Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (922295 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
jezsie:
Hello everyone (Both in Nigeria and Dubai)

Am currently at a cross road on whose advise to follow while to trying to get a trip to Dubai to work
Someone told me last year to get N950,000 for work visa while another told me this year to bring N1,200,000. But just last week a man told me to get a month visa with N180,000, ticket for about N450,000, then travel and when I get there I will find a job and renew my visa.

Please at those who are there what should I do because even the money is not available I dont want to borrow and get scam again.

Please advise me.

thanks in advance.

From the little I have learnt from people here, getting a 3 months tourist visa is better. Also check wakanow.com for tickets far cheaper than 450k. Carefully read the thread and you will get all the necessary information you need.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
KennyAsan:
[/color]WARNING!

[color=#000000]
Hey everyone, when I wanted to do attestation of my PCC at UAE embassy, I asked on here somebody said it is 36k which is 18k per page. I also called the embassy to ask, which they told me it is 18k but didn't clerified if it is per page or not. Then I sent it to someone I know in Abuja to do the attestation for me, I gave him 18k. When the guy reached embassy that time, he has to called me back and inform me the PCC take two attestaion stamp, which each is 18k. So I had to send him another 18k to do it that day.

But now I'm in Garki hospital waiting to collect my medical report and meeting people from UAE as well, we were all chatting and we talked about attestation cost, which I'm just seeing some people who has only one attestation sticker on there PCC and cost 19k now. Everyone I'm seeing here their PCC carry just one sticker. How come my own will be two sticker and 36k haba! Too much! same sticker one documents that has two page.

And somebody just mentioned that, there is one girl who left hospital complaining about it too, she said she will go and complain at the embassy. I will complain when I reach there too and see what they can do.

I'm just saying for you people just to becareful when you go embassy to do your attestation.

When I reached embassy to complain about the two attestation stickers that cost 36k instead of they're giving people, they said, that was earlier, now it has been changed to one per page 19k, so you're lucky if you're just going to do it.

Also Garki hospital medical report only take three days after all the test has been done, but they will tell you one week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
KennyAsan:
[/color]WARNING!

[color=#000000]
Hey everyone, when I wanted to do attestation of my PCC at UAE embassy, I asked on here somebody said it is 36k which is 18k per page. I also called the embassy to ask, which they told me it is 18k but didn't clerified if it is per page or not. Then I sent it to someone I know in Abuja to do the attestation for me, I gave him 18k. When the guy reached embassy that time, he has to called me back and inform me the PCC take two attestaion stamp, which each is 18k. So I had to send him another 18k to do it that day.

But now I'm in Garki hospital waiting to collect my medical report and meeting people from UAE as well, we were all chatting and we talked about attestation cost, which I'm just seeing some people who has only one attestation sticker on there PCC and cost 19k now. Everyone I'm seeing here their PCC carry just one sticker. How come my own will be two sticker and 36k haba! Too much! same sticker one documents that has two page.

And somebody just mentioned that, there is one girl who left hospital complaining about it too, she said she will go and complain at the embassy. I will complain when I reach there too and see what they can do.

I'm just saying for you people just to becareful when you go embassy to do your attestation.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED,,,,,,,,,,,, as of 6th February, they changed their rule (from attesting one document of d pcc to 2documents) I was also affected Cus I went with 18k but was shocked wen they told me its two (finger print page and pink page)...........
Things are changing everyday concerning this PCC and UAE job stuff...

Okay nah, as of two days ago, a friend of mine did his and said that --- from MOFA, one now has to go to police HQ to verify d PCC Nd pen down their names,, den police HQ will forward their names to embassy... So if ur name no dey d list;;;;; Kalas for u.

Today's news on AIT, as I was told.. Fg wants to look into the massive relocation to UAE Cus "agents" use that medium to exploit Nigerians....

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED... Shalom

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
@justi4jesu

Please help us with part 3

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by promo4(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello guys,

I wanna perfect my Web development skills before coming over... Is there any chance a getting a good paying job in this area?

I also have knowledge of computer networking and IT security with Nigerian Certifications.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hi.I will be in abuja on Sunday for my attestation to start on Monday morning.Pls what are my expected expenses especially at uae embassy

Secondly.can I finish everything by Wednesday if I start on Monday morning.

uote author=SomeoneNice post=65703093]........
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED,,,,,,,,,,,, as of 6th February, they changed their rule (from attesting one document of d pcc to 2documents) I was also affected Cus I went with 18k but was shocked wen they told me its two (finger print page and pink page)...........

