Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. (2798 Views)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / How I Made My Delicious Roasted Tilapia, Pepper Sauce And Rice / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Can anyone help me with the recipe or a link to a thread with the recipe? Thanks
Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Obinnau(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op wan cook for im girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obinnau:
Op wan cook for im girlfriend.
for myself ooooo
Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Obinnau(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
everybody knows how to dice and fry potatoes so thats not a problem. but if u dont know how to do that sorry is your name. Ok lets get down to business. This is how i do prepare mine, Fresh tomatoes 100 naira, a bulb of onion. 2 cubes of knorr or maggi, small tin of groundnut oil, fresh pepper.
Pour the groundnut oil into a frying pan and allow it to get hot, then add your sliced onions. allow for 30secs so your onions will not lose much value, then you add your grinded tomatoes and allow it on the fire for like 8 mins. add ur pepper. next minute you add your seasoning and salt to taste. Voila you have your sauce.
Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obinnau:
everybody knows how to dice and fry potatoes so thats not a problem. but if u dont know how to do that sorry is your name. Ok lets get down to business. This is how i do prepare mine, Fresh tomatoes 100 naira, a bulb of onion. 2 cubes of knorr or maggi, small tin of groundnut oil, fresh pepper.
Pour the groundnut oil into a frying pan and allow it to get hot, then add your sliced onions. allow for 30secs so your onions will not lose much value, then you add your grinded tomatoes and allow it on the fire for like 8 mins. add ur pepper. next minute you add your seasoning and salt to taste. Voila you have your sauce.
thanks bro but u skipped the part of the eggs
Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Obinnau(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
thanks bro but u skipped the part of the eggs
the one I posted is for only tomato sauce. But if you want to use eggs as sauce then while the tomato is still simmering on the fire, u can add your beaten eggs into the mixture and allow on the fire for like 4 mins.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obinnau:
the one I posted is for only tomato sauce. But if you want to use eggs as sauce then while the tomato is still simmering on the fire, u can add your beaten eggs into the mixture and allow on the fire for like 4 mins.
thanks
Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Obinnau(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
dont forget to update us on the outcome

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obinnau:
dont forget to update us on the outcome
OK bro
Re: Recipe For Egg Sauce And Potato Chips Needed. by NNAMDIII(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cc: biliwayne

sorry for asking, did you make 68rc final list? because I know that you were shortlisted back 2 back 2 back! Please reply me sir!

(1) (Reply)

Recipe For Goat Meat Peppersoup / Wedding Menu: Food To Serve Guest In A Typical Igbo Traditional Wedding / Catering School In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.