Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. (3861 Views)

Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by ambac2bust: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari have announced that he will not probe past administrations of Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha and others, but only be probing the Goodluck Jonathan's administration.
Buhari as a military man, was directly involved in Obasanjo's military regime, where he was indicted of stealing $2.8Billion at NNPC boss. The money was later reported to be traced to his United Kingdom bank accounts in Midland Bank. This discovery lead Buhari group to overthrew the Shagari's government to avoid prosecution and jail term.
President Buhari was also involved in the Abacha's government, referred as the most corrupt Nigerian government, as the Chairman of the PTF. That was the reason he said that Abacha was not corrupt, as he is aware that a corrupt Abacha will surely lead to a corrupt Buhari.
PTF misappropriated over N219Billion through Buhar's use of relatives and Friends as Consultants. The Acting INEC chairman was involved in those rogue, AfriProject, that defrauded Nigeria Billions of Naira on PTF Jobs.
For sure, Muhammadu Buhari will not probe himself as he was part of Obasanjo and Abacha military governments and he have huge financial questions to answer in any independent probe panel.
Buhari added that he will not probe the Yar'adua's government, as majority of the Cabal in Yar'adua's government are sponsors of his campaign and the arrow-heads of his present administration.
He reaffirmed that he is ready to probe Dr Goodluck Jonathan who is the first outsider or a non Military or Hausa Fulani man to rule Nigeria. In the last 2 weeks, Buhari have been arresting some officers that worked with the immediate past President, trying to get information under duress from them and have not succeeded in establishing any charge or charges against them.
The CSO to former President Jonathan who was detained in an underground facility passed out early in the week, but was revived in the hospital and no charges was established against him.
Nigerians supports President Muhammadu Buhari in his quest to fight corruption, but selective justices and witch-hunting as is currently executing, will not tolerated.
If Buhari is only interested in probing the immediate government, therefore, he should start with Okorocha, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Atiku, El'Rufai, Tinubu that spent workers salaries on his election campaign.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=958721954185927&substory_index=0&id=100484630009668&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6174706309271616005%3Amf_story_key.-6223367216488163157%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by ambac2bust: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmm
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by podosci(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
The election is over, all this propaganda against Buhari can wait Till 2019.
Thank you

9 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Ofeakwu(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gbam!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Young03(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
opinion
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Administration of probing na im we dey..
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by FastShipping: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
ambac2bust:
President Muhammadu Buhari have announced that he will not probe past administrations of Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha and others, but only be probing the Goodluck Jonathan's administration.
Buhari as a military man, was directly involved in Obasanjo's military regime, where he was indicted of stealing $2.8Billion at NNPC boss. The money was later reported to be traced to his United Kingdom bank accounts in Midland Bank. This discovery lead Buhari group to overthrew the Shagari's government to avoid prosecution and jail term.
President Buhari was also involved in the Abacha's government, referred as the most corrupt Nigerian government, as the Chairman of the PTF. That was the reason he said that Abacha was not corrupt, as he is aware that a corrupt Abacha will surely lead to a corrupt Buhari.
PTF misappropriated over N219Billion through Buhar's use of relatives and Friends as Consultants. The Acting INEC chairman was involved in those rogue, AfriProject, that defrauded Nigeria Billions of Naira on PTF Jobs.
For sure, Muhammadu Buhari will not probe himself as he was part of Obasanjo and Abacha military governments and he have huge financial questions to answer in any independent probe panel.
Buhari added that he will not probe the Yar'adua's government, as majority of the Cabal in Yar'adua's government are sponsors of his campaign and the arrow-heads of his present administration.
He reaffirmed that he is ready to probe Dr Goodluck Jonathan who is the first outsider or a non Military or Hausa Fulani man to rule Nigeria. In the last 2 weeks, Buhari have been arresting some officers that worked with the immediate past President, trying to get information under duress from them and have not succeeded in establishing any charge or charges against them.
The CSO to former President Jonathan who was detained in an underground facility passed out early in the week, but was revived in the hospital and no charges was established against him.
Nigerians supports President Muhammadu Buhari in his quest to fight corruption, but selective justices and witch-hunting as is currently executing, will not tolerated.
If Buhari is only interested in probing the immediate government, therefore, he should start with Okorocha, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Atiku, El'Rufai, Tinubu that spent workers salaries on his election campaign.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=958721954185927&substory_index=0&id=100484630009668&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6174706309271616005%3Amf_story_key.-6223367216488163157%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As
[/s]

Trash.

