Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Hot Tempered Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hot Tempered Husband (3681 Views)

Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Tempered Husband by Scholarnwadimma(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
I nearly got my head broken dis evening.My friend had been tellin me abt her husbands ill temper.i always tried to calm her down.Dis evening,I went to return a movie i borrowed frm her nd met a fight.A metal object her husband threw to her narrowly missed my head as I entered dia apartment.I had to run for my life.I later called my frnd nd she told me dat d cause of d fight was a little argument brought abt by an adjustment of dia fud menu.My frnd prepared moi moi,while her husband preferred ukwa and insisted dat it must be prepared immediately.D whole thing generated into a fight.Pls proffesionals in d house,my friend needs advice on how to cope wit her husband.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by HungerBAD: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mind your business.

As usual on Nairaland *my friend story* again, and we too are ready to pretend that we believe it is not you it happened to, but your friend.

Anybody that is married is not a baby, and does not need any body's advice if they are in an abusive relationship/marriage.

I cannot from the outside advice anybody to forfeit their marriages, or stay in it until they get killed.

You (your friend) should follow your heart. And do as it advises you.

10 Likes

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wahala...
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided cope ke?

2 Likes

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by TooNoisy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tell her to start martial arts training!

1 Like

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by melodies: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Both of them are hot tempered. She should try delaying her answers each time he starts and while delaying count 1-100 silently. By d time she finishes counting, the rational thing to do will present itself. Remember, in quarrels the first thing you do is most times not usually d most rational

1 Like

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by meimoks(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Professionals in handling hot tempered husband

1 Like

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by okabe(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Make I understand you wella first, you see your 'friend' inside wahala, ur choice of action na to run?

Sisi abeg find something else call that una paroles cos no be friendship at all...might I suggest a term like gossip-mate cheesy

In conclusion, I believe you are Igbo, we have a saying that goes thus..."Onye mara ihe ga-ese okwu, ya emela ya". . .you can pass that to your 'friend' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by sben2308(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
To me d best answer is as follows

One pray intensively and extensively

Two she needs to under stand that only one master in their boat and othes are supporter .

Three seek advise from married couples of above 25years.I said married cuz u get d fact from both party not one .

Fourth love unconditionall cuz d truth is love conquer all .Thou it may take tym but its will b won .
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
sben2308:
To me d best answer is as follows

One pray intensively and extensively

Two she needs to under stand that only one master in their boat and othes are supporter .

Three seek advise from married couples of above 25years.I said married cuz u get d fact from both party not one .

Fourth love unconditionall cuz d truth is love conquer all .Thou it may take tym but its will b won .
tnx
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Some people are naturally quarrelsome. And they find it very easy to pick a fight. Such people will never let any issue or wrong they notice to slide. No ,it must always be addressed. If your friend's husband is an easy going, mature fellow then a change in food menu wouldnt have been an issue at all.
I don't understand why people hold on to another person's wrong for the rest of their Life without looking inward at themselves to see where they went wrong themselves. Only to continue moaning and moaning. Life is to short I can't see myself living with such character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by focus7: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tell you friend it is better she's not married than she staying only to be waiting for her sudden death. She should quite that marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wear a helmet when next you visit their house.
Better safe than sorry undecided
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
That's all
HungerBAD:
Mind your business.

As usual on Nairaland *my friend story* again, and we too are ready to pretend that we believe it is not you it happened to, but your friend.

Anybody that is married is not a baby, and does not need any body's advice if they are in an abusive relationship/marriage.

I cannot from the outside advice anybody to forfeit their marriages, or stay in it until they get killed.

You (your friend) should follow your heart. And do as it advises you.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by DollyParton1(f): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2015
I do not understand how someone will be asking for advise on how to handle a hot tempered/ violent spouse.
Tell her to stay with him. Afterall its for better for worse. And when the next iron he throws at her scatters her head she go dey bear her Mrs for wherever she lands.

4 Likes

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by bellong: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Anytime the temperature or temper of the husband starts getting hot, open a flowing tap on him to cool the temper. At least, that is the advice given to patient with high fever.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Richy4(m): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2015
I don't think your friend needs advice.

I believe there was courtship before they started living together. And there were red flags that suggested his man's temperament during the courtship and she chose to ignore it.or was she among the type of ladies that think they can change their man?

