Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Dedicated To Barcanista - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dedicated To Barcanista (2962 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
We the e-PDP on Nairaland want use this medium to appreciate our own in the person of Barcanista. Barcarnista remains the finest and best political analyst we have on Nairaland.
We are proud of you, and we wish you the best as you continue to fight for our democracy. No amount of intimidation by the e-apc rats to tarnish your image will on Nairaland will work, we are going to stand by you.

All I see is that majority of apc e-rats are jealous of his popularity on Nairaland
Please, let us use this thread to encourage our own, by posting something nice about our e-idol

Cc: firefire mogidi temitemi1 whynotthetruth ecoterrors utchgirl raayah wombraiders israeliairforce emekamex eurobomber editor1
Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire,
Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
oremusanctus IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi

Sai barcanista
Sai Jonathan
Sai PDP

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Obiodunukwe: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Be deceiving yourself

If Barcanista is the best PDP loyalists can offer on NL, then you are in for a very rough time in the next 8 years.

It is clear that the PDP opposition network is mainly composed of pseudo-intellectuals and mostly populated by illiterates if Barcanista is the best you can collectively offer.

His submissions are weak, very myopic and lacks coherence.

Any tom, dick and harry with access to the internet can copy and paste newspaper articles and call it analysis.

A thoughtful and well articulated analysis requires at least a minimum educational attainment, critical thinking and the ability to convey messages that are well researched. These are basic qualities that barcanista and most PDP minions lack.

You are all driven by emotions and the disappointment that your Jesus on Earth, Jonagogoro was disgracefully sent packing by the majority of Nigerians

It is still early days, you will whine, complain , moan and groan while Nigeria progresses before your eyes

Bunch of Wailing Wailers

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
They have nothing on the kid.

That's why like demons they gang up to taunt him but by the power of truth they all scatter.

APC is pure evil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by benedictnsi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Barcanista abi Batista grin

Your head go don d swell

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Be deceiving yourself

If Barcanista is the best PDP loyalists can offer on NL, then you are in for a very rough time in the next 8 years.

All we need is Buhari behind a mic.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by M0GIDI: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by M0GIDI: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
All I see is that majority of apc e-rats are jealous of his popularity on Nairaland
Please, let us use this thread to encourage our own, by posting something nice about our e-idol

APC e-rats would die reading this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Utchgirl(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:
We the e-PDP on Nairaland want use this medium to appreciate our own in the person of Barcanista. Barcarnista remains the finest and best political analyst we have on Nairaland.
We are proud of you, and we wish you the best as you continue to fight for our democracy. No amount of intimidation by the e-apc rats to tarnish your image will on Nairaland will work, we are going to stand by you.

Cc: firefire mogidi temitemi1 whynotthetruth ecoterrors utchgirl raayah wombraiders israeliairforce emekamex eurobomber editor1

Sai barcanista
Sai Jonathan
Sai PDP

Tell dem my dear !

He who hv ears ,let him hear wht d angel hv said.

Haters can ctnue.

I LUV U BARCANISTA !

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by azimibraun: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Being praised for bin PREDICTABLE is one thing any Man born of a woman should mourn.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Princecalm(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
It is good you are appreciating your own, just this for you politics is a dangerous game, once you get involved be ready to be rubbed in the mud at times.
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by azimibraun: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
A guy is the spur of the moment because he is seen as an attack canine. Too bad this what an individual is using to enjoy his 15mins of fame. " We all must meet our moment of truth" Guru Gangstar.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Beanscake: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Personally, I feel it is a good thing Barcanista switched to PDP. He did Nairaland Politics section a favor by switching as it resulted in a sharp increase of the average IQ of the wailers. Any team with the likes of temitemi1, tit, oremussanctus need all the help they can get.

3 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
One day APC children of hate would return to their senses, and see they have been scammed.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Be deceiving yourself

It is clear that the PDP opposition network is mainly composed of pseudo-intellectuals and mostly populated by illiterates if Barcanista is the best you can collectively offer.

