Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Something For Both Sexes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something For Both Sexes (1248 Views)

Confused Girl Needs Advice From Both Sexes / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something For Both Sexes by onimsi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2006
what is it that we men do not understand about women? there so many girls out there without a man in their lives and the same goes for the brothers. we both (men &women) must be making mistakes that we do not want to reveal the secret to the other.

Why can't i step up to a girl i fancy and talk to her and she responds nicely and politely instead they keep feelin and forming and go boyfriendless meanwhile they say the guys aint coming. who's fooling who?
Re: Something For Both Sexes by iice(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2006
Admin please move to appropriate section. I was thinking its about some phone accessories or enhancement.
Re: Something For Both Sexes by topeteadr(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
thank you jare bros i taught that i could find mtn free browsing here

(1) (Reply)

Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help / What Are Men And Ladies In Each State In Nigeria Known For ? / What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.