Some times, it is not really ok to come between partners. Middle men should stay away let them work out what this is.

If he is highly inflammable, she is the one that hold the keys to his heart. She knows what to do
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by DollyParton1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Richy4:
I don't think your friend needs advice.

I believe there was courtship before they started living together. And there were red flags that suggested his man's temperament during the courtship and she chose to ignore it.or was she among the type of ladies that think they can change their man?

Some times, it is not really ok to come between partners. Middle men should stay away let them work out what this is.

If he is highly inflammable, she is the one that hold the keys to his heart. She knows what to do

Your first paragraph is what I live for. I tell my friends that complain about the spouses that they didn't start whateever they are doing that is unpalatable out of no where. There would have been hints along the line. They just decided to be blind and deaf towards it.

Your last paragraph. .... she holds the key to his heart. What does that even mean?
A man should be a a man and work on whatever bad habit or character he has. Not waiting for his wife to start using keys to open his heart. So he throws iron/metal at his boss or coworkers too?
Or he used to lash out on his parents before he got married? If he could exercise self control in these areas, why couldn't he do the same with the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Shymm3x: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

Your first paragraph is what I live for. I tell my friends that complain about the spouses that they didn't start whateever they are doing that is unpalatable out of no where. There would have been hints along the line. They just decided to be blind and deaf towards it.

Your last paragraph. .... she holds the key to his heart. What does that even mean?
A man should be a a man and work on whatever bad habit or character he has. Not waiting for his wife to start using keys to open his heart. So he throws iron/metal at his boss or coworkers too?
Or he used to lash out on his parents before he got married? If he could exercise self control in these areas, why couldn't he do the same with the wife.

Aren't women generally manipulative? If you lot could pride yourselves in being about to manipulate any guy, why is it so difficult to do the same when it comes to turning a man who's a rough diamond, into a shining one? Be the small mum and cater to ya man. grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by DollyParton1(f): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Aren't women generally manipulative? If you lot could pride yourselves in being about to manipulate any guy, why is it so difficult to do the same when it comes to turning a man who's a rough diamond, into a shining one? Be the small mum and cater to ya man. grin

If he still needs a woman to cater for his bad character, then he better stay with his mum. He is not ready for marriage then.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Shymm3x: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

If he still needs a woman to cater for his bad character, then he better stay with his mum. He is not ready for marriage then.

Lmao @ start with his mum. grin And who's ready/complete for marriage?

Err, isn't marriage an institution where two are meant to complement each other and grow together? So, why are a lot of you these shy of the responsibilities that come with the institution?

The problem with a lot of chics these days is that you lot create this fictitious image of a guy in ya heads. And once you meet someone who has any semblance of this image on outside, you'll start troubling him about getting married/family. And when ol'boy gets stuck and decides to put a ring on it...and down the line he's not the "perfect" image you created - you'll start complaining, rather than carrying ya cross and dealing with the situation like a real woman should. tongue

1 Like

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by SAMBARRY: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Indeed. Because they are not ready to kiss your ases just like our mothers and grandmothers wink
Shymm3x:

Err, isn't marriage an institution where two are meant to complement each other and grow together? So, why are a lot of you these shy of the responsibilities that come with the institution?

The problem with a lot of chics these days is that you lot create this fictitious image of a guy in ya heads. And once you meet someone who has any semblance of this image on outside, you'll start troubling him about getting married/family. And when ol'boy gets stuck and decides to put a ring on it...and down the line he's not the "perfect" image you created - you'll start complaining, rather than carrying ya cross and dealing with the situation like a real woman should. tongue

Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Shymm3x: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Indeed. Because they are not ready to kiss your ases just like our mothers and grandmothers wink

What other jobs have women got in a man's house apart from kissing his arse, feeding him, and catering to him? grin

We need to take back to the days when the original black men reigned supreme.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by SAMBARRY: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

What other jobs have women got in a man's house apart from kissing his arse, feeding him, and catering to him? grin

We need to take back to the days when the original black men reigned supreme.
take it back na . who's holding you grin
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Shymm3x: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
take it back na . who's holding you grin

These chics are holding me down. They all modern and shiit refusing to kiss man's arse and feed him lool.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringringringrin

Shymm3x:

