Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

RE: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (FAKE PROPHET) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RE: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (FAKE PROPHET) (603 Views)

Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (FAKE PROPHET) by Depot(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
The above subject matter refers.

I wonder why Nigerian government is nonchalant in Religion issues. There are so many false prophets in this country deceiving people. Well I don't blame them, its because Nigerians are gullible. Even the so called Rev. King that his own case was very obvious, yet nobody knows the if they have released him.

Now about Rev. Modestus Chilaka that claimed he rescued a 10 yr old boy that was buried alive in Enugu.

1. Rev. Fr. Modestus Chilaka is not an ordained Catholic priest. (He only has a ministry in Isiala Mbano in Imo State, where he performs fake miracles.)

2. He clam he is the 1st priest of Catholic Church of the East (Every member of Roman Catholic Church knows that there is no division of the Catholic as Catholic Church of the East) He is just using Catholic Church to attract congregation.

3. Modestus Chilaka is notorious for his dubious way of extorting money from people through fake miracles. He has rendered so many people useless with his fake prophesies and miracles.

4. There was a time all Catholic Churches in Imo state pasted notice in their various Church premises warning her members to stay off the fake profect and his ministry. (Thank God for I.T, Google can tell better).

I authoritatively tell you that the news that he rescued a boy buried alive is false. He planned it just to deceive people. This man should be arrested.

I hope the admin wont ban me again for saying the truth. smiley

Follow this link to see sample of his false miracles or rather google about Ref. Fr, Modestus Chilaka to see more fake miracles he has performed >>>>>>>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuvYeKKMRtc

Follow this link
Re: RE: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (FAKE PROPHET) by Twaci(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Funny enough, I thought so.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: RE: 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu (FAKE PROPHET) by Demmocrats(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

A Blogger Niloy Neel Hacked To Death After Posting Atheist And Anti-islamic View / Only God Know What Causes This Burning Bus / Court Remands Seun Oloketuyi In Ikoyi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.