Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Memphis: I Want To Be A Manchester United Legend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Memphis: I Want To Be A Manchester United Legend (314 Views)

Tyson Fury Makes Cute Offer To Rio Ferdinand As The Manchester United Legend... / Official : Manchester United Legend, Rooney Rejoins Everton After Thirteen Years / Manchester United Legend Becomes A New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memphis: I Want To Be A Manchester United Legend by Moh4newsafrica(f): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
The 21-year-old says he will put pressure on himself to perform in every match and believes he is constantly improving under the guidance of Louis van Gaal

Memphis Depay insists he is aiming to become a Manchester United “legend” and believes he is improving after every training session under Louis van Gaal.

The 21-year-old joined from PSV in a deal worth around £22.3 million in June and has already scored his first goal for the club during the 3-1 win over San Jose Earthquakes.

Memphis finished as the Eredivisie’s top scorer with 22 goals last season but the Netherlands international is adamant that he needs to improve in order to fulfil his potential in the Premier League.

“I’m honest – of course I want to be a legend,” the Dutchman told Sky Sports.
read more<<<<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/memphis-i-want-to-be-a-manchester-united-legend/

(1) (Reply)

Fifa: Michel Platini To Announce Presidency Bid / Osazuwa Sets New Heptathlon National Record / Jose Mourinho Signs New Four-year Chelsea Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.