His submissions are weak, very myopic and lacks coherence.

Any tom, dick and harry with access to the internet can copy and paste newspaper articles and call it analysis.

A thoughtful and well articulated analysis requires at least a minimum educational attainment, critical thinking and the ability to convey messages that are well researched. These are basic qualities that barcanista and most PDP minions lack.

You are all driven by emotions and the disappointment that your Jesus on Earth, Jonagogoro was disgracefully sent packing by the majority of Nigerians

It is still early days, you will whine, complain , moan and groan while Nigeria progresses before your eyes

Bunch of Wailing Wailers

Get off this thread
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

APC e-rats would die reading this grin grin grin
I love the way he presents his views, he is a true believer of our democracy. Take it or leave it, that dude is a great fellow.
A blessing to our opposition course
Sai barcanista

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Tell dem my dear !
He who hv ears ,let him hear wht d angel hv said.
Haters can ctnue.
I LUV U BARCANISTA !
We(barcanista and I) love you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by libertyfather(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

I love the way he presents his views, he is a true believer of our democracy. Take it or leave it, that dude is a great fellow.
Dai barcanista
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Obiodunukwe: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

Get off this thread

Get to work and throw me out

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by M0GIDI: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

Sai barcanista

Thank you bro, you spoke the minds of most of us.
Barcanista defection was one of the best thing that happened to "Nairaland PDP" the timing was a master-stroke.
Nice article btw, keep the flag flying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beanscake:
Personally, I feel it is a good thing Barcanista switched to PDP. He did Nairaland Politics section a favor by switching as it resulted in a sharp increase of the IQ of the wailers. Any team with the likes of temitemi1, tit, oremussanctus need all the help they can get.
Envy him or not, his wisdom is equivalent to that of 50 apc e-rats on Nairaland.

Sai barcanista

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Thank you bro, you spoke the minds of most of us.
Barcanista defection was one of the best thing that happened to "Nairaland PDP" the timing was a master-stroke.
Nice article btw, keep the flag flying.
God bless you sir, am one of your biggest fan on Nairaland too. May God also keep you strong for this great opposition course

Sai barcanista

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by M0GIDI: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
azimibraun:
Being praised for bin PREDICTABLE is one thing any Man born of a woman should mourn.
Being born an ediot is worse where I come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
I respect barcanista so much. He is my political guru n I also called him my prof!
coolestrogue:

Sai barcanista
Sai Jonathan
Sai PDP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by kliq(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
The Wailing crew got something nice to say to each other...console yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
azimibraun:
Get off this thread
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by dunkem21(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
..Sai 'nista ..
..Another treble and MVP! ..Barca sorry Messi is not for sale.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by coolestrogue(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
temitemi1:
I respect barcanista so much. He is my political guru n I also called him my prof!
My role model, I hail you sir. God bless you

Sai barcanista

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by kliq(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where's the chief Wailer
Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Beanscake: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

Envy him or not, his wisdom is equivalent to that of 50 apc e-rats on Nairaland.

Sai barcanista
What is wisdom to you? A 'sudden' switch of allegiance to a party you 'objectively' criticised for months prior to an election? Emphasis on objectively.

I do not envy him. In real life, people like Barcanista are not to be taken serious. They are dangerous men, men for whom the next meal is of more importance to them than any virtue.

My aplogies, I hope I didn't get in the way of your asslicking.

4 Likes

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:

Sai barcanista
Sai Jonathan
Sai PDP
21 gun salute to the destroyer of NL Zombies, We Love and will always be there for you barcanista

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by Utchgirl(f): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
coolestrogue:
We(barcanista and I) love you too

Thanks dear !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To Barcanista by ProfEinstein: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
The ogogoro political prostitute, the chief of the wailing wailers. You still have 8 more years to wail tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The EBOMI Prayer City In Jos. / Bbc Launches Pidgin Website / Some Common Cameroon Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.