Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls (10503 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / General Japanese Visa Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2009
Need u guys to help me with the requirement for visiting japan from nigeria after receiving all necessary document from the person that i am visiting what will be my own requirement here in Nigeria, pls it is very urgent anyone with good information should pls pass it on to me thnx u all.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2009
Why don't you contact their embassy instead mehn! tongue
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2009
i hv tried the one in lagos but they hv finally moved to abuja i checked google no vital information even their phone number was just consuming all my credit without hearing noone speaking so thats why i asked, am not here for child play pls.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2009
I'd suggest you get more credit, and keep on trying.

Or make a trip to Abuja, which will cost more.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2009
Tnx siena but the chance to go there is really killing me, i really wanted to go there by my self but here at my place of work has not being given me that opportunity to go and i am even still trying their phone number continuesly still the same problem.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by shotster50(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2009
Lol at Siena, you are killing me softly lol.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by eddy1977(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2009
take a vacation from work. but anyway,the japan visa is very easy to get, you will be given 90 days. but the thing is living in japan is hell. advices: go there,marry japanese woman and settle. i will not advice u to go there but if that's your dream land, give it a try.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2009
Eddy tnx for the contribution, i just want to visit my fiance working there for 1 month out my working leave, though she is not a Japanese but people were saying its so difficult,well i will give it a try.tnx once again
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by moonraker(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2009
Tell her to send you a copy of her alien registration card and invitation letter. thats all yu need frm her.

then you need to get yur ticket done plus the reason why yur going and how long yu will be staying there

and who you will be staying with. then yu got to prove to them that you have 500,000naria. thats basically it.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2009
moonraker tnx so much i will do exactly as u said though she said she would sponsor everything maybe she will back it up with some document and if everything works out positively or the other way i will let u guys know .
cheers
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by moonraker(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2009
@ obingin43

its not that hard, if u have a correct person over here. my parents came here recently

and they used same route i just gave u and everything clicked,  good luck,

@ karaoke

you stated that its better to enter japan with a student visa?? did u read his post well??

the poster stated that he would be visiting his fiancee for 1 month,  if he had to go the student

visa route, it would take time,  plus he needs to spend more money
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 31, 2009
Exactly.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2009
I really appreciate u guys contributions, karaoke iam only planing to visit though ur info is okay for those of us who hv money to school abroad but one more thing pls is there anyone with japanese embassy website in nigeria i hv search all over but i could not find any cos i had that the first timers will be applying through online only, anyone with useful info should reply pls.

cheers.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by moonraker(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ poster

yu are getting it all wrong. have you been reading??

ok heres the deal, yu need to go to the Japanese embassy in abuja (by force)

and get  the forms there. visa section is open from 9am to 12pm.

get the forms, fill it out and submit with other necessary documents  that i told u to get.

based on that, they will tell u whether or not u qualify for an interview or not.

if u do, then u get the date and thats it. pls bear in mind that it is very very difficult to get the visa.

you have to be extra convincing,

my 2 yen
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
thanks so much moonraker, i will do as u said when its done i wll let u knw.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by whiteroses(f): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
please dont go to japan oh i'm begging, they are very racist i'd rather stay in nigeria
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by achiva(m): 2:59am On Aug 04, 2009
i can get you visa to japan.is 6month visa.and it will cost u 700k.my head office is located at plot 740,aminu kano crescent,wuse2, abuja. or u can vist our branch office at no4 halim street off ezenei,at the back of I.C.E.asaba delta state.my no is 08037357442,056-870413.that for more inquiry u can call me. or u can email achiva2007@yahoo.com.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by oduski(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
hello obignsm, i just read ur post and am in the same shoes with you. i would like to go spend 3 wks over there too. pls let me know how urs was processed or rather how far you have gone. it would go a long way to guide me too. thanks
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by obigin43(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
oduski,i didn't finish it up due to the fact that my boss didn't approve my leave but u can visit the embassy in Abuja cos their website and phone numbers re not functioning,best of luck sister
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
achiva:

i can get you visa to japan.is 6month visa.and it will cost u 700k.my head office is located at plot 740,aminu kano crescent,wuse2, abuja. or u can vist our branch office at no4 halim street off ezenei,at the back of I.C.E.asaba delta state.my no is 08037357442,056-870413.that for more inquiry u can call me. or u can email achiva2007@yahoo.com.

I know somebody like u will come up with fraudulent post. 700k for japanese visa? U are walking home this xmas, if u are budgeting on his money then think again u fool.

@obigin43 do u know what moonraker  said there, he has a point, don't even waste your time with achiva.
Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by OAM4J: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2009
Some people are just wicked. 700k for what? Why should anyone pay 700k for a visit visa, Japan for that matter, Even the embassy is only asking applicants to have 500k in their accounts.

Achiva, you scamming is to the power of brutality.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls by ebenezer95(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
were you able to get this Visa at last ?

(1) (Reply)

Commuters Stranded As Motorists Hike Fares In Anambra / Commercial Flights To Begin At Anambra Airport On October 30 / The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.