Okay nah, as of two days ago, a friend of mine did his and said that --- from MOFA, one now has to go to police HQ to verify d PCC Nd pen down their names,, den police HQ will forward their names to embassy... So if ur name no dey d list;;;;; Kalas for u.

Today's news on AIT, as I was told.. Fg wants to look into the massive relocation to UAE Cus "agents" use that medium to exploit Nigerians....

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED... Shalom[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
lovere:

stop trolling me kid.its either you are too lazy to read or you are suffering from amnesia.
https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/258#53988394

Wow nice narration, can u share d link to part 2 of that ur story please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
jezsie:
Hello everyone (Both in Nigeria and Dubai)

Am currently at a cross road on whose advise to follow while to trying to get a trip to Dubai to work
Someone told me last year to get N950,000 for work visa while another told me this year to bring N1,200,000. But just last week a man told me to get a month visa with N180,000, ticket for about N450,000, then travel and when I get there I will find a job and renew my visa.

Please at those who are there what should I do because even the money is not available I dont want to borrow and get scam again.

Please advise me.

thanks in advance.
Chisos run for ur life

Flight 450k oluwa ohhhhhhhhh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
promo4:
Hello guys,

I wanna perfect my Web development skills before coming over... Is there any chance a getting a good paying job in this area?

I also have knowledge of computer networking and IT security with Nigerian Certifications.

Thanks

Freelance
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
what exactly do you need? I'm in Abu Dhabi might be of help but firstly you need to help me bring things from naija then we can take it from there

Accommodation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Anyone at Abu Dhabi, I'm in need of an accommodation. The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2018
SomeoneNice:

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED... Shalom

With regards to the AIT news thing, that's completely false. Nothing of such was said. Or maybe it's still on the pipeline, but for now, that's baseless.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:47am On Mar 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

List of Pre-employment medical test in UAE:

- Blood Test and X-ray for HIV-AIDS

- Hepatitis B

- Hepatitis C

- Tuberculosis(TB)

- Leprosy

- Syphilis

- Pregnancy

All residents in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, and other UAE emirates are required to go for a series of health and medical checks as part of their UAE residence visa application process.

They must do the tests in the UAE at a government medical facility, not a private one.

Results from tests done in other countries are not accepted.

If an HIV/AIDS medical screening test is positive then the residence visa application is denied and the person is deported.

Other positive test results might result in a combination of treatment, quarantine, deportation, or a combination.

So please endeavor to know your HIV Status in Nigeria before investing your hard earned money coming here and then get deported afterwards, I don't wish this for even an Enemy. Should be well prepared.
Is this still required?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 3:02am On Mar 10, 2018
iiiyyyk:

Every thing u read about dubai is same with abu dhabi. Both cities are Almost the same. But dubai is a beat more populated.

Cost of living is relative.
Transportation is cheaper and easier in Abu dhabi than dubai. I have used both.... 24 hrs services available.
Accomodation might be higher in Abu dhabi, but depends on u. Rooms are between 2200 to 3000 Dirhams, bed space 500 to 700Dirhams. U can do ur comparison from dubizle. Most employers provide accommodation. Or U get tru dubizle, always readily available.
Feeding cost is same in General things like toiletries beverages, rice, beans, goil ,etc but Africa foods like red oil, egusi etc U see it more in dubai and cheaper.

There are Jobs in both cities, but Dubai will have more job opportunities and also more Applicants. So pray for Gods Direction, All u need is one Good Job.

Nice breakdown
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 3:05am On Mar 10, 2018
iiiyyyk:

No, Abu dhabi have a more convinient, easy and cheaper public transport than dubai. Very Effective bus system.
Yes the is no metro, but abu dhabi don't have need for it now.., less visitors. Unlike dubai, buses in abu dhabi hardly full, Traffic flow is always free,

Monthly pass 80 Dihram, even if u enter 20 buses per day for 30days, 2 Dihram per drop.

Public transport is cheaper in Abu dhabi, I have used both.

Good analysis
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:28am On Mar 10, 2018
justwise:
@justi4jesu

Please help us with part 3

Thanks

Okay done.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by donkingblaza: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2018
samac:
Can't I do the medical here in Lagos and also the 37k does it include the stamp at UAE embassy
Pls how do I get my police character certificate, I reside in Ogun state
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
spartacus11:

Wow nice narration, can u share d link to part 2 of that ur story please
Read to the next page, you will see all the details.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.