Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section (1385 Views)

The Need For A Nairaland Section On "Humanity" / What Nairaland Section Have U Never Been To? / What Is Your Favorite Nairaland Emoticon ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
my favorite nairalander is this user called introvert. it seems president buhari is paying her for being the first to comment on every thread. my favorite section is romance. feel free to drop
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by etiosa97(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ishilove and
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by IamLEGEND1: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
favourite NLder- nil
favourite NL section- unknown
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by powerfulsettingz: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
INTROVERT and politics
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Meetvincent: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided undecided
Lagmostkuit her best section is my best also
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Meetvincent:
Ye ma form familiarity
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Meetvincent: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Ye ma form familiarity
gerrout
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by adebayo201: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Coogar; a soccer guru, rap wizard, a genius

Literature section; try this and you going to know why nairaland is the best
wink
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by tungstar(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmm!.......still thinking who it would be

Brb....
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Auto section and i like no1 yet
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Ye ma form familiarity
Familiarity wo lon form? undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Meetvincent:
Thanks 4 that..
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Favorite nlder , honeygirl17 and ladyAimy
Section: sexuality
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Efeswerve:

nd diz is why shez ma fav nairalanda
isokay
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by ANobleDuke: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
This thread together with the op is a testismony of ingrained unmatched stupidity!
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
ANobleDuke:
This thread together with the op is a testismony of ingrained unmatched stupidity!
who let this dog out?
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by MsBliss(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mine is definitely Standd buh her own Dan dey too much o. Today she will be very much active and by tomorrow ,her Acc will be deactivated.
I love her poetry and use of words and she is also intelligence.I wonder when I go write reach that her stage #cry.
Another nairalander that I like is Myndd. He hardly talks and when he does,its filled with wisdom.

E remain small make I over like Missclasssy. How can someone be that blunt and outspoken? A lady for that matter? SMH

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by ANobleDuke: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:
who let this dog out?
Idiot! So you don't know that this worthless thread of yours was uncalled for? You brain needs to be replaced. Asscock!
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by ANobleDuke: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:

who let this dog out?
Idiot! So you don't know that this worthless thread of yours was uncalled for?
Your brain needs to be replaced.
Asscock!
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
ANobleDuke:

Idiot! So you don't know that this worthless thread of yours was uncalled for?
Your brain needs to be replaced.
Asscock!
am too sensible to come down to your level and start exchanging insulting words with you. goodbye
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
***thinking*** cheesy
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
***thinking*** cheesy
thinking about Wat. is this master degree course exam question?
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:

thinking about Wat. is this master degree course exam question?
so many favorite nlanders tho,so thinkin of who to fixed there cheesy
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
cool
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by jashar(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy
Hmmm...
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nile!
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
I know im bored.... But not up to this levelgrin
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
The moniker that I am following.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nairalander And Your Favorite Nairaland Section by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
alexistaiwo:
my favorite nairalander is this user called introvert. it seems president buhari is paying her for being the first to comment on every thread. my favorite section is romance. feel free to drop

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Dolapo Oni’s Second Dress At Her Wedding Reception.. / Why You Should Respect Your Elders / In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.