Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Massive Academic And Non-Academic Staffs Recruitment At Hallmark University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Staffs Recruitment At Hallmark University (625 Views)

Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions / Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Academic And Non-Academic Staffs Recruitment At Hallmark University by skoles007(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hallmark University is a vision and wealth of experience-driven private University granted operational licence by the Federal Government. Its objective is to create a world-class University with innovation and creativity as its bedrock. Hallmark University education guarantees Strategic Academic Excellence and Exemplary Values. It provides holistic education inculcating attitude, intellectual skills and character-building for lifelong learning and career development in the traditional and contemporary professions in the industry, government and business.
The University therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the under-listed positions:

ACADEMIC POSITIONS
1. (a) Faculty
Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturers, Lecturer I, Lecturer II and Assistant Lecturers in the following disciplines: Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Information & Communication, Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Zoology.
(b) University Library
Librarian II and Librarian I
(c) Qualification/Experience
Hallmark University runs a unique remuneration package HUASS which is comparable to what obtains in other tertiary institutions.(d) Salary

(B) ADMINISTRATIVE & TECHNICAL STAFF POSITIONS
(i) Registry: Assistant Registrar, Administrative Officers II, Administrative Officer I, Higher Executive Officers, Executive Officers, Personal Secretary II, Confidential Secretary I, Confidential Secretary II, Clerical Officers, Office Assistants.
Click here for Job Details

(ii) Bursary: Senior Accountant, Accountant I, Accountant II, Executive Officers.

(iii) Internal Audit: Senior Internal Auditor, Higher Executive Officers.

(iv) Library: Higher Library Officer, Library Officers.

(v) Laboratory Staff: Technologist II, Laboratory Assistant.

(vi) Health Centre Management: Medical Officers I, Medical Officers II, Nursing Officers, Laboratory Scientist.

(vii) ICT Unit: Network Programmer, Web Technician, System Analyst/HEO.

(viii) Works, Maintenance and Other Services: Principal Engineer, Higher Technical Officers, Senior Architect, Clerk, Security Officer II, Assistant Coach, Horticulturist II.

(b) Salary
Hallmark University runs a unique remuneration package (HUTISS) which is comparable to what obtains in other tertiary institutions.

[b]METHOD OF APPLICATION
[/b]Candidates are required to submit 20 type-written copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae, giving information in the following format:
(i) Full names with surname in capitals
(ii) Date of birth, town and state of origin
(iii) Nationality
(iv) Current postal address including GSM telephone number and E-mail address
(v) Permanent home address
(vi) Marital status
(vii) Names and ages of children
(viii) Institutions attended with dates
(ix) Academic qualifications
(x) List of publications in details
(xi) Working experience
(xii) Present employment, status, salary and employer
(xiii) Extra-curricular activities
(xiv) Names and addresses of 3 referees, two of whom must be authorities in Library Science who should forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Vice-Chancellor, Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele.

[b]SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
[/b]Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in seated envelopes marked: “Post of -----------” to:
The Vice-Chancellor
Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele
i/c Vivian Fowler Memorial College,
Plot 5, Balogun Street, Billings Way, Oregun,
Ikeja, Lagos

[b]CLOSING DATE
[/b]Applications for both positions should reach the office of the Vice-Chancellor not later than (4) four weeks from the date of this publication

Source: http://www.surejobsng.com/2015/07/massive-job-recruitment-at-hallmark-university.html

(1) (Reply)

A Female Needed For A Junior Executive Position In A Real Estate Firm At Ogba / Win $150 This Week.... / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.