Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face (2005 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls am dark/chocolate skinned and hav lot of acne scars on my face until someone adviced me to use carotone black spot corrector with HQ 2%..i used it for a month and noticed da spots are nw lighter than the rest of my face, what shud i doembarassed
Re: How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Durent:
Pls am dark/chocolate skinned and hav lot of acne scars on my face until someone adviced me to use carotone black spot corrector with HQ 2%..i used it for a month and noticed da spots are nw lighter than the rest of my face, what shud i doembarassed

There are 2 approaches based on which you like.

1: go fair and complement the fair spots by dosing on vitamin c to kill melatolin production and level it with Ponds Clarant dark skin corrections.

2: Remain dark and use a combination on bio oil and Palmers cocoa butter and Oil of Olay tone correction cream - light to medium or dark to even out your skin tone.

Next time never ever use a cream without world class recognition
Re: How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
voltron:

There are 2 approaches based on which you like.

1: go fair and complement the fair spots by dosing on vitamin c to kill melatolin production and level it with Ponds Clarant dark skin corrections.

2: Remain dark and use a combination on bio oil and Palmers cocoa butter and Oil of Olay tone correction cream - light to medium or dark to even out your skin tone.

Next time never ever use a cream without world class recognition
Thanks 4 da reply but i want to knw nw dat i've stopped using the cream wil my color repair on its own
Re: How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by bosco9: 5:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Yea it will, but with time, how is the carotone? Does it clear blackspot cause am currently using one now?
Re: How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2015
bosco9:
Yea it will, but with time, how is the carotone? Does it clear blackspot cause am currently using one now?
Are u fair-skinned? if nt stop abeg oh
Re: How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Durent:
Thanks 4 da reply but i want to knw nw dat i've stopped using the cream wil my color repair on its own

over time and depending on whether you are using simple moisturizers and not any other toning product. your body produces melatonin which is responsible for dark pigmentation on your skin. it should return to normal over time if you are patient - 3-4 months at most..
Re: How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2015
voltron:

over time and depending on whether you are using simple moisturizers and not any other toning product. your body produces melatonin which is responsible for dark pigmentation on your skin. it should return to normal over time if you are patient - 3-4 months at most..
So i'll hav to move around with a face of 2 colors for dat long time..kai
Re: How To Fix The Damage Hydroquione Caused On My Face by bosco9: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Durent:
Are u fair-skinned? if nt stop abeg oh
Lolz, not that fair though. Thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Blood Pressure Readings? Need Help Drop Your Issue Here? / Perfect Gift For Aged Loved Ones With Arthritis!!money Back Guarantee!! / GREENLIFE Detoxin Tablet To Clean The Blood 07051455404

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.