-7 working days on his own expense...is it advisable for the person to exit with just a promise of visa being ready. the person has 3 months single entry visa

also justi4jesu and other experienced researchers in UAE, may i ask you if you can help me verify this company The Health Medical Services. . they are the company in question and they are into homecare nursing but they are making my friend pay for his expenses in oman till the visa is ready and yet the guy has 2 months of his 3 months visa left

Sorry your friend won't be allowed to even leave Dubai Airport if his Employment visa is not yet ready. He can only go to oman for visa exchange only if his Employment visa is ready and it will just be Airport to Airport, he can't leave Oman Airport, he will follow the same flight he flew from Dubai to Oman back to Dubai again.

So if his visa is still processing, then he can only take the Kish route but he should be careful because some companies abandon their employees there after asking them to exit from Dubai.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
samhay:
Thunder fire Nigeria Immigration Officers.
In the waiting room now. OMOH E NO EASY.
I SPENT 500naira sha
what did they do?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
thank you justi, so are all companies entitled to visa at hand. what i mean is can any company apply for your visa and give you visa at hand easily or is it in rare cases that visa at hand is issued...

can i request for visa at hand from my company

justi4jesu:

Sorry your friend won't be allowed to even leave Dubai Airport if his Employment visa is not yet ready. He can only go to oman for visa exchange only if his Employment visa is ready and it will just be Airport to Airport, he can't leave Oman Airport, he will follow the same flight he flew from Dubai to Oman back to Dubai again.

So if his visa is still processing, then he can only take the Kish route but he should be careful because some companies abandon their employees there after asking them to exit from Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
it is and they also have a website but men they are so stingy

and i dont want my friend getting into trouble

frostmate:
Hi Ken,

I typed in the name of the company in question in google and they appear to have a facebook page which seems to be authentic, company appears to be based in Al Ain....assuming if its the same company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.