These chics are holding me down. They all modern and shiit refusing to kiss man's arse and feed him lool.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by DollyParton1(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Complementing each other, doesn't mean one should stay put with a violent spouse. You grow together, by understanding each other and by supporting each other. And not by putting one's life at risk.
Its one thing if he realises his flaws and tries to work on it. Not when he starts capitalising on his temperament and expect the partner to walk around the house on egg shells.
What is one supposed to be doing with a violent spouse who throws metal/iron at the other.
Carrying a cross is when life happens. And not when one of the spouse refused to grow up or work on his flaws.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Shymm3x: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

Complementing each other, doesn't mean one should stay put with a violent spouse. You grow together, by understanding each other and by supporting each other. And not by putting one's life at risk.
Its one thing if he realises his flaws and tries to work on it. Not when he starts capitalising on his temperament and expect the partner to walk around the house on egg shells.
What is one supposed to be doing with a violent spouse who throws metal/iron at the other.
Carrying a cross is when life happens. And not when one of the spouse refused to grow up or work on his flaws.

Lol. Tupac said it best when he said, "no one knows my struggles, they only see the troubles". Do you honestly think a guy in his right mind would start throwing metal/iron at his wife? Who knows what triggered his madness?

Who knows if the guy was never really interested in marrying the woman in the first place. But you know how chics are: after a month of meeting them, everything is going to switch to talks about kids, family, and getting married. And boom, out of nowhere, they'll intentionally get pregnant. Now perhaps the guy has had enough and he was forced into something he never wanted in first place.

Nah, she can't run away - she needs to stay put, and help the guy grow. grin
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Richy4(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

If you are in a relationship, would you deny it that you don't know what to do to your spouse to get what you want? Please don't even try at all.

I know that it was a natural instinct given to every girl by nature. Every female human knows what to do to get stuffs or have their way with any male species. Be it a girl trying to get stuff from her father or woman trying to have her own way with the husband.

I don't really need to educate you on that because you know more than me. I still maintain that that lady the op was talking about knows what to do.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by DollyParton1(f): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Tupac said it best when he said, "no one knows my struggles, they only see the troubles". Do you honestly think a guy in his right mind would start throwing metal/iron at his wife? Who knows what triggered his madness?

Who knows if the guy was never really interested in marrying the woman in the first place. But you know how chics are: after a month of meeting them, everything is going to switch to talks about kids, family, and getting married. And boom, out of nowhere, they'll intentionally get pregnant. Now perhaps the guy has had enough and he was forced into something he never wanted in first place.

Nah, she can't run away - she needs to stay put, and help the guy grow. grin

No one should cajole you into marrying them.
Kids are born out of wedlock everyday, the world has not come to an end because of that.
Marriage is not a walk in the park, u need to think deeply about the choices you make.
And if at all you get tired of your marriage to your spouse, why don't you try and work things out between each other first, or take a break, temporarily or permanently. Whatever suits you.
You don't have to throw metal at someone, you could kill someone or hurt them.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by DollyParton1(f): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Richy4:

If you are in a relationship, would you deny it that you don't know what to do to your spouse to get what you want? Please don't even try at all.

I know that it was a natural instinct given to every girl by nature. Every female human knows what to do to get stuffs or have their way with any male species. Be it a girl trying to get stuff from her father or woman trying to have her own way with the husband.

I don't really need to educate you on that because you know more than me. I still maintain that that lady the op was talking about knows what to do.

Dont get it twisted. Getting my spouse to give me what I want through what ever means of sweet talking or something else is different from tip toeing around my spouse because I don't want him to get angry.
Re: Hot Tempered Husband by Shymm3x: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

No one should cajole you into marrying them. Kids are born out if wedlock everyday, the world has not come to an end because of that. Marriage is not a walk in the park, u need to think deeply about the choice you make.
And if at all you get tired of the marriage of your spouse, why don't you try and work things out between yourself first, or take a break temporarily or permanently. Whatever suits you.
You don't have to throw metal at someone, you could kill someone or hurt them.

Lol, why are you making it about me? grin I don't know ol'girl and her Raiden hubby.

Tell her to turn to Zangief and start catching whatever metal/iron that's thrown at her with her teeth. She signed up for it, and it's her responsibility to help the guy change his ways. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Making A Terrible Mistake? / What Diseases Run In Your Family? / No Sex Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.