9 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by DropShot: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Keep wailing till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by IYADARA(f): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
smiley
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by yang(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sensible analysis

ambac2bust:

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by sammyj: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Atleast let PMB start from some where since GEJ has vindicated OBJ by not probing him. Wailers please food has come as usual!!! grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by JAMANZE: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
I support plea bargin since our democracy is still in infancy. Buhari should tread with caution

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by JAMANZE: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
I support plea bargin since our democracy is still in infancy. Buhari should tread with caution GEJ might have albi

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by abacusCm(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op should have asked PMB to start the probe from administration of Late Dr.Nnamdi Azikwe/Late Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by ogawisdom(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari is a snail we r tired of I will all d time, jst do wat u gotta do nonsense talk is cheap after all angry

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
While I support his excellency's drive to clear this country off her enemies, I bliv it should start from past leaders. Probing Jonathan alone will not reflect the true state of things becos the corrupt practices of other leaders had a spillover effect on his administration. Probing Jonathan alone is not good for the stability of this country, and probing him alone will be interpreted as a direct attack on a particular section of this country. His Excellency should not give people reasons and justification to launch a direct attack on this country, reason to go back to the creek and reason to justify their quest for secession. I love My President, but any attack on Jonathan is a direct attack on me and I will resist it fiercely. Probe Jonathan, probe all past leaders, send all enemies of this state to prison, confiscate their properties, freeze their accounts and serve them garri and groundnut each morning, but probe Jonathan alone and I will never forgive u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by obynocute(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kk oooo. we re watchn.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by MisterLongman(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Stories that touch
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by honestivo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
The ongoing probe by president Buhari Can never be genuine when people like Amaechi,Tinubu,kwankwanso,Atiku ,Silva are seen as saint just because they supported Him. So no matter wat they loot so far they supported d president automatically they not corrupt. some gullible nigerian will never c dis makaba dance

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by ArodewilliamsT: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
I laugh when people say the President of Daurastan is not corrupt. A man who was "begging" for campaign donations while his wife wears a wrist-watch that costs N10 million? Who is the fool here?. I laugh in Daura. Change my anuz!

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Izzorite

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Symphony007: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jonathan is corrupt!
Buharies: yesssss, off with his head!!! grin grin

Buhari is corrupt!
Buharies: wailing wailers!! angry angry
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Shortyy(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
He without sin, let him cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by bobbiekrantz: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin

the "holy" President should just bring on the probe!!!!

GEJ is always the real deal....All these madness being displayed by the " Messiah" and his cohorts of gloating liars (APC) and he hasn't dropped a word!!!!!

Ride on GEJ...

they only gloat and lie but at the end of the day..... they would be yearning for comfort in the grave!!!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
E
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Ugik(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
If this news reflects the true state of things,then,MR President you got it all wrong.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigeria36:
While I support his excellency's drive to clear this country off her enemies, I bliv it should start from past leaders. Probing Jonathan alone will not reflect the true state of things becos the corrupt practices of other leaders had a spillover effect on his administration. Probing Jonathan alone is not good for the stability of this country, and probing him alone will be interpreted as a direct attack on a particular section of this country. His Excellency should not give people reasons and justification to launch a direct attack on this country, reason to go back to the creek and reason to justify their quest for secession. I love My President, but any attack on Jonathan is a direct attack on me and I will resist it fiercely. Probe Jonathan, probe all past leaders, send all enemies of this state to prison, confiscate their properties, freeze their accounts and serve them garri and groundnut each morning, but probe Jonathan alone and I will never forgive u.

I believe that if OBJ was corrupt then GEJ should have probed him but he didn't then i guess Gej thinks OBJ is clean likewise PMB We shouldn't waste our time.

Nigeria must work
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by abokikhalifa: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op will soon die of HBP....
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by bobbiekrantz: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
sammyj:
Atleast let PMB start from some where since GEJ has vindicated OBJ by not probing him. Wailers please food has come as usual!!! grin grin

This is what happens when you leave a raped demented gloating liar behind a keyboard!!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by sheymoni(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Did buhari take over from Obj, IBB, Abdulsalam & Abacha? If jonathan did not probe obj that's his own cup of tea. Baba will only probe the government that handed over to him. Even in banks, you are advice to count your money before leaving the cashier. Baba is only counting what jonny gave to him & whoever doesn't like it can take refuge in the lagoon
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by letibab(f): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ ambac2bust, you have made a poor job out of this hatchet work.

While you are yapping, details of the theft of a mind-bugling $150 billion by Jonathan's government are surfacing here and there.
These details are being collated preparatory to sending him and his misters to the dungeon.

Sebi you never hear sey him and his missus don offer to return some money wey dem take by 'mistake'?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I believe that if OBJ was corrupt then GEJ should have probed him but he didn't then i guess Gej thinks OBJ is clean likewise PMB We shouldn't waste our time.

Nigeria must work
It will be dangerous to probe only Jonathan. It will not only destabilize the country, but might send the militants back to the creek, and we all knw the economic effect of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Man In China - A Man Who Loves Glamorous Lifestyle. See Wealth! / Tompolo: Could This Be Possible Of Gen Buhari / Anytime I Pass Through Ilorin - Jebba Road. I Curse PDP 16yrs( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.