Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta (66327 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by lalasticlala(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
What supposed to be a quiet time together yesterday turned tragic for two lovers at Irri in Ulli-Iyede community, Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State. A 29-year-old fresh graduate of the Delta State University (DELSU), Mr Harrison Ighoroje, reportedly died in his lover’s apartment.

The man, who was teaching at a private secondary school in Emede community, was said to be in the lady’s house to pass the night. The circumstances surrounding his death, it was gathered, have set Ighoroje’s kinsmen against those of the lady. One of Ighoroje’s friends, however, said the lady in question put an urgent call across to him about 3am yesterday that the man fell sick, was convulsing and needed his urgent attention, before he eventually died.

“I was reluctant to go there after receiving the call because it came in the wee hours of the day. “Seeing that her lover had died, the girlfriend (name withheld) raced to the Divisional Police Headquarters in Oleh to report herself.

She was thereafter detained until autopsy would be conducted on Harrison’s body,” the friend said.

Another person, who claimed to be very close to the deceased, however, claimed that Ighoroje was asthmatic. He said Ighoroje and his lover were having sexual intercourse before he slumped and died.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Celestina Kalu, said in Asaba yesterday that the signal about the incident had reached the command headquarters but details were still sketchy.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/teacher-dies-in-lovers-apartment/
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Mancity26(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Make una chop b4 going for maraton race...una no gree, after two minutes u go fall like cashew, after u soak garri nd smoke Ijaw weed tinking dat it will hold ur belle, u forget say all dis girls don learn Calaba nd Tiv style? Wait all dis news just dey come frm DELSU... Is like dat skul is under a satan kingdom, do I need 2 tell d guy rest in Peace? You go hold codom dey go heaven and when angel ask u wetin u hold 4 hand, u go say na modern baloon #funnynation comedian
I dedicate dis page for my NL crush Rukelly and Jayne2014. I will make u hapi and laf ur sorrow out bcs dats what I do for a living... FTC!

203 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by ELTON123(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
ELTON123:
Another person, who claimed to be very
close to the deceased, however, claimed
that Ighoroje was asthmatic. He said
Ighoroje and his lover were having
sexual intercourse before he slumped
and died.
.# Adonbelivit

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by hrhobi1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by dahdah: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
I wonder what he will tell baba God in Heaven....

Anyway, help greet my grandpa and grandma in Heaven

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Twaci(f): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
The rate of mortality these days is morbidly alarming! RIP to the deceased.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by ANobleDuke: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Its really disturbing to see that many Nigerians care less about their health. If you aren't healthy enough to engage in an activity, you better desist from it. Life has no duplicate. Be wise. Stay safe.
R.I.P to the dead.
May your soul find solace in the home beyo nd.

14 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by guntranno(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Delta? I fear oooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by siegfried99(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm

This one is strong!

R.I.P to the deceased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by UnknownT: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
one of my fears about inviting a girl over to spend the night in your apartment. If something happens, you are the no. 1-"nth term" suspect

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided undecided

If you ask me na who I go ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Hitter(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
You get asthma and she go say faster you too go wan claim machine angry
RIP.. thank God the girl didn't leave him..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Dahveydson(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sigh
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
too bad. angry
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by tociano009(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
B

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by chymystique(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
This just reminded me an ashmatic gf and her bf back in school... am glad she was alive for them to tell the tale.. that's why When one is having sex with an ashmatic patient, you ve to be cautious else OYO for you if something goes wrong while in the act! RIP Mr.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by ladyF(f): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmm, hope he gave his life to Christ before he departed, else how will he explain to the keeper of the book of life and death that he was •••••• and as he was •••••• he died. shocked

RIP

Front Page cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by trigar12(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gbese re o!!!! shocked embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by ihatebuhari(f): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol

Funny grin angry grin
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by popweezy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
We shall meet him later
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by angelTI(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
From the story, it is not the girl's fault na. Abi wetin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by candidbabe(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Love making turned sour
Anyway RIP
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Jeromejnr(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sexual Immorality- A trap/snare of the devil.

A very unholy way to die.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by deebsman1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
eya

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by HDee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shittt!! How this one wan take meet God now?
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Puna grin
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by kykhelomor(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rip to d Dead.front page tins

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by meshacha1: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
God have mercy, let not thing like this happen to us.
We all need to watch and pray and be careful too in all we do expecially with illegal runs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Konji

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.