Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Did Buhari Actually Say This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Actually Say This (1446 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Buhari Actually Invited GEJ To The Villa / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Actually Say This by AK481(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
He did.

And his janjawiid zombies are defending this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by AK481(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
cc lalastica
cc barcanista
cc Okijajuju1

i leave it for the gods to to judge this man.how the heck will radio biafra not thrive in this dispensation?
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by tafrica(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
After watching that video, I'm more convinced Buhari is not fit to rule a nation as complex as Nigeria. He even quoted percentage. How will his supporters from those regions feel? And still Baba wishes to enjoy resources from these people while he doesn't want to treat them fairly.
Northernocracy is justified afterall!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by YoruBanger: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Perhaps he wasn't 'politically correct' in the way he framed the early part of his response to that first question from the clip. However, if you listened to his response in it's entirety he undoubtedly succeeded in articulating a fair and pragmatic response. This is where context comes to bear. Of course it will be naive to expect him to, for example, treat PDP members as equals with his APC supporters (PDP members are Nigerians too), therefore in THAT CONTEXT, he's right when he says he won't treat all Nigerians equally. It's a matter of political correctness and context. No need blowing his statement out of proportion.
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
YoruBanger:
Perhaps he wasn't 'politically correct' in the way he framed the early part of his response to that first question from the clip. However, if you listened to his response in it's entirety he undoubtedly succeeded in articulating a fair and pragmatic response. This is where context comes to bear. Of course it will be naive to expect him to, for example, treat PDP members as equals with his APC supporters (PDP members are Nigerians too), therefore in THAT CONTEXT, he's right when he says he won't treat all Nigerians equally. It's a matter of political correctness and context. No need blowing his statement out of proportion.

Rubbish!

Buhari not only veered totally off course from the question which was to how he intends to run an all inclusive govt with the Niger Delta but stated he can not be fair to regions that gave him less than 5% votes.

We have mb to watch so don't run your fake commentaries.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by nke001: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Baba1chance never fails to do what he knows how to do best

// alibaba's substitute :

pEJ out >> pmb in
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by YoruBanger: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
WombRaiders:

Rubbish!

Buhari not only veered totally off course from the question which was to how he intends to run an all inclusive govt with the Niger Delta but stated he can not be fair to regions that gave him less than 5% votes.

We have mb to watch so don't run your fake commentaries.

Poppycock! Did you also miss the part where he said "no state can be excluded from government so there's no way even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that voted for me against those that didn't even vote for me, they have the protection of the government.. and I made an undertaking that I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"?
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by M0GIDI: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Let Buhari bring it on.
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
YoruBanger:

Poppycock! Did you also miss the part where he said "no state can be excluded from government so there's no way even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that voted for me against those that didn't even vote for me, they have the protection of the government.. and I made an undertaking that I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"?

And did he not state he can not be fair to those regions that did not vote for him beyond their constitutional rights but pledged to go all out to favour does who voted for him?
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by YoruBanger: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
WombRaiders:

And did he not state he can not be fair to those regions that did not vote for him beyond their constitutional rights but pledged to go all out to favour does who voted for him?

Guy, at WORST, his statement is ambigious and open to interpretation -- meaning you can subjectively take out anything from it or read any independent meaning out of it. You are obviously reading a meaning that fits into your preconceived opinion and judgement about his person, and that's not a crime cheesy
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
YoruBanger:

Guy, at WORST, his statement is ambigious and open to interpretation -- meaning you can subjectively take out anything from it or read any independent meaning out of it. You are obviously reading a meaning that fits into your preconceived opinion and judgement about his person, and that's not a crime cheesy

And you failed woefully at shilling.
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by YoruBanger: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
WombRaiders:

And you failed woefully at shilling.

Guy, even this your assessment about me sef is subjective, too cheesy Thank God for 'freedom of interpretation'. grin
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
YoruBanger:

Guy, even this your assessment about me sef is subjective, too cheesy Thank God for 'freedom of interpretation'. grin

You are free to bullsh1t all you want... just don't try and force it down other people.
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by YoruBanger: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
WombRaiders:

You are free to bullsh1t all you want... just don't try and force it down other people.

Guy, a big AMEN to that. Just make sure you apply the same advice to your own life, especially here on NL coz you've sure been serving us shyt-loads of BS for sometime now cheesy
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
YoruBanger:

Guy, a big AMEN to that. Just make sure you apply the same advice to your own life, especially here on NL coz you've sure been serving us shyt-loads of BS for sometime now cheesy

You will be needing a shovel soon because your Buhari will be bullsh1ting while you be shoveling away.

Derail as much as you can.

The Niger Delta people already know what he said. You can save your interpretations for your gullible plebs in the southwest.
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by YoruBanger: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
WombRaiders:

You will be needing a shovel soon because your Buhari will be bullsh1ting while you be shoveling away.

Derail as much as you can.

The Niger Delta people already know what he said. You can save your interpretations for your gullible plebs in the southwest.

Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
YoruBanger:

Rule 213 When cornered post silly gifs
Re: Did Buhari Actually Say This by Okijajuju1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hehehehee.. I just saw it.. Please do not behave like a fraudulent pastor by taking only a section of an entire scripture and quoting it to meet selfish and devious ends.. I agree 100% with him. It's a fact that the Niger Delta did not vote for him. Of course he would treat his supporters differently on "SOME ISSUES" than he would treat those who didn't support him. But he also said in that same interview that the constitution demands that "NO STATE CAN BE EXCLUDED FROM GOVERNMENT".. He also said in that same interview that "THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE CAN SHOW GRATITUDE TO THOSE CONSTITUENCIES THAT VOTED FOR ME OVER TJOSE THAT DIDNT BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTECTED BY THE CONSTITUTION".. But again, you chose to hear what you wanted and ignore what didn't suit your mission..

Nwokem, do not play with my intelligence.. I am a well educated grown ass man. You can't sell my feathers as Gold.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Blaze Fm Oraifite, Agm Dead? / Part IV: The Economist KPMG list - Cramjones / Adamawa State First Lady Mrs Bindow Spotted Donating Relief Materials 2 IDP(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.